Find jobs for Account Manager

Updated 25 Jan 2020

4.3
Alcumus CEO Alyn Franklin
Alyn Franklin

"Exciting, Friendly, Unpretentious, Ambitious - FREE PARKING!"

5.0
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Cardiff, Wales

I have been working at Alcumus full-time for less than a year

Pros

The company is really open from top to bottom and keen to work with each member of staff to uncover everyone's unique potential. In my role as part of the management team, I've found the environment to be really welcoming and down to earth. I feel I have the autonomy in my role to lead and be creative, whilst also having support and guidance to help me grow. It's proven a lovely place to work so far! And now for the most important bits - good canteen and free parking!

Cons

Jury's out - all good so far!

"Passionate Employer"

4.0
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Cardiff, Wales

I worked at Alcumus full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people and the culture here is excellent! There’s a real work hard play hard environment with people laughing on the floor every day. High energy, high reward, canteen on site, career progression, excellent company benefits, free onsite parking in Cardiff office, recreation room, involved and approachable CEO. Generally a fantastic employer to work for.

Cons

This is a fast paced employer which worked for me but it won’t work for all. Your role will not be the only role you do and you will be expected to involve yourself in other areas. There are very high expectations and management will be looking for people to constantly be moving forward and driving the business upwards (which is a good thing). However, if you like to get comfortable in a role by simply getting your work done and going home, this role may not be for you.

Continue reading

Alcumus Response

Head of Talent

Hi Really appreciate your review and I agree with you that the people here are fantastic! There has been a lot of positive change over the last 12-18 months so we do appreciate that the pace can feel uncomfortable for some people- glad to hear that wasn't the case for you! If there is anything you like to add, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me directly: terri.foulston@alcumusgroup.com

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 2 reviews