Bullhorn Reviews

Updated 12 May 2021

4.3
Bullhorn Founder & CEO Art Papas
Art Papas
Pros
  • "Good pay, great culture and colleagues(in 26 reviews)

• "Unlimited PTO: As long as your meeting your metrics, you can really use this benefit(in 22 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Bullhorn has been acquiring companies like crazy, so if you're afraid of change and working in a fast-paced environment, it's not the company for you(in 22 reviews)

• "Some growing pains when it comes to inter-departmental work(in 19 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great Company, Great People, Great Culture!

19 Mar 2021 - Anonymous Employee in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

There is a great global culture which means that makes you feel part of one big team regardless of departments or geographical locations. You always have someone to turn to for help and support. Fast growing so there is always opportunities to advance your career internally.

Cons

No downsides in my experience.

Bullhorn Response

Appreciate the feedback and happy to hear you are enjoying you time at Bullhorn! Kelley Morse, VP, Talent & BPs

2. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

👍

5 Apr 2021 - Professional Services
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great direct management/ employee focused Flexibility for remote work LinkedIn learning Good leadership communication Good Salary

Cons

8h/day are not enough which makes life/work balance very difficult No overtime work Very billable focused Cannot use outlook Slow career path progress and selective promotion

Bullhorn Response

Thanks so much for your feedback! We're happy to hear you are enjoying your experience here at Bullhorn. We do pride ourselves as a company for our rate of internal promotions & moves, so highly encourage you to engage your manager, or your HRBP, for some coaching/feedback on what a path forward could look like. (We also have an Outlook interface for gmail - reach out to our friendly IT team to see if they can get you set up!) :) - Kelley Morse, VP, Talent & BPs

3. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great opportunity for growth

28 Mar 2021 - Delivery Lead in West Worthing, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good people, great opportunities for career progression.

Cons

Big company things take time

4. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great culture

23 Oct 2020 - SMB Account Executive in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

I worked over 2 years at Bullhorn and left the business with only good memories. Bullhorn has a great company culture and open door policy. I was given the opportunity to learn from everyone at the company from junior to C-Level It was inspiring to be surrounded by so many kind and smart people. Everyone helps each other out and pushes everyone to be the best they can be. Sales targets are very realistic and attainable. I had the luck to work with the best Manager at Bullhorn. She's a power woman who spent the last two years supporting, mentoring and inspiring me every day. Always had my back and never let anyone in her team feel left behind.

Cons

Due to the current Covid 19 restrictions it's a shame we can't go to the office, specially on Wednesday for Wednesday lunch

Bullhorn Response

Thank you for your kind review, we are delighted you had such a great experience at Bullhorn. Good luck in the future. Peter Linas-CPO

5. 5.0
      Current Employee

Pay

28 Oct 2020 - Tier I Technical Support in Brighton, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay, great culture and colleagues

Cons

Hard work and time management is difficult

1 person found this review helpful

Senior Vice President, Global Support and Training

Thank you for the positive review! We are blessed to have great employees, like you, that buy into our core values and drive our culture. Thank you for all you do to help make Bullhorn a great place to work! J.R. Stricker SVP, Global Support and Training

6. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Decent conpany

16 Oct 2020 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fun environment. Very human approach

Cons

Struggling to keep pace with its growth at times.

1 person found this review helpful

Bullhorn Response

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and I am delighted you had a great experience at Bullhorn. Peter Linas - CPO

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Brilliant company to work for with fantastic and humble people!!

22 Nov 2019 - Vice President in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Phenomenal development and learning opportunities with a real focus on you as an individual. Over the numerous years I have worked here I have benefitted from working for inspirational leaders and working with colleagues who truly have your back and care. I have been lucky enough to have experienced several promotions throughout my time at Bullhorn with some roles being created specifically for me in recognition of the fact that not all roles fit all people. This flexibility has really enabled me to fully utilise my skillset whilst providing a challenging and prosperous environment to continue to grow. The company is nothing without its people and I couldn't think of a better group to work with.

Cons

As with most successful SaaS companies and with respect of the staffing industry things tend to move very quickly so my advice versus a Con specifically would be to be prepared for working within a fast paced environment.

VP of Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your review and positive feedback. We appreciate your insight on both our fast paced environment as well as our culture of recognition and internal promotion.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

An amazing company to work for

7 Jul 2020 - Director in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fast Pace, High Growth, Career Opportunities, good benefits and unlimited PTO

Cons

There is always change at Bullhorn so you have to stay on your toes, If you don't like a fast pace with new challenges this might no be the place for you.

Bullhorn Response

Thank you that's great to hear, unlimited PTO is very popular and I am glad you are enjoying the Bullhorn experience. Peter Linas - CPO

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

An amazing company that I couldn't stay away from...

30 Aug 2019 - Senior Account Executive in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

I was previously employed by Bullhorn for 5.5 years and had an amazing experience. Another role arose that appeared to be very good opportunity, however, after a short period (11 months), I returned to Bullhorn. Bullhorn has an amazing culture that is promoted, lead and driven by the entire Senior Leadership Team, everyone works as one and constantly drives towards excellence. As a fast growth technology company, Bullhorn has never forgotten the importance of making everyone feel valued and ensures that everyone has the opportunity to voice their opinions. An inclusive organisation in every sense.

Cons

Nothing to add here

10. 1.0
      Former Employee

Politics and favourtism

19 Feb 2020 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

lots of free nights out. plenty of alcohol on expenses if you hang out with the right people.

Cons

read all the reviews on here. there are lots of positive reviews that still mention how clicky it is. if you are part of the club then you will find that you can behave however you want and will be promoted to pretty much any level. There are lots of examples of this in sales. If you are not part of the club then you probably wont stay more than a year or 2

6 people found this review helpful

Chief People Officer

Having an incredible culture is very important to us at Bullhorn. We strive to make this the best place for our employees to come each day to do their best work. One of the things that makes Bullhorn unique are the shared values that we live by each day. Each of us, regardless of level or performance, are measured not only against our results, but also how we live our our Bullhorn Core Values. We also aim to create an environment in which every employee feels a sense of belonging, and we are fortunate to have many long-tenured employees at the company, but we still have more work to do, and it sounds like in this case we fell short. Our hope is that our employees can develop great careers, work with awesome people, and continuously help make Bullhorn a great place to work.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 367 Reviews