Ark Workplace Risk Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Ark Workplace Risk Reviews

Updated 30 Aug 2019

3.8
Ark Workplace Risk CEO Rosalind Benjamin (no image)
Rosalind Benjamin

"Promotion opportunity"

Former Employee - Full Time Sales Associate

I worked at Ark Workplace Risk full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great opportunity to grow and be recognised

Cons

Much better development assistance so no cons

Advice to Management

Please continue to create more development opportunities

Ark Workplace Risk2019-08-02
  2. "Enjoying my time here"

No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Ark Workplace Risk full-time for more than a year

Pros

Innovative, professional family type culture, strong career progression

Cons

Office before wasn’t great, but went through a much needed refurb which looks great now! Fast paced environment so not for some people, I enjoy it however.

Advice to Management

Keep on hiring the right people

Ark Workplace Risk2019-08-30

"Hard to work"

Former Employee - QA Analyst in London, England

I worked at Ark Workplace Risk full-time for more than a year

Pros

You must learn everything on yu own

Cons

- Very hard to work - Things are not in place and not god management

Advice to Management

IT process should in process

Ark Workplace Risk2019-08-21

"Fast growing SME"

Current Employee - Director in London, England

I have been working at Ark Workplace Risk full-time

Pros

Fast growing SME with lots of opportunities both for current employees and new ones. Great team in London who work hard but also always have time to lend you a hand if need be. Culture is 'blame the process not the person' and integrity highly valued so plenty of room to put forward your own ideas and make a difference. Lots of change going on as company looks to scale up but that makes it more interesting as no... two days the same!

Cons

Not all recruits have been able to cope with all the change going on which has detracted from the existing great team we have.

Advice to Management

Focus on recruiting best candidates who will uphold team's values.

Ark Workplace Risk2019-06-23

"Fantastic Opportunities to Work on Great Projects"

Current Employee - Senior Director in London, England

I have been working at Ark Workplace Risk full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Arks clients provide some fantastic opportunities to work on large, complex, contentious projects that stretch the individual and require them to think outside the box, just look at the clients we have. Arks clients are not interested in the norm, nor are we. We are looking for team members who can work within a fast paced environment that are able to keep up to date yet look to develop relationships with clients... so that we are the go to company in wellbeing and resilience .

Cons

Staff who are not flexible and who are unwilling to adopt change just don't fit in.

Advice to Management

Keep moving forward and get the right people in so we can grow.

Ark Workplace Risk2019-06-21

"First Time Looking Forward to Come to Work"

Current Employee - Executive PA in London, England

I have been working at Ark Workplace Risk full-time for less than a year

Pros

Once adjusted to the fast-paced environment, you get to enjoy the atmosphere while being productive. New and innovative ideas are welcomed; there is always an opportunity to pitch to the CEO and the management team and work collectively to implement the ideas into projects. Management is extremely approachable and you can definitely learn a lot by observing their approach to problem-solving. You get a... clear understanding of what is expected from you, constructive feedback is provided when needed, and everyone is there to help in case you get lost. For the first time in my life, I had the opportunity to go home earlier on a FRIDAY, but I didn't want to. I actually wanted to stay and assist our clients, finish up some extra work and most of all, spend some time at the end of the day bonding with my colleagues. I feel truly welcomed and appreciated, which definitely makes me want to contribute more to the company.

Cons

As the business is growing rapidly, there might be days where things get a bit hectic - but that helps our team bond as they team-up to resolve the issues/strategise.

Advice to Management

Looking forward to the refurb!

Ark Workplace Risk2019-05-28

"Fun making a difference"

Current Employee - Executive Level in London, England

I have been working at Ark Workplace Risk full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

“Enjoying” Pros Learning learning learning love it, ownership and progression Healthy focus on achieving results and working hard Good mission and products and I feel you can get in make the difference Everyone is helpful, approachable and socially open Coaching and problem solving ethos Dynamic entrepreneurial spirit there is a big buzz and hard work is recognised Supportive - :) had a few issues and... they were straight on it Transparent plans ...you are kept in the loop agile definitely NEVER boring!!!! Big client brands Intelligent software product exciting Seriously important work makes you feel proud - saving lives and growing our company :) Every one has a good laugh here, happy ambitious environment Most of the time encouraging management and no blame Opinions definitely count here company does listen if constructive

Cons

Not many The company has had few growing pains but getting better but it’s not problematic if you are up for the challenge find it rewarding raise your hand and help muck in. company was a few weeks late getting back on some things as very busy but they respect you sorts things out fast if you say it’s a priority so speak up is the best policy - the company needs to hire more!! Nice office but the kitchen is... tiny !!!!! Deadlines are challenging when colleagues drop the ball and you have to pick it up last minute , but seen better management recently of this and you get recognition and thanks Really emphasising on quality and being great not just good. it’s good pressure for most of us but tough if you are not quality or client focused and slow paced

Advice to Management

Keep hiring people who want to make difference not clock watchers Keep recognising those that go beyond Keep communications and ark family by paying attention

Ark Workplace Risk2018-09-23

"Like a good marriage"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at Ark Workplace Risk full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

This last few months I can see the vast difference the management team and colleagues are making - well done all of us! I was told about business plan and how we all can make a difference - this is what I’ve always wanted to hear at my previous employers but was never happening hence joining Ark. You could feel positive and collaborative people and culture, people coming up with ideas and genuinly caring about the... business. No politics but great values. There is regular evaluation of my work done rather than once yearly official appraisal. I like that! My bosses are approachable and available at any time, how often would one get this in other companies?! There is support and the each And every day we work as a team, regardless one’s title.

Cons

I have seen a massive change and now just a few more improvements and we will all be proud of the culture and the business we support and are a part of. We can do it!

Advice to Management

Keep this up! We already have a much better culture tham we had a year ago. Recruit thougtfully and keep getting feedback. Focus on consultants that are not regularly in the office. Communication is the key. More they get to know London time more they will see the difference done!

Ark Workplace Risk2018-09-23

"Worst company to work for"

I worked at Ark Workplace Risk full-time for less than a year

Pros

For the 5 words minimum,can only say that there is zero pros at this company.

Cons

Waste of time, career prospects based on lies. Awful work culture.

Advice to Management

Get new jobs.

Ark Workplace Risk2018-10-16

"One of the best places I've ever worked, but not perfect!"

Former Employee - Consultant in London, England

I worked at Ark Workplace Risk part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great clients Ambitious vision Inspiring management and leadership Lots autonomy if you prove yourself Decent people

Cons

Some consultants were not very interested in growing the business which was a downer But heard things are changing and planning on coming back if the offer is still open!!! Separate the ambitious consultants and give us more opportunities to grow at faster pace

Advice to Management

It’s difficult keep recruiting ambitious staff but give more opportunities to those who stand out Build international market as lots opportunities out there

Ark Workplace Risk2018-09-02