Admiral Group Paralegal Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated Mar 6, 2019

4.9
Admiral Group CEO David Stevens
David Stevens
  1. "Lovely place to work"

Current Employee - Paralegal in Newport, Newport, Wales

I have been working at Admiral Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

staff are friendly, pay is good, opportunity for progression,

Cons

None that come to mind

Advice to Management

N/A

Admiral Group2019-03-06
  2. "Good place to work"

Former Employee - Litigation Paralegal in Cardiff, Wales

I worked at Admiral Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good place to work and fun

Cons

Salary could be more

Advice to Management

Promote valuable members of staff

Admiral Group2018-04-16

"High expectations from management for low wages. If you are going to join the Admiral Group...stay away from ADMIRAL LAW"

Former Employee - Paralegal in Cardiff, Wales

I worked at Admiral Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The majority of my collegues were great to work with. If you join the company you will make life long friends because of the community spirit that has developed, i think partly down to the fact that it has a friendly welsh ethos.

Cons

The job!!! For what is comparatively low wages the management expect miracles. I was with the Admiral Group for 3 years and in my last year before I left i joined the legal arm of the company called Admiral Law which was recently set up. Admiral Law has an incredibly high number of people leaving the company for a number of reasons. The work load was just far too high because people were leaving faster than they... could recruit. Management are out of touch. Considering people were working as hard as they could management treated the employees very badly which demotivated staff because you were never considered to be good enough. I left because i was tired at the way i was being treated with my confidence at an all time low. Since leaving the company I have found my confidence again am very positive about the future (more so because I dont have to return to the company). The office hours of 9-6 are very long. I would start to switch off around 4.30 and the last 1.5hours would drag.

Advice to Management

They really need to start taking care of their employees far more. After all with the attrition rate as high as it is they cant afford to be treating staff with distain. With so many people leaving it leaves a lot of work for those left behind to pick up who then consider leaving. Its a virtous cycle - one that im glad to have left.

Admiral Group2015-03-16