Asclepius Global Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

4.3
Asclepius Global CEO Richard MacMillan
Richard MacMillan

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Great Place to Work."

I worked at Asclepius Global full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I had worked under two of the most incredible and inspirational managers who I have had to fortune to work with. The team itself was brilliant as I met a group of fun and outgoing people who are all keen to get to the next level, help is always given if asked for.

Cons

As with any recruitment company if your not one for hard work this isn't for you. But if you want to make money, work hard and grow a team there is no better place.

14 Jul 2016 – Managing Director

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to read so many positive comments about our Asclepius managers and the team!

2. "Dog Eat Dog Culture"

Former Employee - Recruitment Consultant
    Former Employee - Recruitment Consultant

I worked at Asclepius Global full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

ICS the group that Asclepius belongs to has a fantastic HR function with friendly and supportive staff and the company offer good benefit options.

Cons

Lack of training and support
    Individualist mentality
    Bullying of staff starting with management
    More like a classroom than an office environment

Advice to Management

To conduct themselves in a more professional manner, influencing their employees to behave the same. Offer proper training and support.

18 Jul 2016 – Head of HR

Thank you for your feedback. It's great to read that you feel ICS has a fantastic HR function with friendly and supportive staff, however it is disappointing to read about your experience whilst you... More

3. "Great Company"

I have been working at Asclepius Global full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Amazing training
    Care for staff
    Great working enviroment
    Progression oppurtunities

Cons

Long hours (but pay off is great in the end)

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing

13 Jul 2016 – Managing Director

Thank you for your review - it's fantastic to read so many positive comments. All feedback is greatly appreciated; helping us to ensure Asclepius continues to be a great place to work for everyone!... More

5. "A company that invests"

I have been working at Asclepius Global full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Everyone seems to be very welcoming and friendly, they have generally thought about the structure in which new consultants/staff are given training and support rather just being thrown in at the deep end compared to other recruitment agencies i have worked at and also a fair and simple commission structure in place

Cons

Can be a bit daunting on the first day as the office is very open planned but nothing can be done about that

Advice to Management

keep the structure and friendly environment

15 Jul 2016 – Managing Director

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. All feedback is greatly appreciated; helping us to ensure that Asclepius continues to be a great place to work for everyone.

6. "Great Company"

Pros

Great workforce with a work hard play hard ethos.

Cons

Office facilities are not the best but doesn't have much of an impact on work duites.

Advice to Management

Improve working environment i.e. room bookings etc

14 Jul 2016 – Managing Director

Thank you for your review. All feedback is greatly appreciated; helping us to ensure that Asclepius continues to be a great place to work for everyone.

7. "Review"

Current Employee - Sales Administrator in London, England
    Current Employee - Sales Administrator in London, England

Pros

Friendly atmosphere, and nice working environment to be in.

Cons

Nothing I can think of.

20 Jun 2016 – Managing Director

8. "Great Company To Work For"

Current Employee - Compliance Officer in London, England
    Current Employee - Compliance Officer in London, England

I have been working at Asclepius Global (Less than a year)

Pros

When I joined Asclepius every one made me feel very welcome!
    The company have created a brilliant team who work hard and are all extremely dedicated to do well. Everyone here works as a team and are always willing to help one another. The training system in the company is excellent, I have already learnt so much and there is so much more for me to learn. The office always has a good, positive vibe which is great because it makes coming to work so much more fun!
    Overall Asclepius is a brilliant place to work and I feel very privileged to work with such lovely people!

Cons

Long hours but working short hours wont get you far in life!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

15 Jul 2016 – Managing Director

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. It's great to read so many positive comments about Asclepius!

9. "Positive Career Aspects"

I have been working at Asclepius Global full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Asclepius Global sports a fantastic location, located right next to tower hill, which is very convenient for commuters as is only minutes walk from the tube. All staff are friendly and helpful and a pleasure to work alongside.

Cons

Due to the amount of staff, being relatively new to the company, faces and names are difficult to remember at first.

Advice to Management

It would be helpful to have a clearer understanding of the process of the company, from Booking Locums, all the way the them being paid & further.

15 Jul 2016 – Managing Director

Thank you for taking the time to post a review, its great that you consider our people to be friendly and helpful and a pleasure to work alongside!

10. "Good place to work"

I have been working at Asclepius Global full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Comfortable office/productive environment to work in
    Friendly colleagues
    Good location for travelling to and from the office (Central)

Cons

A lot of changes recently, which can be difficult and frustrating when a new/fairly new colleague to the company

Advice to Management

Liaise more with members of staff at all levels and in all departments to recognise and prevent potential problems before they escalate

15 Jul 2016 – Managing Director

Thank you for taking the time to post a review, your feedback is appreciated.

We are passionate about listening to our people and creating a culture of openness and transparency, whether this is... More

11. "Unique and Exciting place to work with clear goals"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Asclepius Global full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have learnt so much from everyone at Asclepius; from the managers, other recruiters and compliance alike. I was trained well from the beginning and given all the tools I needed to succeed. It is very cut throat but I think that makes Asclepius work as it means the very best and determined survive which allows for the company to succeed. The workplace is very different from anywhere I have worked before with great vibes and a lot of energy which keeps the environment competitive. I have never worked with people that care so much about one another and although everyone will do what they can to make themselves shine they (generally) remember that we are a team at the end of the day.

Cons

Not many at all really. I think the late night should be optional and people should choose that they want to further their career and make themselves stand out from the rest.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing and don't change too much more. The company has become more corporate of late which is good but you can't expect the business to have the same level of excitement when you have asked us to be more professional. If you recruit the sort of professional people you want you surely you can't expect it to be as electric as it used to be.

18 Jul 2016 – Head of HR

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. All feedback is greatly appreciated; helping us to ensure that Asclepius continues to be a great place to work for everyone.