Aura (United Kingdom) Reviews

Updated Mar 1, 2021

Found 4 of over 4 reviews

4.7
Aura (United Kingdom) CEO Alpesh Unalkat  (no image)
Alpesh Unalkat

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0
    Current Freelancer

Wow! What A First Year

Feb 27, 2021 - Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Engaged and informative leadership Unique offering in the workspace arena Fun team Fast pace Entrepreneurial Encouraged to take responsibility and accountability Future focused Lots of great things to come

Cons

Very hard to think of any

Head of Talent

This review made our day!

2. 4.0
    Current Employee

Great company culture

Mar 1, 2021 - Business Development Manager in Farnborough, Hampshire, South East England, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working at Aura has had it's difficulties in the fact that Aura was born in a Covid world, however as a company they have really made the effort to keep us all engaged and I feel they care about my wellbeing. We are always kept up to date with how the company is progressing and future plans and a real effort is always made to run "socials" via zoom to keep moral up. Sales targets are challenging but the rewards are there to incentivise you. I would absolutely recommend Aura as an employer.

Cons

Initially our approach to the market was confusing to follow however this is much clearer now. Aura is looking to grow at a very fast pace, therefore you are expected to work at a fast pace and adapt as we grow as a company. (this can be a negative for some however I enjoy working at a face pace)

Head of Talent

Thank you for taking the time to write a thoughtful review! We appreciate hearing about your personal experience and are glad to learn that you enjoy working at Aura....

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Fantastic Employer

Feb 26, 2021 - Technical Account Manager in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Aura are a phenomenal organisation to work for. It is great to work for an innovative and growing company. They take extreme pride in their employees and offer great career development to help all of their employees grow as individuals. The team ethos is second to none.

Cons

My experience at Aura has been nothing but good

Continue reading

Head of Talent

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Awesome company

Feb 26, 2021 - Marketing Manager in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company culture, with a strong management team and clear company ambition/direction. Aura has a very unique offering and exciting opportunities.

Cons

Given the company’s large ambition to grow can result in a very fast paced environment.

Head of Talent

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 English Reviews