Asclepius Global Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Asclepius Global CEO Richard MacMillan
Richard MacMillan

1. "Great Company"

I have been working at Asclepius Global full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Amazing training
    Care for staff
    Great working enviroment
    Progression oppurtunities

Cons

Long hours (but pay off is great in the end)

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing

13 Jul 2016 – Managing Director

Thank you for your review - it's fantastic to read so many positive comments. All feedback is greatly appreciated; helping us to ensure Asclepius continues to be a great place to work for everyone! ... More

2. "A company that invests"

I have been working at Asclepius Global full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Everyone seems to be very welcoming and friendly, they have generally thought about the structure in which new consultants/staff are given training and support rather just being thrown in at the deep end compared to other recruitment agencies i have worked at and also a fair and simple commission structure in place

Cons

Can be a bit daunting on the first day as the office is very open planned but nothing can be done about that

Advice to Management

keep the structure and friendly environment

15 Jul 2016 – Managing Director

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. All feedback is greatly appreciated; helping us to ensure that Asclepius continues to be a great place to work for everyone.

3. "Review"

Current Employee - Sales Administrator in London, England
    Current Employee - Sales Administrator in London, England

Pros

Friendly atmosphere, and nice working environment to be in.

Cons

Nothing I can think of.

20 Jun 2016 – Managing Director

5. "Great Company To Work For"

Current Employee - Compliance Officer in London, England

I have been working at Asclepius Global (Less than a year)

Pros

When I joined Asclepius every one made me feel very welcome!
    The company have created a brilliant team who work hard and are all extremely dedicated to do well. Everyone here works as a team and are always willing to help one another. The training system in the company is excellent, I have already learnt so much and there is so much more for me to learn. The office always has a good, positive vibe which is great because it makes coming to work so much more fun!
    Overall Asclepius is a brilliant place to work and I feel very privileged to work with such lovely people!

Cons

Long hours but working short hours wont get you far in life!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

15 Jul 2016 – Managing Director

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. It's great to read so many positive comments about Asclepius!

6. "Unique and Exciting place to work with clear goals"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Asclepius Global full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have learnt so much from everyone at Asclepius; from the managers, other recruiters and compliance alike. I was trained well from the beginning and given all the tools I needed to succeed. It is very cut throat but I think that makes Asclepius work as it means the very best and determined survive which allows for the company to succeed. The workplace is very different from anywhere I have worked before with great vibes and a lot of energy which keeps the environment competitive. I have never worked with people that care so much about one another and although everyone will do what they can to make themselves shine they (generally) remember that we are a team at the end of the day.

Cons

Not many at all really. I think the late night should be optional and people should choose that they want to further their career and make themselves stand out from the rest.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing and don't change too much more. The company has become more corporate of late which is good but you can't expect the business to have the same level of excitement when you have asked us to be more professional. If you recruit the sort of professional people you want you surely you can't expect it to be as electric as it used to be.

18 Jul 2016 – Head of HR

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. All feedback is greatly appreciated; helping us to ensure that Asclepius continues to be a great place to work for everyone.

7. "Positive Career Aspects"

I have been working at Asclepius Global full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Asclepius Global sports a fantastic location, located right next to tower hill, which is very convenient for commuters as is only minutes walk from the tube. All staff are friendly and helpful and a pleasure to work alongside.

Cons

Due to the amount of staff, being relatively new to the company, faces and names are difficult to remember at first.

Advice to Management

It would be helpful to have a clearer understanding of the process of the company, from Booking Locums, all the way the them being paid & further.

15 Jul 2016 – Managing Director

Thank you for taking the time to post a review, its great that you consider our people to be friendly and helpful and a pleasure to work alongside!

8. "Good place to work"

I have been working at Asclepius Global full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Comfortable office/productive environment to work in
    Friendly colleagues
    Good location for travelling to and from the office (Central)

Cons

A lot of changes recently, which can be difficult and frustrating when a new/fairly new colleague to the company

Advice to Management

Liaise more with members of staff at all levels and in all departments to recognise and prevent potential problems before they escalate

15 Jul 2016 – Managing Director

Thank you for taking the time to post a review, your feedback is appreciated. We are passionate about listening to our people and creating a culture of openness and transparency, whether this is ... More

9. "Fantastic Opportunities for Career Development"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Asclepius Global full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Asclepius is a recruitment agency that has some of the best Recruitment Consultants in the industry, who are always willing to help newer members of staff. As a result, potential is nurtured and is given every opportunity to develop and be rewarded. I have seen Consultants promoted regularly into senior positions and due to the rewarding environment, there is a really fantastic team orientated attitude.

Cons

Due to the calibre of Recruitment Consultant that Asclepius seeks, there can be shortages in staff causing increased work for senior members of staff. This is an issue experienced by most agencies, however Asclepius often ensures they will only bring in new recruits with the relevant work ethic and drive.

Advice to Management

The management are always approachable and strive to maintain fantastic sales atmosphere, with incentives for exceeding what is expected. The management have been seen to be harsh on occasions but from personal experience I have seen this treatment to be a result of unprofessional behaviour or failure to follow directions.

10. "Asclepius"

Current Employee - Recruitment Administrator in London, England
    Current Employee - Recruitment Administrator in London, England

I have been working at Asclepius Global full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

After working in offices for years, I can now fully appreciate a positive and lively workplace and Asclepius is at the very least that. Everyone here works to their utmost potential which makes every day speed by in a fast paced yet rewarding blur.The business is constantly growing and improving which keeps it exciting and challenging and in general is an incredible place to work.

Cons

Be prepared to lose yourself in your work, its difficult not to get involved regardless of what department you work in!

Advice to Management

Carry on as you are and the business will continue to thrive.

18 Jul 2016 – Head of HR

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. All feedback is greatly appreciated!

11. "Fantastic integrated working environment"

I have been working at Asclepius Global full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The company structure allows me to work in the long and short term. I am able to think months ahead and firefight potential issues as and when they come up. I love the constant fluctuation of different tasks and people I get to work with

Cons

Slightly more focused on the recruiters and occasionally a lot of pressure is put on compliance which is difficult

Advice to Management

I would like them to take into account the value of what compliance does and see us as an enabling tool as opposed to a hindrance to bookings