CNET Global Solutions Richardson Reviews

Updated 21 Nov 2020

4.9
CNET Global Solutions Director     Suresh Cheruku (no image)
Suresh Cheruku
  1. "I have been working at CNET Global Solutions full-time for more than five years"

• Diversity & Inclusion

I have been working at CNET Global Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Provides great benefits, diversified culture and opportunities for growth. Talented colleagues with grip on the subject and compensation is fairly good. Overall a great company that cares for its employees.

Cons

I really cannot think of anything that is bad.

2. "Good company to start career"

Current Employee - Software Developer in Richardson, TX

I have been working at CNET Global Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

1. Good team management. 2. Highly skilled team leader's. 3. Nice atmosphere to work. 4. Experienced Immigration team.

Cons

I haven't noticed any so far.

3. "Started my career at this organization, overall its excellent and recommendable."

Current Employee - Cloud Engineer in Richardson, TX

I have been working at CNET Global Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Update to date with technologies

Cons

Nothing to complaint, doing good.

4. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Devops Engineer in Richardson, TX

I have been working at CNET Global Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I have been working with CNET since 2011 and never realized I completed 9 years with them. So far my journey with them was an amazing ride. They have a very friendly atmosphere and all the employees help each other with various skills. Administration and HR are very responsive.

Cons

No cons so far with the company.

Continue reading
  5. "Good company, if you are an adaptable person"

4.0

I have been working at CNET Global Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good working relationships and many opportunities to develop skills . The colleagues are mostly professional and smart. Challenging. Growth.

Cons

Nothing much to report on.

6. "Simply great"

Former Employee - Software Developer in Richardson, TX

I worked at CNET Global Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

4 days ago I started my work here in 2016 I can say it was awesome to work with them. The encouragement I got from them is the reason what I am today. They ask, analyze and help to achieve and fulfill our goals. They helped me a lot keeping a track of me every month and tried to guide me to help me in completing my projects before the deadline with zero escalations.

Cons

I don't see any cons

7. "I have been working with CNET Global Solutions more than 5 years in a row now."

Current Employee - Vmware Engineer in Richardson, TX

I have been working at CNET Global Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Excellent Management & HR and they have always been very helpful , Employees are empowered to explore opportunities that align with their skill sets and interests, and management is very much supportive, Good Salary , Nice place to work, Management always encourage employees to provide new opportunities to learn and work.

Cons

I don't see any cons

8. "Excellent Work Culture"

Current Employee - Junior Data Analyst in Richardson, TX

I have been working at CNET Global Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Mission driven company Mentor are very helpful to amplify your skills Collaborative and continuous learning environment

Cons

Couldn't find any, only pros

9. "Professionalism & Experience from Top to Bottom"

Current Employee - Senior Software Developer in Richardson, TX

I have been working at CNET Global Solutions full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Couldn't be a better time to write a review. It's been a complete 10 years since I joined my project through Cnet global and so far I've just had only great experience. They have incredible amount of experienced experts who help and support in terms of anything. They are very professional and manage every individual candidates based on their abilities and skills. My experience has been nothing short of amazing! Their professionalism is through the roof, I highly recommend this Staffing agency if you're looking for work! You won't be disappointed!!. Now they stepped into Product side from last 3 years and very successful in cloud industry. Good luck & Cheers! #Matilda #CloudBasedOrganization #CnetGlobalSolutions

Cons

Not Found yet. Hope to be like this forever

Continue reading
  10. "Great place to work at CNET GLOBAL SOLUTIONS"

I have been working at CNET Global Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have been working at CNET global solutions for 4 years ,the company really treated me fairly and made me feel valuable.I’ve been really happy with my career development opportunities, CNET global solutions growing really fast ,Great working environment creative and technically brilliant.

Cons

can't see any a very good place to work.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 15 English Reviews