CG Consultants Reviews

Consulting

1y

works at

Deloitte

Harshest feedback you’ve ever received?

6,965

602 Comments

Consulting

133.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=CG Consultants~1608830
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Excellent Career Progression & Adaptability

Feb 12, 2020 - Accounts & Office Administrative in Camberley, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Having worked at CG for nearly 14 years, this company has offered me excellent career progression and flexibility. I started my career in the Administration Department and now work in the Accounts Department where I have gained a lot of accounts and payroll knowledge and training. I have also started a family and the management team have been very adaptable, allowing me to continue on my career path whilst also having childcare commitments.

Cons

I am very happy and looking forward to the years ahead.

2. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great start , hard times (covid) poor finish

Sep 9, 2021 - Recruitment Manager in Camberley, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Team was great, thoroughly enjoyed the work and environment

Cons

Was let go with a weeks notice two days after being told that due to the increased work load I had bought on with new clients I needed to hire a junior team member to help with the increase. was then docked a days holiday in lieu due to taking a day off (due to flexible furlough)

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Excellent company to work for

Aug 30, 2019 - Personal Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Management always listen to their staff and are always very supportive Great opportunities for working yourself up within the company Communication is key Friendly environment and a fantastic team

Cons

Car park - only downfall! Oh and there are not a lot of food shops on the Frimley Road!

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing opportunities to grow!

Aug 8, 2019 - Recruiter in Camberley, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Management are really included and help you grow throughout your career. The staff around are very welcoming, and always push you to succeed. CG are the way forward.

Cons

None that i can think of.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Employer and Atmosphere

Aug 8, 2019 - Consultant in Camberley, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great training on offer, great management, owners willing to invest in the business. A really good place to work for anyone looking to further their career in recruitment and serious earning potential.

Cons

Forced to listen to hot country playlist on spotify

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

What an excellent opportunity for a new career

Aug 8, 2019 - Associate Recruiter in Camberley, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I came to CG seeking new opportunities and a possibility to find a career. I came with no sales experience and no previous related industry experience i was given all the tools, resources, support and opportunities to thrive in this ever growing industry. I have found great opportunities and a passion for what i do now, i find myself staying here probably an extra 10 hours a week because i absolutely love coming to work and i enjoy every moment of what i do! If you have ever thought about a change into recruitment or even a change of career (Even if you have not discovered what career that might be) i would say this is the best way into recruitment.

Cons

I have a list of minor cons but they are all currently being reviewed and solved.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Friendly and Supportive Environment

Aug 1, 2019 - Back Office Support
    Business Outlook

Pros

CG has a close knit friendly relaxed environment and is currently looking to the future to make the company an exciting place to be. Good company incentives in place and great recognition by management for hard work and loyalty.

Cons

Many cons I may have had over past years are currently being changed and looked at!

8. 5.0

The best

Jul 31, 2019 - Recruiter in Camberley, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great training, Amazing owners and Directors. Staff atmosphere is great everyone works together and helps each other out.

Cons

None really apart from how to figure out how to use the coffee machine. 😂

9. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Recruitment Consultant

Oct 3, 2018 - Recruitment Consultant in Camberley, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good team, very knowledgeable, know the engineering market well and deliver on what they promise

Cons

not enough team activity outside of work, slow to change with the technology, lacks clear strategy and direction

10. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Exciting and Rewarding Job!

Sep 21, 2018 - Permanent Technical Recruiter in Camberley, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

CG offer really good incentives for employees that keep them interested and motivated to work hard! I am always busy and never clock watching which means that time and days fly by! The job has its ups and downs but the hard work pays off when the commission comes through!

Cons

Being located on Frimley road - not a lot to do for lunch and always hard to merge onto the road!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 19 Reviews