Find jobs for Senior UI-UX Designer

Found 3 of over 259 reviews

3.9
Capital Numbers Managing Director Mukul Gupta
Mukul Gupta

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

"Good Company to work, along with personal life"

Dec 30, 2020 - Senior UI-UX Designer in Calcutta
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working at Capital Numbers full-time for less than a year. I'm so glad to be a part of this nice organization. I would like to share something. They are very transparent with all the actions in the company. In the hard times of COVID too, they think about the employees first. 1. On- time salary(1st date of every Month). 2. "Work culture, Transparency everything is nice about this company" 3. "This company take care of work/life balance for their employees;" 4. I like everything about my job, my colleagues are very helpful and also is my manager. 5. Our HR Chinmoyee Roychowdhury, Paromita Biswas, Debayan D. Always approachable and makes sure you have no concerns what so ever. They are just phenomenal. 6. If you are looking for a bright career, this is the company for you.

Cons

I have not found any cons for now, everything is good.

Continue reading

Capital Numbers Response

Thanks for the review. Good to note that you are able to have a balance between work and personal spheres. We appreciate the way you make a planner and organize things based on priorities.

2. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Environment

Feb 23, 2021 - Senior UI-UX Designer in Calcutta
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good for some extend, not recommend for a long time.

Cons

Employee leave is not good

Capital Numbers Response

Thanks for submitting the review. In the process of growing, we are learning and stepping our foot to the ladder where things are new and challenging. Every Organization has its own customized way of processes and protocols and as a member, we should accept it and follow it. The processes are made which are user-friendly and easy to be followed at all levels.

3. 4.0
    Current Employee

My Experience With Capital Numbers

Nov 19, 2020 - Senior UI-UX Designer in Calcutta
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Support and Good exploration and Opportunity of gaining knowledge during Daily work as well as friendly Environment.

Cons

No Cons at the moment

Capital Numbers Response

Thanks for sharing the feedback. Glad to note that you are constantly meeting and brainstorming ideas by discussing with team members about the latest trends and adaptability and change management. Happy to know that you truly like the environment. Good Luck.

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 English Reviews