Add People Reviews

Updated Nov 17, 2021

Found 57 of over 58 reviews

4.3
Add People CEO Grant Barton (no image)
Grant Barton
Pros
  • "Great place to learn SEO best practice and account management - I had line managers who were really valuable mentors(in 6 reviews)

• "I've been working at Add People for a month now and I have only good things to say(in 4 reviews)

• Cons
  • "There is nothing that comes to mind(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Advertising

251 Comments

Advertising

97.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/advertising/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Add People~768980
    Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great progression Opportunities

Nov 17, 2021 - Ecommerce Team Member
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good growth on the ecommerce team allowing for everyone to have opportunities to develop. Open environment means any issues can be discussed and support is readily available. We are encouraged to carve our own careers. Not micromanaged. If you have an idea which will benefit the team then it is heard. If you have initiative and drive you will excel here.

Cons

Nothing negative i can think of!

2. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Churn Rate

Nov 11, 2021 - PPC Account Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

They train you up with limited experience and you are surrounded by young and fun individuals

Cons

They overpromise and never deliver. You will be promised that you only have to hit certain targets to go up in salary or become senior and then change them and so you never reach them. You will go up around 1k a year and after tax, it is nothing. They know this though and it isn't their intention to retain talent, their business model is that they train people up on low salaries and know that once they can't progress in salary, they leave.

Add People Response

Head of People & Culture

We are sorry to read this review. As an Investors In People accredited company, staff retention, continuous learning and development, fair recognition and reward have been fundamental in our growth as a Company. Our increased investment year on year in leadership development programmes is part of our retention strategy to retain talent and provide career opportunities so colleagues can progress and reach their true potential.

3. 4.0
      Former Employee

A great place to start your career

Nov 4, 2021 - Content and SEO Specialist
      Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly team, you gain loads of experience, quick learning and varied clients

Cons

Not much progression opps, low salary and a lot of work

4. 5.0

Great new starter training

Sep 27, 2021 - Junior Content and Off Page Specialist in Manchester, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great work atmosphere Good progression Amazing training

Cons

Long commute to work from Chorley

5. 4.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Decent place

Sep 17, 2021 - Social Media Executive in Altrincham, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

People are really friendly, great progression opportunities and they actually do invest in their employees which is great to see.

Cons

Not many POC so beware if that is something that is important to you. As nice as everyone is, keep your cards close to your chest for a while until you've learned the landscape.

6. 5.0

A Great Culture With Great People & Always Help Available

Jul 12, 2021 - PPC Account Manager in Altrincham, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Helpful & Supportive Senior Staff - Friendly & Reliable Colleagues - Positive & Upbeat Culture - They Are Always Looking To Improve - Two Small Free Drinks Per Dau.

Cons

- Workload Can Occasionally Be Boring Or Repetitive. - Talking To Certain Clients Can Be Incredibly Draining.

1 person found this review helpful
    7. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great place to work

Jun 5, 2021 - Social Media Specialist in Manchester, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

The company puts faith in and empowers its workers, and that's really refreshing. They're a good example of how to treat your staff.

Cons

Some of the more menial tasks can feel a bit repetitive - but I suppose that's true of any job.

8. 5.0

May 10, 2021 - SEO Account Manager in Manchester, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

we all support each other

Cons

the office isn't full due to covid

9. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Not the greatest

May 20, 2021 - Digital Marketing Executive in Altrincham, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

It is a job and pays a salary

Cons

Honestly don't think I have enough time to list them all, and definitely don't have the energy to re-live all of it through this review, so I'll leave it at that shall I. Take from that what you will.

Add People Response

Head of People & Culture

We are sorry to read this review. Our people team pride themselves on reaching out on a regular basis through pulse surveys, career development reviews, informal focus groups to ensure we stay close to our colleagues and get regular feedback on how everyone is feeling. Our team of managers conduct regular one to ones with all their team members to again ensure that processes are in place to seek regular feedback.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company to work for.

Apr 21, 2021 - Growth Specialist in Manchester, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

great business to work for people are welcoming and very helpful

Cons

no cons I have noticed regarding the business

Viewing 1 - 10 of 57 Reviews