Brightside Quality Coach Reviews

Updated 16 Sep 2019

3.5
Brightside CEO Brendan McCafferty   (no image)
Brendan McCafferty
0 Rating
  1. "Brightside"

4.0
    Current Employee - Quality Coach in Bristol, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Brightside full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have worked for Brightside for just over two years now, progression for myself has been good within the business coming from the call centre floor. My manager is great and I enjoy working with the back office teams a lovely bunch of people. Training I had was brilliant and the trainer does look after you.

Cons

Not a lot of company benefits eg only have health cash plan which is paid for out of salary. Could run more fun days to engage with staff / more events to get involved in and keep motivation up. Salary increase across support roles as call centre were given a payrise, however back office staff have worked years for the kind of increase that agents were given.

Continue reading
    Brightside2019-09-16
  2. "7 years service"

Current Employee - Quality Coach in Bristol, England

I have been working at Brightside full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The people at Brightside are very welcoming. My Manager is fair, approachable and flexible. He makes me feel a valued member of the team. Convenient location with free parking on the doorstep.

Cons

The technology is not the best.

Brightside2019-09-16

Brightside Response

October 10, 2019Social Media Manager

Thank you so much for your review. Fantastic that you've got a supportive manager, we're really proud of our leadership team here. We're in the process of updating all of our technology, it is out of date, and we're working hard at the moment to sort that.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 2 reviews