Agincare Reviews

Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years
    Featured Review

Family company-Great opportunities to develop

Nov 5, 2021 - Manager - Projects in Portland, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working at Agincare for 5 years now and have always felt like home. Agincare is the perfect place if you are looking to advance in your career, build and develop new skills and I can proudly say that I'm the living proof of that, started as a Live-In Care Worker 5 years ago and today I'm the Projects Manager.

Cons

The Healthcare sector is passing through a very difficult period and we have all experienced an increased pressure comparing to previous years, however no cons here for Agincare.

Head of Customer Relations

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Thank you for your kind words and for all of your hard work.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Why I joined Agincare

Nov 29, 2021 - Current Employee in Portsmouth, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

A family business A genuine desire to serve the wider community with quality care A CEO who has a good vision Long standing team members who make a real difference The company cares

Cons

Challenged like all in the care sector

3. 5.0

Great Company to Work For

Nov 22, 2021 - Marketing Executive in Portland, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lovely People Progression Opportunities Supportive Great place to work, beautiful building

Cons

Worked with Covid measures in place, looking forward to a little more normality

Head of Customer Relations

Thank you for leaving a review. We are glad you feel supported and enjoying the friendly environment. Agincare Head office is a lovely building with stunning views of Portland Harbour.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company. Supportive team.

Nov 23, 2021 - Marketing Executive in Portland, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Really friendly and approachable team with supportive management. A positive atmosphere which encourages growth and development. Truly a great company to work for.

Cons

Not a con for Agincare but the recruitment crisis across the sector is putting unprecedented pressure on businesses and staff.

Head of Customer Relations

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are really pleased that you are enjoying your role, feel supported and have the accessibility to grow and develop with the company. Thank you for all of your hard work.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

Supportive, flexible, open to new ideas

Nov 19, 2021 - Marketing Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people from every different area have been so lovely and good-natured, teamwork is everywhere. They're very willing to let you contribute new ideas and always open to improvements. The interview process was very human and they treat you like an individual.

Cons

Have only been there post-pandemic, looking forward to seeing things stabilise but that's hardly a con

Head of Customer Relations

Thank you for taking the time to leave review. We are so pleased you feel able to contribute and implement ideas to ensure our business is constantly improving. Collaboration is one of our key components. Thank you for all your hard work.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Exciting forward thinking company

Nov 19, 2021 - Operations Director in Portland, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Exciting forward thinking company, high energy, ambitious and supportive. I moved from Senior role in the Government Sector, it was the best career decision I have made. There is a real 'one big family' feel, with a keen focus on people development.

Cons

None - a great place grow and develop

Head of Customer Relations

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are so pleased to hear you feel this way. Our family run business strive to help people reach their full potential and provide a family feeling. Thank you for all your hard work.

7. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Poor management

Nov 29, 2021 - Care Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Reasonable salary and benefits Training not bad

Cons

Disorganised management, long hours. Managers disrespect the carers

Agincare Response

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear your experience with Agincare was not as we would expect. In order for us to fully look into this and be able to respond correctly we would be most grateful if you could contact the HR department on 01305 825417 or email hr@agincare.com

8. 5.0

Agincare

Oct 4, 2021 - Officer
    Business Outlook

Pros

It is nice to work with a family run business, sharing the same values and expectations of care.

Cons

Not any cons to provide

Head of Customer Relations

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to work, lovely atmosphere, family run!

Sep 30, 2021 - Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good opportunities to develop if you work hard Your voice is heard here Not overly corporate still able to look at individuals as well as group efforts

Cons

Flexibility in working hours/ WFH offering could further improve business, staffing and productivity levels

Head of Customer Relations

Thank you for leaving a review. We actively promote feedback from our people to ensure we can improve and provide the best possible experience. From recent feedback it was clear further development and training was needed and therefore we are looking into a suite of training courses to develop are people further in a variety of roles.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Excellent company and work environment

Sep 30, 2021 - Office Worker
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked with Agincare for around 2 years now and can't recommend the company enough. There is support available at all levels and the company is always looking for new ways to grow and develop. Agincare has a really friendly and approachable team and since the day I started I have always felt welcomed and appreciated.

Cons

I personally can't think of any cons.

Head of Customer Relations

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are pleased you felt welcomed and are supported from all levels of the business. We are truly grateful for your hard work over the last two years and we look forward to watching you grow with the company.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 57 Reviews