Anchor Hanover Reviews

Jane Ashcroft
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Brilliant place to work

31 Mar 2021 - Recruitment Marketing Executive in Bradford, Yorkshire and the Humber, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Supportive Managers Progressive Outlook Great benefits Flexible working Home working (even before the pandemic)

Cons

I haven't come across any cons!

Recruitment Marketing Executive

Many thanks for your positive review, we're delighted to hear you're enjoying working with us. If you haven't heard of our Refer a Friend Scheme, this might be a great opportunity for you to spread the word amongst your friends and family (and get a nice bonus on top!). Just head over to The Bridge and you’ll find all the details under Human Resources > Recruitment.

2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

excellent organisation

11 May 2021 - Scheme Manager in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

professional policies and procedures and training

Cons

heavy IT workload would be nice to be able to contact a person rather than use systems

3. 2.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

NEEDY

26 Apr 2021 - Care Assistant in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Residents, Care Staff (some of them)

Cons

Staff remuneration * Progression only for certain people * HIGH staff turnover

Recruitment Marketing Executive

Many thanks for taking a moment to leave us a review, your comments are feedback are so important in helping us to improve. Learning and development across all roles is a priority of ours, we offer on-the-job training as well as e-learning through our dedicated educational website. We also encourage Managers to have regular personal development meetings with colleagues to ensure everyone feels confident in their role an on track for progression. Many thanks for highlighting the use of social media reviews to us in your advice to management – we encourage honest reviews (like yours here) so we can improve and build a community where people love coming to work. We’ll address this issue internally and ensure everyone is aware of social media best practices and upholds our core value of honesty and transparency.

4. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Ace

19 Apr 2021 - Scheme Manager in Bradford, Yorkshire and the Humber, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great relaxed adult company ace

Cons

None that stand out. Should pay more

Recruitment Marketing Executive

Hi there, thank you so much for taking a moment to leave us a review! We’re delighted to hear you had such a positive experience with us!

5. 3.0
    Former Employee

Mmn!

4 May 2021 - Carer Assistant in Thames Ditton, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lovely residents. Appreciate your assistance

Cons

Need to sort out bullying in the workplace

6. 1.0
    Current Employee

Sadly, not an employer of choice.

11 Apr 2021 - Service Improvement Business Partner in Bristol, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great ambition and potential help improve the lives of older people. Good pension.

Cons

Terrible leadership and whimsical decision making make it very difficult to find fulfilment and achieve goals. Employees are not valued, just a part of the machinery.

Recruitment Marketing Executive

We’re so sorry to hear about your experience! At Anchor Hanover we’re dedicated to ensuring our colleagues are given the support they need in their role. We pride ourselves on our open and honest culture and have a key focus around Listening & Acting, giving our colleagues a voice whether it’s on small scale team changes or wider organisational change. We want you to see the difference your contribution makes, making positive changes on our journey to Achieving More Together and providing more opportunities for our much valued colleagues. We’d love the opportunity to speak to you about how we can improve, please contact me directly at jobs@anchorhanover.org.uk. Many thanks, Emily

7. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Good employer

18 Mar 2021 - Care Assistant in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Treats staff well Enough opportunities for progression

Cons

No cons as far as I am concerned

Recruitment Marketing Executive

Many thanks for your positive review, we’re delighted to hear you enjoyed your time with us. Stay in touch by following us on Facebook @anchorjobs, Twitter @anchorhanover or LinkedIn /AnchorHanover.

8. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 8 years

Tried it

14 Apr 2021 - Relief Worker in Liverpool, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lovely Customers and being able to help them

Cons

Not good when it is so click

Recruitment Marketing Executive

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We pride ourselves on our open and honest culture and have a key focus around Listening & Acting, giving our colleagues a voice whether it’s on small scale team changes or wider organisational change. So your comments are really important to us. We love to hear you enjoyed your role and the time your spent with our residents. Lots of our colleagues make great friends here at Anchor Hanover and many of our staff also take up our Refer a Friend scheme too. Whilst we encourage great rapports with colleagues, we’re sorry to hear you felt the atmosphere was cliquey. Everyone is welcome here and we’ll speak to our Home Managers across the board to ensure everyone is made to feel welcome and part of the team. Many thanks, Rachel

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing company

24 Feb 2021 - Care Assistant in Huntingdon, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fair, open and inclusive. Friendly and welcoming

Cons

None that have appeared so far.

10. 4.0
    Current Employee

Job

23 Feb 2021 - Care Assistant in Wirral, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great job satisfaction and relationship with residents

Cons

Trying to not get attached to them

Viewing 1 - 10 of 71 Reviews