Bink (UK) Reviews

Updated May 3, 2022

Found 23 of over 25 reviews

4.1
Bink (UK) CEO Michael Jordan (no image)
Michael Jordan

62 Comments

Tech

287.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Bink (UK)~1885323
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0

DevOpsDelivers

Apr 29, 2022 - Junior Devops Engineer in Ascot, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

- great people, always happy to jump on a call and help. also willing to let you sit in on calls and listen to their thought process through an issue - amazing management, checking in, including you in standups to see you're doing OK - flexible with hours, work/life balance (for those who want it) is highly encouraged I've only been here two weeks and already feel part of the bigger family, which is the best part

Cons

none as far as I can think of

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great experience so far

Jan 19, 2022 - Automation Test Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Smooth and responsive interviewing process. Well organised onboarding process. Great people to work with. Impressive tech stack.

Cons

I have joined recently and yet to find out!

3. 5.0
    Current Employee

Engaging and Personable Interview Panel + Well-set-out On-boarding Process with Training Plan

Dec 7, 2021 - Business Analyst in Ascot, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

- The hiring process was succinct and well structured. It was notable that the interview panel had done their research on me which made for an engaging two stage process. - Interview feedback was timely, with a great offer made within a couple of days. - IT equipment for working from home arrived 2 weeks prior to start date. - On-boarding and training has been all-encompassing and well thought through. - The company supports flexible working arrangements (home and office).

Cons

- I'm content with my experience with Bink. No cons to note.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Detailed interviews and painless on-boarding

Jun 29, 2021 - Database Administrator (Database Administrator) in Ascot, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fully remote, apart from the occasional meeting. Good people in the team. Lots of support to get me up to speed. I was trusted from the moment I joined.

Cons

Can't think of any so far!

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great interview and onboarding process

Mar 10, 2021 - IT Business Analyst in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Opportunity to contribute in a big way as the company really shifts gears. Down to earth and open team

Cons

Pension scheme a little basic

6. 2.0
    Former Employee

Start up

Mar 2, 2021 - Marketing
    Business Outlook

Pros

The team building days were good.

Cons

The salary and long hours.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Brilliant company to work for

Feb 10, 2021 - Management Team
    Business Outlook

Pros

I absolutely love working for this company - the team are talented, passionate and great to work with. Amazing team spirit, consistent focus on making Bink a success and excellent people management across all functions. The management team are transparent, flexible, down-to-earth and have transformed the culture into one that is inclusive and enjoyable for all. Extraordinary place to work

Cons

No down sides - you just have to be able to be resilient and open to fast pace and change, as you would in any start up or scaling business

8. 5.0

Fantastic interview & On-boarding

Jan 15, 2021 - Data Architect in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have recently joined Bink and had a great Interview & On-boarding experience. Interview was a 2 staged process and both were casual, relaxing, well organised. I note the teams & the environment is very friendly. CEO & Senior management are great and have a clear goal and direction.

Cons

Pension is basic and could be better. Not yet enrolled in the Salary sacrifice scheme.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Going from start-up to scale-up can be challenging but rewarding

Jan 4, 2021 - Agilist in Ascot, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is an awesome time to be at Bink as the product launches to mass market and the business shifts gears from start-up to scale-up. The modern attitude to work-life balance, remote and hybrid-remote working, and employee experience is refreshing. The people across the business are great, with a shared passion for achieving success in the face of challenges whilst remaining human and high-spirited.

Cons

It's a complex product to bring to market, and the pressure is on. If you like the typical start-up challenges of a fast-paced environment and high workload you'll be fine. There's plenty of opportunity to further embed agile/lean/modern-management thinking at the various manager levels. Whilst potentially a gap, if you're a passionate agilist or management 3.0 advocate who likes the challenge of pushing for change you'll enjoy the opportunities.

10. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great place to work

Nov 27, 2020 - Finance Analyst in Ascot, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Hard working, goal driven environment.

Cons

The fast paced environment can make it stressful at times.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 23 Reviews