Autoweb Design Reviews

Current Employee

Web Developer/Designer at Autoweb

Mar 10, 2021 - Web Designer in Selby, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Autoweb is a fun place to work with a friendly family feel. The open plan office has a great location in the town and is light and modern with good facilities. The management team care about all the employees with regular activities organised for team building and socialising as well as gifts and prizes on occasions. The company is actively looking at developing the team members with web development training and promotion opportunities as well as regular appraisals. The covid restrictions have meant that many of us are now working remotely but thanks to good communication I still feel part of the team.

Cons

It can be quite a long commute for people living outside of Selby, however working from home has helped.

HR Manager

Thanks for a fantastic review! We're focused on our Core Values, they're at the heart of everything we do for our team so its great you've recognised this. During the Covid restrictions we've all pulled together, quickly adapting to new working practices and rising to any challenge.. we truly have a fantastic team at Autoweb Design!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

An enjoyable place to work!

Feb 18, 2021 - Front End Web Developer in Selby, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Autoweb Design has a great work environment; the open plan office is very modern and combined with a team full of friendly people, it makes the office a relaxing and enjoyable place to work. There is excellent support and training; I started as a trainee and soon progressed to be a confident web designer, I am now a front-end developer and I am still continuing to develop my skills with the help and support from my team. I have been really impressed at how the company has dealt with the current COVID-19 situation, I have been working from home for nearly 1 year and I still feel like I have the same support as I got in the office. They have even sent us unexpected gifts through the post which really help cheer you up in these uncertain times 😊

Cons

I'm struggling to think of any!

HR Manager

What a great review - thank you! We work hard to ensure our culture is inclusive, and that our teams feel valued and listened to. We know we have the best people who are passionate about what they do !

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great company with really nice people!

Jan 4, 2021 - Web Designer in Selby, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Started working at Autoweb as a junior Web Designer, I've progressed quickly due to a great team and training provided by the company. Future developments are really exciting and will bring a lot of new opportunities in the company. Throughout the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic Autoweb is amazing, showing great support and truly care about the well-being of staff. Financial and mental health support was provided by the company. Perks: Free Gym Membership Flexible working times Working From Home Pension Contributions Great Parties! (Christmas, Anniversaries, etc)

Cons

none I can think of

HR Manager

Thank you for a great review, and we agree that Autoweb Design is a fantastic place to work! Our aim is to ensure our team feel valued, and listened to and we continually review our team benefits to ensure we offer a great package which is beneficial to all, but remains competitive. We truly believe we have the best team, with lots of passionate people... so if you enjoy the buzz of a busy company, check out our website to see for yourself what a great place Autoweb Design is!

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Front End Developer / Web Designer at Autoweb Design

Nov 9, 2020 - Front End Developer/Web Designer in Selby, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Promote from within - Starting out as a junior web designer moving through the ranks to design team leader i feel ive had fantastic support in getting to where i am now, great opportunities to progress are always there to be had. Office Environment - A modern and clean open plan office WFH - With the current situation (COVID19) the support and contact has been great, making you still feel part of the team while working remotely. Great Team work ethics - i genuinely have friends all over the company, not just colleagues.

Cons

Sometimes the open plan office can be a little on the loud side, nothing a pair of headphones wont sort out.

HR Manager

What a fantastic review, thank you ! We value our people and want to ensure our team have every opportunity to develop themselves, we actively promote within wherever we can and its great to know this is recognised. We truly believe we have the best team, and are fortunate to work in a large, contemporary office space, with lots of passionate people... so if you enjoy the buzz of a busy company, check out our website to see for yourself what a great place Autoweb Design is!

5. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Awesome place to work!

Nov 5, 2020 - Trainee Web Designer in Selby, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great salary and working environment. People who work there for years are amazing and will help with anything. The web design team is very friendly, professional and simply good at what they do. Plenty of benefits as expected from a good company. Constant training and progression opportunity for those who put the effort in.

Cons

Mainly focused on development and not so much on design, better suited for developers.

