Camelot Integrated Solutions System Analyst Reviews

Updated 17 Feb 2020

5.0
Camelot Integrated Solutions President Ravi Varre (no image)
Ravi Varre
  1. "Nice organization to work for"

Former Employee - Systems Analyst

I worked at Camelot Integrated Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The management has been keen in providing essential technical trainings and was responsive in providing any immigration related assistance. Always paid on time.

Cons

Not any I can think of

2. "Great company to work with"

Former Employee - Computer Systems Analyst in Franklin, TN

I worked at Camelot Integrated Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I had worked with camelot integrated solutions for more than 4.5 years and based on my experience i can definitely say it was my best oppurtunity to join and travel with this organization. The company helped me excel in my personal and career growth by providing me with oppurtunities to work on many different technologies and domains. The disucssions about career goals and the trainings organised by them helped me a great deal to add new skills and excel them. The ontime salary payments,insurance and other benefits offerred by them are one of the best in the industry. The HR team was very supportive and approcahable on immigration questions,issues and have handelled all the documentation and application processes very effectively. The leadership team was very motivating and supportive to their employees at all times.

Cons

Nothing i can think of.

3. "One of the best companies I have worked for in my career"

Former Employee - Systems Analyst in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Camelot Integrated Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I worked for Camelot for more than 3 years. This is one of the best companies I have worked for in my career. Camelot gives very high importance to employee's satisfaction and also employee's career goals. They give good trainings which helps to learn about latest technologies. Pay is always on time and there is increment every year. They took care of immigration very well. Immigration team is very knowledgeable and they always answer all questions very patiently.

Cons

Nothing I could think of

4. "People that you can count on"

Current Employee - Systems Analyst in Houston, TX

I have been working at Camelot Integrated Solutions full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I worked for Camelot for more than 10 years and they have helped me through my career goals in training and immigration. Very helpful HR. and competitive pay package on par with the market

Cons

nothing that i can think of.

5. "Great company to work"

Former Employee - Computer Systems Analyst in Harleysville Post Office, PA

I worked at Camelot Integrated Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Immigration, Skill set upgrade,Pay, Benefits

Cons

None during my tenure with this company

Continue reading
  6. "Nice place to work with lot of support from Management"

Current Employee - Systems Analyst in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Camelot Integrated Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I worked for Camelot Integrated Solutions for over 5 years before accepting a full-time and my experience with them is always very good in terms of projects and pay. You will get paid on time without any issues. They have very good immigration team. They started my Green Card process very quickly. Very good health insurance plans available to choose. Over the past 5 years I worked with multiple client projects and i was able to enhance my technical and management skills. You will get tremendous support from management even in tough situations. Whenever I had any questions, I was able to resolve via simple email/phone call/ Skype message. I would definitely recommend Camelot for anyone.

Cons

nothing to say , i haven't seen any

Continue reading
  7. "Good place to work"

Current Employee - Systems Analyst in Houston, TX

I have been working at Camelot Integrated Solutions full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I have been working for Camelot for almost 8 yrs, I am happy with my compensation, management and career growth. Management is always reachable and always helpful in providing personal and career guidance. I am glad that because of Camelot I got chance to work with industry leading clients like Microsoft. I recommend Camelot to anyone who is looking for IT career opportunities.

Cons

No major cons. Keep up the good work.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 7 reviews