Agincare Reviews

Found 70 of over 78 reviews

4.4
Agincare CEO    Raina Summerson
Raina Summerson
Pros
  • "Agincare is a family run business full of opportunities for its employees(in 7 reviews)

• "The team truly care for the service users, the company and each other(in 4 reviews)

• Cons
  • "It can be high pressure due to the sector but that's certainly not unique to Agincare(in 5 reviews)

• "Long hours, poor pay, worse conditions(in 4 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

48.8K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Agincare~1035258
    Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years
      Featured Review

Family company-Great opportunities to develop

Nov 5, 2021 - Manager - Projects in Portland, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working at Agincare for 5 years now and have always felt like home. Agincare is the perfect place if you are looking to advance in your career, build and develop new skills and I can proudly say that I'm the living proof of that, started as a Live-In Care Worker 5 years ago and today I'm the Projects Manager.

Cons

The Healthcare sector is passing through a very difficult period and we have all experienced an increased pressure comparing to previous years, however no cons here for Agincare.

Head of Customer Relations

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Thank you for your kind words and for all of your hard work.

2. 5.0
      Former Employee

Brilliant company

Aug 9, 2022 - Registered Care Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Made to feel so welcome

Cons

No cons happy with everything

Agincare Response

Thank you for leaving a 5* review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time with us.

3. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

A good employer

Jul 31, 2022 - Live In Caregiver in Portsmouth, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nice experience, very good clients

Cons

I had nice placements every time

Agincare Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a 5* review and for all your hard work over the four years. We are sorry to hear that you have now left us.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee

Very nice

Jul 31, 2022 - Care Worker
      Business Outlook

Pros

They are providing good environment for working .

Cons

There is no such a thing there.

Agincare Response

Thank you for leaving a 5* review and for all your hard work.

5. 3.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Carer

May 30, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Pay on time and annual leave paid

Cons

Not much support when it comes to employees

Agincare Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate your feedback. We have recently reviewed and made significant changes to the onboarding journey and general support for all employees. Including daily check in calls and regular supervisions.

6. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Waterloo

Apr 12, 2022 - Senior Healthcare Assistant in Wimborne Minster, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible hours Good and supportive management Welcoming team Training and courses available Friendly atmosphere

Cons

Location Weekend pay rate the same as weekdays

Agincare Response

Thank you for all your hard work over the years and for taking the time to leave a review. Waterloo Care home is a lovely home with a fantastic team.

7. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Not bad for short term work

Mar 31, 2022 - Care Worker in Christchurch, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Choose your hours, relatively easy work

Cons

Low pay, sometimes unfriendly service users and coworkers.

8. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Care

Jan 25, 2022 - Senior Care Assistant in Swindon, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great team. Very self rewarding.

Cons

Poor pay. Short staff. Stressful

Agincare Response

Thank you for all of your hard work and for taking the time to leave a review. The health and social care sector is currently going through a recruitment crisis and therefore we have recently reviewed and improved our recruitment process to include further paid training, a welcome bonus and a paid upfront DBS. We are so pleased to hear you feel the role is self rewarding and that you are part of a great team.

9. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Carer

Feb 3, 2022 - Carer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Lovely survive user and a rewarding job

Cons

Managment are not good at managing the company at all

Agincare Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for all your hard work over the four years with Agincare. We treat all feedback very seriously and therefore we would be grateful if you were to contact our HR department on 01305 825417 or email hr@agincare.com

10. 4.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Good place to work

Jan 10, 2022 - Healthcare Assistant in Farnham, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible rota. Meals on shift. Transport. Great team.

Cons

Long hours, constantly on your feet. Sometimes lack of floor staff.

Agincare Response

Thank you for your review and we are sorry to see you have now left Agincare. The health and social care sector has been very tough through the pandemic and we thank you for all your hard work. In relation to the lack of floor staff we have recently launched a new onboarding journey for new team members that includes a welcome bonus and paid training to ensure we attract more people and to provide them with the best possible experience when joining our family business.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 70 Reviews

Agincare Reviews FAQs

Agincare has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 78 reviews left anonymously by employees. 90% of employees would recommend working at Agincare to a friend and 90% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 56% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Agincare employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.8 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Agincare. This rating has improved by 42% over the last 12 months.

90% of Agincare employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Agincare 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Agincare to be benefits, coworkers, career development and the cons to be culture, compensation, management.

Popular Careers with Agincare Job Seekers