CLC World Resorts & Hotels Reviews

Updated 15 May 2020

4.2
  1. "Fantastic Company"

Current Employee - Sales Manager

I have been working at CLC World Resorts & Hotels full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Club la Costa is a pleasure to work for everyday you are challenged, promotion opportunities are available to people who work hard and want to earn good money.

Cons

There are none that really stand out.

CLC World Resorts & Hotels2020-05-15
  2. "Best Job Ever"

Current Employee - Holiday Consultant in London, England

I have been working at CLC World Resorts & Hotels full-time for more than a year

Pros

Relaxed atmosphere, great product, meeting nice clients. (The man who built the Iron Throne was cool). Working in the centre of London, nice office, fair and supportive leadership. Good pay, short working days. Only homework is finding out about nice places to visit around the world, discounted holidays.

Cons

The ups and downs, commission based so money is not guaranteed. Can be a bit competitive for this reason, but to be expected in sales.

3. "High energy job"

Current Employee - Consultant in Mayfair, England

I have been working at CLC World Resorts & Hotels full-time for less than a year

Pros

Motivating commission with warm leads perfect for a high energy person with lots of personality.

Cons

Must have some experience travelling or be willing to learn about the world and different cultures.

CLC World Resorts & Hotels2019-06-29
  4. "A great place to work..."

Current Employee - Sales Representative in London, England

Pros

A challenging but fun environment where all employees have the opportunity to make a lot of money. Commission based.

Cons

Downside is that you have to work weekends as it’s the busiest time of the week. However, this can also mean you make more money as you’re almost guaranteed to see some clients!

CLC World Resorts & Hotels2019-06-29
  5. "Take the opportunity"

Current Employee - Holiday Consultant in Mayfair, England

Pros

Working in CLC will enable you not only to expand the vision of your clients when it comes to holidaying but also your own. It reminds you that just because you live in the UK it doesn't mean you have to be bound to the routine of work, stress and fulfilling family "obligations". As you speak to clients you get to see how you could potentially work around your own schedule to treat yourself to an amazing holiday without having to put your priorities aside. Management are extremely helpful, always on your side and will ensure you achieve your targets be it daily, weekly or monthly. Not to mention the money? Insane! What most people get on a monthly basis you can make in one day. You have to be focused, eventually you are awarded with bonuses for you commitment and etc.

Cons

When you don't reach your target it's hard to keep positive, everyone is achieving their targets and you feel behind; however you're always looked out for to ensure you hit your target be it through 1-1 training, change of managers etc. Clients can be unpredictable, you have to be able to read them, many will lie and at the end you can find yourself in a sticky situation. You have to be on top of the game. Another downside is working on the weekends. If you're shy and lack confidence I would suggest you think twice before joining, however you have the chance of coming in and see if you like it before you join us - this is done by quietly observing one of the consultants interacting with the clients and see how they manage throughout the presentation including dealing and handling objections.

CLC World Resorts & Hotels2019-06-29
  6. "Awesome travel company to work for!"

Current Employee - Holiday Consultant in London, England

Pros

- Potential sales leads are given to you, lots of opportunities to make money. - Fantastic working environment, coworkers are great with plenty of friendly competition and managers are chilled out and helpful. - Pay is very fair, the more effort you put in the more money you will make. - Always opportunities for progression and advancement, the best of the best go onwards and upwards.

Cons

- You have to work weekends (though I'm used to that through my previous jobs).

CLC World Resorts & Hotels2018-06-02
  7. "great company with great prospects"

I have been working at CLC World Resorts & Hotels full-time

Pros

Amazing earning potential, training is second to none, great support - fun environment to work in.

Cons

Working weekends if anything, but something you get used to.

CLC World Resorts & Hotels2018-06-02
  8. "Great company and product."

Current Employee - Sales Consultant in Mayfair, England

Pros

Love the vibe with plenty of lovely clients. Great co workers and management. Training is always at hand if needed. As long as you are willing to learn you will love the job. Management are also fair and understanding as long as you can put the effort in.

Cons

Not really cons but you have to get use to working from Wednesday to Sunday but you do get use to it. The traveling which is only relevant to me.

CLC World Resorts & Hotels2018-03-26
  9. "CLC World"

I have been working at CLC World Resorts & Hotels full-time

Pros

Great working environment and always a friendly atmosphere to work in. I have always had great support in my role and do not dread getting up for work every morning.

Cons

Do not have any reason to complain about my Job

CLC World Resorts & Hotels2018-02-23

"A great company to work for with lots of development opportunities"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Austell, England

Pros

This company offers any new employee opportunities to develop and learn, regardless of the position that you hold. It is diverse and dynamic and does ensure that employees are well looked after. Employees feel valued and understood and CLC is always looking at ways to improve working conditions for staff and levels of service for their customers.

Cons

To enjoy working for CLC you would need to be able to embrace change.

CLC World Resorts & Hotels2018-01-27