Amdaris Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Amdaris Reviews

Updated Apr 9, 2019

4.8
Amdaris Co CEO's Andy Rogers & Vlad Nanu (no image)
Andy Rogers & Vlad Nanu
  1. "Executive Assistant"

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Bristol, England

I have been working at Amdaris full-time for less than a year

Pros

Diversity, great culture, morals and value makes me consider Amdaris as my second home. Amdaris offers great career opportunities, interesting projects to work on alongside a world class group of professionals. I have been working for both CEO's for 6 months now and i have absolutely nothing negative to say about them or anyone i work with. I have worked in huge corporate organisations before working at Amdaris,... yet Amdaris is by far the best 'all round' company i have worked for. Each person strives for excellence in their own way and i feel privileged to work with such an amazing/ inspiring and positive bunch of people, who i now consider as friends.

Cons

I have no cons to mention about working for Amdaris

Advice to Management

As you are, always be. :)

Amdaris2019-01-30
  2. "Amazing company to work for"

Current Employee - Technical Manager in Bristol, England

I have been working at Amdaris full-time for less than a year

Pros

Competitive salaries - reviewed on a regular basis Career growth opportunities - because of the scale of the company, employees benefit from a great career progression and it's easier to make a difference and get visibility to the wider business Cutting-edge technologies for both technical and non-technical staff members. Work laptops, work phones and other emerging devices Dual monitor setup and high-spec... workstations Exciting, international projects to work on for software developers Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home Great office environment with modern offices (brand new offices in Bristol, with relaxing area, kitchen, mini bar, ultra-tech meeting rooms, etc) Employee welfare and equal opportunities IT Park members Medical insurance for all staff member Health and fitness packages, perkbox discounts Travel opportunities for all staff members (occasional trips to delivery centres, holidays provided by the company, etc)

Cons

None that I can think of, Amdaris is an amazing place to work

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and keep being focused on Amdaris' employees

Amdaris2018-11-29
  3. "Great company and good opportunity"

I have been working at Amdaris full-time

Pros

Very good company. Amdaris offers a wonderful working environment, friendly, professional and fun in the same time. Learned new technologies, new good processes and new ways to approach different situations.

Cons

I don't have any complaints

Amdaris2019-04-10
  4. "Great Company to work for"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chisinau

I have been working at Amdaris full-time for more than a year

Pros

I've been working at Amdaris for two years. I really admire the professionalism of our people, our friendly atmosphere, working environment and the ideas that our company promotes. We have great plans that inspire and motivate people.

Cons

There's always room for improvement

Amdaris2019-01-30
  5. "Intern"

Current Intern - Anonymous Intern

I have been working at Amdaris

Pros

Good Salary, good people and a good community.

Cons

Have nothing to say wrong about this guys.

Amdaris2019-01-14
  6. "Cool experience in Amdaris"

Current Employee - Programmer in Timişoara

I have been working at Amdaris full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Nice environment, friendly colleagues, good opportunities

Cons

- Nothing to add here

Advice to Management

- Keep investing in your employees

Amdaris2018-12-14
  7. "Technical assistant"

I have been working at Amdaris full-time

Pros

Nice company, work balance, nice salary

Cons

Nothing much to learn here.

Amdaris2018-10-22

"Great company!"

Current Employee - Senior Software Developer in Chisinau

I have been working at Amdaris full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Very good work place, open space... Tends to keep up with latest technologies in development and implementations Various additions to salary ( ex: gym ) Periodical performance reviews with salary increases Meal tickets Free Snacks every week

Cons

None, that i can see..

Advice to Management

Keep up and don't turn from the right path you're on!

Amdaris2018-03-12
  9. "A great company"

Former Contractor - Software Developer(.NET) in Chisinau

I worked at Amdaris

Pros

Placement: 1. The hardware is new, 16GB of ram, i5-7500, SSD + HDD, two 22" monitors, camera and headset are expensive, flexible chairs. 2. Software are new and licensed. You are free to use what you need without cracks. 3. Friendly atmosphere, employees help each other. Environment: 1. Big and modern kitchen with beautiful view to the town, 2 fridges, 2 microwaves. Coffee machine, tea, water cooler on... each floor. 2. Dayroom, ping-pong room, game room, changing room. 3. Free English courses and preparation to the Microsoft exams. 4. Bakery on Friday and Fruits on Wednesday. 5. 40 lei everyday for lunch in Andy's or La placinte (you can keep these cards and use it with you family on weekends). 6. Internatura for new grads. 7. Great and knowledge people work here. No language or nationality pressure. And more other... I can say a lot of good, because it is a great company.

Cons

Only one dumbbell in the gym.

Advice to Management

I have no advice, everything is in order. I really liked this company when I worked here. I will miss this place and this exciting environment.

Amdaris2017-09-22
  10. "A great place to evolve as a professional!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chisinau

I have been working at Amdaris full-time

Pros

This company gets a lot of things right! The hardware is great with like 16GB of ram i5/i7 CPUs, enough SSD for the OS and your daily apps so you rarely have any performance slowdowns(which unfortunately a lot of companies struggle to offer), 2 monitors pleasant to the eye(not all are new but the company is constantly replacing old ones). You get all the basics needed for comfort like a lot of tea(never runs out)... and coffee and water and so on(which again a lot of companies struggle to offer). Beside tech and basics for comfort the office is nicely placed with nice furniture for comfortable work/play/chill times. Also the lighting and conditioning is top notch! As for the projects there are interesting and less interesting, if it's not an "Augmented" type of project then you have a lot of freedom in terms of what technologies/tools you can use in the project.

Cons

Still lags behind in terms of public culture/marketing as well with some of web development branches but it's investing in solving these issues. It needs to become a good place for designers to, we need them!!

Advice to Management

Little things matter a lot be it internal or public, so make sure you do your best to drive the little things to perfection, be it a birthday card or Facebook post.

Amdaris2017-01-05