Allegis Global Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 18 Jun 2019

Found 424 reviews

3.4
Chad Lane
Pros
  • "AGS is genuinely a diverse place to work(in 41 reviews)

• "Exceptional focus on work/life balance(in 32 reviews)

Cons
  • "The pension is catastrophic: at the moment, time at AGS is time borrowed against your retirement age(in 30 reviews)

• "Pay is low for the work/life balance they claim to achieve(in 22 reviews)

1. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Recruitment Relationship Manager in London, England

I have been working at Allegis Global Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good work life balance - opportunity to work from home when required. A lot of investment taking place in training platforms Good internal opportunities for growth

Cons

Pension is very low, number of holidays is just the minimum of what is required by law

Advice to Management

Not much - everything is good

Allegis Global Solutions2019-05-31
  2. "Ok for the right opportunities"

I have been working at Allegis Global Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

great people flexible attitudes can have great development

Cons

quirky/cliquey low pay/benefits compared to competitors

Allegis Global Solutions2019-05-21

"AGS LOST WAY"

I have been working at Allegis Global Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Used to be an organisation that I felt proud to work for and there was always a positive attitude, knowing we were the best in the business.

Cons

Has become a toxic environment. The salary is not reflective of market trends. The hours are very long. There is an attitude to finish projects, regardless of the implications.

Advice to Management

Stop and understand why people are unhappy and soo many people are leaving. Stop employing inexperienced Directors.

Allegis Global Solutions2019-04-11

"Anonymous"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bracknell, England

I worked at Allegis Global Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Social and friendly environment to work in

Cons

Awful benefits package Lack of individual praise and recognition Average pay Not all teams have a good culture or environment Senior management are not transparent and open about situations

Allegis Global Solutions2019-04-11

"Life At AGS"

I have been working at Allegis Global Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

• AGS is genuinely a diverse place to work. I work in an office where my colleagues speak French, Spanish, Polish, Lithuanian & German on a daily basis. Diversity is celebrated, from Diwali to Christmas to Chinese New Year. • The office environment is vibrant, everyone is supportive, new starters are made to feel welcome. Successes are recognised and praised. I have been at AGS for 18 months and in that time I have...

Cons

• Workload can fluctuate, sometimes it’s hectic, and sometimes it’s too quiet. • Little opportunity to meet with colleagues who work remotely.

Allegis Global Solutions2019-02-15

"I like it."

Current Employee - Staffing Specialist

I have been working at Allegis Global Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great people who care about me and my career. Flexible work environment. Good clients. Approachable senior female leadership.

Cons

Pay and benefits could be improved. Teams feel a little too lean.

Advice to Management

A lot of things are great but there is still a way to go.

Allegis Global Solutions2019-02-11

"#Brandambassador"

Current Employee - Human Resources Manager

I have been working at Allegis Global Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Our people are the best ambassadors of if our brand. After joining the organisation 9 months ago they have delivered on their promise of a culture lead people focused organisation that delivers results and gives back to its people, community and customers

Cons

I can't think of a single con, I do work hard but that hard work is recognised, rewarded but most importantly it's enjoyable

Allegis Global Solutions2019-02-05

"Excellent organisation"

I have been working at Allegis Global Solutions full-time

Pros

Supportive Management. Teams work well together. Excellent atmosphere. Culture is seen day to day. People are open to feedback Flexible.

Cons

Benefits slightly basic, compared to other large employers.

Allegis Global Solutions2018-12-21

"Recruiter"

I worked at Allegis Global Solutions full-time

Pros

I was underpaid when I joined and I did get a fairly decent pay rise in comparison to others but I hear I was the exception to the rule.

Cons

There is potential deep down with this place. You have to dig deep though. Unfortunately you have an MD in the London office which runs it like a military barracks and puts the fear into everything and anything middle managers do which then gets filtered down to everyone else. I cannot reiterate how bad this individual is and how they create a culture of fear throughout the business, I've never seen anything as bad. ...

Advice to Management

It's obvious what the problem is in London, deal with it. Everyone will start working more creatively and discover a bit more passion for what they do.

Allegis Global Solutions2019-01-25

"Learn to ride the wave or be thrown overboard!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bracknell, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Allegis Global Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Most of the people are lovely Good training scheme Room to move around departments/develop skills

Cons

Long hours expected Lack of parking on site!! Relentless work with no space to breathe Very high expectations from the start (no time to learn)

Advice to Management

If you ask for improvement from someone, support and guide them to achieve this and you never know it may just mean you get the best out of someone and get a standout employee!! Putting expectations on people that are achievable but then not helping them get there and explaining how makes them the opposite. Also giving targets to teams that don’t work on a target basis is nonsensical. Make sure the right type of manager...

Allegis Global Solutions2018-11-19