Add People Reviews

Updated 5 Jun 2021

Found 52 of over 53 reviews

4.2
Add People CEO Grant Barton (no image)
Grant Barton
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great place to work

5 Jun 2021 - Social Media Specialist in Manchester, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company puts faith in and empowers its workers, and that's really refreshing. They're a good example of how to treat your staff.

Cons

Some of the more menial tasks can feel a bit repetitive - but I suppose that's true of any job.

2. 2.0

Not the greatest

20 May 2021 - Digital Marketing Executive in Altrincham, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

It is a job and pays a salary

Cons

Honestly don't think I have enough time to list them all, and definitely don't have the energy to re-live all of it through this review, so I'll leave it at that shall I. Take from that what you will.

Head of People & Culture

We are sorry to read this review. Our people team pride themselves on reaching out on a regular basis through pulse surveys, career development reviews, informal focus groups to ensure we stay close to our colleagues and get regular feedback on how everyone is feeling. Our team of managers conduct regular one to ones with all their team members to again ensure that processes are in place to seek regular feedback.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

10 May 2021 - SEO Account Manager in Manchester, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

we all support each other

Cons

the office isn't full due to covid

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company to work for.

21 Apr 2021 - Growth Specialist in Manchester, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

great business to work for people are welcoming and very helpful

Cons

no cons I have noticed regarding the business

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

Amazing place to work and develop your career

12 Mar 2021 - Marketing Executive in Altrincham, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people and culture here. Everyone is very friendly and welcoming. When I first started I was given full training, and always received help when I needed it. Alway social events going on and we have a onsite bar! I have learned so much in more time here and feel I have progressed so much in such a short space of time.

Cons

None that I can think of

6. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Below average wage & stressful environment

9 Mar 2021 - Marketing Specialist in Altrincham, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

A good place to learn some genuine marketing skills in the short-term.

Cons

Claim to be people centric which couldn't be further from the truth. They are entirely sales and churn focused with employee workload and stress always taking a backseat. HR will speak to you as though attempting to memorise a handbook instead of having a genuine and potentially helpful and fulfilling conversation. The pay for the workload/stress is below the industry average. I would recommend that if you do take a job there to move on after 6 to 12 months.

1 person found this review helpful

Head of People & Culture

We are very sorry to see this review. As an IIP accredited company Health and Wellbeing and Career Progression are high on our agenda. Our colleagues' mental health is a top priority, and our people team and team managers strive to do their utmost to ensure colleagues feel supported if struggling with mental ill health. We carryout regular bench marking to ensure our salaries remain competitive in the market place.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place for progression

15 Mar 2021 - ECommerce Account Manager in Manchester, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

It is a really busy, fast moving environment in which to work. We are encouraged to progress within the department. Ecommerce is going through some exciting developments that opens up lots of opportunities. They have been really supportive during the pandemic.

Cons

Pace is fast and can be a culture shock. If you like a challenge this is the place to be

8. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good place to work - I enjoyed my time here!

1 Apr 2021 - ECommerce Account Manager in Altrincham, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Wonderful people to work with - Massive growth in the e-commerce team, good opportunities to progress - Work is fast paced, dynamic and you’ll gain good exposure working with multiple clients across different industries - Quarterly bonus

Cons

- Not so much a con but be prepared to work hard, some days may be longer but hard work will pay off - Location depending on where you’re travelling from

9. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Please save yourself a mental breakdown

11 Mar 2021 - Marketing Executive in Altrincham, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people you work with within your team

Cons

Everything else. No actual empathy towards mental health problems, its all just for show Workload is unbearable and when I raised it several times during my time there, you're made to feel like you arent the problem. Also there is no sick pay despite them claiming as a benefit there is, just SSP so if you need a day or two off, you will have to take unpaid leave, resulting in additional stress. Very low pay compared to market average This job literally drove me to have a break down.

Head of People & Culture

We are sorry to see this review. Our People Team pride themselves on supporting colleagues struggling with mental ill health, one example being our benefits package offers access to free face to face counselling. Through regular one to ones, appraisals open conversations surrounding colleagues physical and mental health are encouraged so we can provide the utmost support to team members.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Team

5 Mar 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing culture and team to work with

Cons

Nothing comes to mind really

1 person found this review helpful