Brewster Partners Recruitment Group Reviews

Brewster Partners Recruitment Group Partner Nigel Brewster
Nigel Brewster
  1. "Unique People!!"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Doncaster, England

I have been working at Brewster Partners Recruitment Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great working environment across all 4 offices, supportive team and management. Have certainly helped me develop in recruitment in a way I didn't think was possible.

Cons

nothing springs to mind... recruitment is a competitive environment so can be stressful at times, but will get that anywhere

Continue reading
  2. "Enjoyable Company with good prospects"

5.0
    Current Employee - Client Development and Recruitment Administrator in Leeds, England

I have been working at Brewster Partners Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good progression for driven members of staff High spec comfortable working environments Good events and activities for staff and families Good healthcare benefits and other rewards

Cons

More time on training would be good on occasion

Continue reading

3. "Bustling office environment"

Current Employee - Finance Executive in Doncaster, England

Pros

• Flexible working conditions (which is great for a single parent!) • Excellent support from both management and staff • Positive working environment • Recognition for doing a good job • Regular team and company events – nights out, races etc.. • Bustling office environment • Progression • Free day off for your birthday • Excellent benefit scheme • More like a family • Inclusion – even with support staff • Great people to work with

Cons

• There is none at all!!

Continue reading
  4. "Incredible welcome, brilliant culture"

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Sheffield, England

Pros

Incredible onboarding process and company culture. This company has not only made me feel welcome, but has also made me excited about both my own future and that of the company on the whole. They celebrate unique people but ultimately promote a connected team with core values and competencies. Benefits aren't a selling point for me, but if you’re after great employee benefits, Brewster Partners deliver. Great working hours, generally great positive experience so far.

Cons

Non as of yet.

5. "Fantastic business with great reputation in the market"

Current Employee - Client Director in Sheffield, England

Pros

There is a clear ambition within the business to continue to invest and grow which makes it an exciting and dynamic place to work. The people are fantastic with everyone coming from different backgrounds creating a really strong melting pot of talent. Its a trusted environment where you are given all the tools and support to succeed. A place you can tell people genuinely enjoy working.

Cons

Finding the right people to join the business can be difficult as we won't hire for the sake of it so it can take time to find the right person who will fit in and be successful.

6. ""Great facilities""

Current Employee - Senior Recruitment Consultant in Sheffield, England

I have been working at Brewster Partners Recruitment Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Fantastic benefits -Flexible working -Supportive colleagues -Enjoyable working environment -Great facilities

Cons

- The quiet times are the hard times, but that is the nature of recruitment and its seasonal lulls

Viewing 1 - 6 of 6 English Reviews

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.