Continue reading

HR Manager

Thank you for taking the time to review Autoweb Design. Its great to hear that you enjoyed working with us, and recognise that our People really are the best.. we agree! We work hard to ensure our Company Culture is inclusive and know there are exciting times ahead, with lots of opportunities for people with a passion to succeed.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Love It!

Feb 18, 2020 - Account Director in Selby, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I previously worked for Autoweb Design for almost a year before leaving for another opportunity however, I think the old saying of ‘The grass is never greener’ is so true. Whilst I loved working for them before and appreciated all the benefits that came with being employed by them, it’s not until I left to experience another employer that I truly believed how much of a difference it makes to your working life when you work for a company that you love. As a result of this I’m now back working at Autoweb Design again and couldn’t be happier. The working environment is open plan and has a nice friendly atmosphere and feel to it. The team are lovely to work with and it’s a workplace that you have friends rather than colleagues I feel valued by the management team and as a result want to do my best for them The company benefits are the best I’ve ever seen in my career

Cons

This is a customer service industry and as such the demands of the job can be high, however I do think that the rewards outweigh this if you put the effort in.

HR Manager

What a fantastic review, thank you ! Our aim is to ensure our team feel valued, and listened to. We do this by continually reviewing our team benefits to ensure we offer a great package which is beneficial to all, but remains competitive. Its great that this has been recognised.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

exciting time to be part of the business

Feb 18, 2020 - Account Director in Selby, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

A modern, warm and clean environment in a newly refurbished open plan office. A business predominantly focused within the automotive sector which is going through a period of growth, it’s an exciting time to be part of the business and there are lots of development opportunities. The management team value hard work and honesty (referenced within the business core values). This is frequently rewarded both financially and with the opportunity for internal promotion. I can only speak of my experiences. When I have faced challenges to overcome (as with all jobs) the support from all colleagues has been fantastic.

Cons

A fast paced working environment, which makes each day different. There is a necessity for attention to detail, which may not be for everybody

HR Manager

Thank you for taking the time to review Autoweb Design. Its great that you feel valued and enjoy working with us, and we work hard to achieve this through regular 121's and focusing on our Core Values. We have exciting times ahead with lots of opportunities for people with a passion to succeed.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great workplace, great workforce, great benefits

Feb 7, 2020 - Software Engineer in Leeds, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

- The company benefits are great and are always expanding. - Management/directors are willing to work with you to find a working pattern that suits. - Time is given to expand knowledge and explore/research ideas you have. - Friendly environment

Cons

Don't have any at this time.

HR Manager

Thank you for taking the time to review Autoweb Design. It's great that you've recognised our mission to continually improve our staff benefits. We agree Autoweb Design is a great place to work!

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work with great colleagues

Aug 29, 2019 - Autoweb Design
    Business Outlook

Pros

The staff are great and working at Autoweb is never boring. Plenty of opportunities to progress, management take an interest in what you have to say and are always looking to make improvements. Location is good being in the centre of town and offices are clean, tidy and welcoming.

Cons

Car parking facilities - could do with more spaces or a cycle to work scheme to reduce pressure

HR-officer

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Its great to hear you enjoy working with us, and have had the opportunity to make a difference and progress, we work hard to make this happen through regular 121's and focusing on our Core Values. We have lots more exciting opportunities ahead !

10. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Web designers avoid at all costs

Dec 17, 2018 - Web Designer in Selby, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Coffee and fruit are provided free Many holiday days Sick days Garden leave for all those handing their notice in

Cons

Parking costs Noisy office Poor management Mouldy fruit No cleaners Disgusting toilets No internal structure which means little or no chance of promotions Largest collection of “know it alls” I have ever encountered Very poor systems to work on that have been mashed together by people who have no clue how to build software

Continue reading

HR-officer

Thank you for your review, we're sorry that your experience at Autoweb Design was not as you expected. We work hard to offer a great range of benefits that we hope everyone will be able to enjoy, and regularly update our teams. Our recruitment strategy has evolved, ensuring we make considered choices to get the right people for the role and our culture, first time. Check our our website to see for yourself what a great place Autoweb Design is!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 16 Reviews