Capital Numbers Reviews

Former Employee

Worst experience

Jul 21, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nothing, worst experience ever had. I don't know why these much of positive feedback. Do they paid for this?

Cons

Employees needs to sacrifice everything, just to get paid for every month is not at all good thing. If you are hiring for people to work, atleast you have provide required assets to employees. Don't expect employee have to arrange everything on their own and should give ul their valuable time, health and assets. Please do care for your employee. I'm really feeling sorry about them.

Capital Numbers Response

Thanks for your review. Well, sorry to note about your sour experiences that you had with the Organization. The Company always looks for the betterment of it's staff by nourishing their potentiality. The essence of the Company lies in it's value and the people who works for the Company. The transparency, friendly environment and various technological exposure that some one share is phenomenal. Reviews are only submitted, the moment the individual feels it's worth to ponder their feelings, the moment an emotional attachment, a liking/feelings is created towards a firm, it's people, it's services. May be it's not the place for all to thrive, where same thought process doesn't work out. So, Good Luck for the future endevours.

2. 5.0
    Former Employee

#1 SME in Kolkata and among the Top Web Development companies in India

Jul 13, 2021 - Business Analyst in Calcutta
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly Colleagues Great Working Environment Flexible Work Structure WFH available Salary on the 1st day of every month

Cons

I do not find any.

Capital Numbers Response

Thanks for this great review. Indeed, we are working inch by inch and progressing towards the bigger GOALS of the Company. The staff are focused, everybody knows their shear part of KRA's and deliverables. We are constantly working on modules to gauge staff for learning and improvisation. Good to note that you love the amicable environment, HR and the processes.

3. 5.0

Working now for almost 3months and it has an awesome experience

Jun 17, 2021 - Software Engineer in Calcutta
    Business Outlook

Pros

1) The welcome was awesome. 2) All our basic needs were asked and taken care of. 3) Regular calls and meetings from the HR department and from the seniors. 4) Proper guidance from my seniors for the project I have been working on and regular calls helps makes it more easy. 5) Working with my team is the most easiest thing in the world. They befriended me so well that I don't have to think twice for asking any help from them.

Cons

As of now there are no cons from my side

Capital Numbers Response

Thank you for taking some time off and jotting down viewpoints towards the company. It feels nice when we receive such inspiring posts from the team members which act as a catalyst to hit the chord at the right time. It just leverages our constant effort in making a good, healthy, and transparent culture where effective communication, trust, and growth are the pillars of success.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

One of the best Indian software company

Jun 15, 2021 - Software Engineer in Calcutta
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. Salary on time 2. Flexible time 3. Good challenges 4. Good quality projects 5. Cooperative HR team 6. Very much friendly environment 7. Opportunity to learn: I worked in Laravel 5.6 before join CN. Now the management assigned me in a training session with a senior Laravel developer to guide me to upgrade with Laravel 8. I believe only a handful of companies will give you this opportunity. I am thankful to CN.

Cons

I did not find any cons till now

Capital Numbers Response

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We often hear from prospective candidates that they have visited our Glassdoor Page and this has helped them to get a better understanding of what it is like to work here so your feedback is a valuable entity. We loved all the aspects that you have mentioned people, culture, flexible timing, helpful HR's, learning scope etc that will always help the staff to gauge and move forward.

5. 4.0
    Current Employee

The best company to work-life balance.

Jul 20, 2021 - Software Engineer in Calcutta
    Business Outlook

Pros

Salary on time. Friendly environment. Active HR department. WFH & flexible work timings. Get more time to learn new things/technology.

Cons

I think they have to provide mediclaim policy for employees.

6. 5.0

Excellent Company

Jun 24, 2021 - Web Developer in Calcutta
    Business Outlook

Pros

I joined CN in April 2019 . I am really happy to work here. 1. Very Friendly work environment . 2.Good quality projects and a good place to learn. 3. On-time salary. 4.HR and Management teams are supportive . 5. And also I got excellent colleagues.

Cons

I think they have to provide a minimum medical facilities for each employee.

Capital Numbers Response

Thanks for the feedback. It's good to note that, you like the environment and team members over here, and with a positive bent of mind, you are focusing on the growth curve. Good luck with new assignments.

7. 5.0

company reviews

Jun 16, 2021 - Senior Executive Talent Acquisition in Calcutta
    Business Outlook

Pros

I joined CN March 2021 I am really happy to work here got a great team and colleagues. Managers are very supportive ,helpful and understanding. Along with work they priority family members problem also .Work culture is so good and friendly nature..HR are so supportive.

Cons

overall best company I am giving 5 star ........

Capital Numbers Response

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are extremely excited and proud to say that everyday we are adding up new business segments leading to various types of opportunities for the folks. This is a very exciting time for Glassdoor and we have more great things to come in the future as we keep getting better. We breathe in day in and day out our culture- Transparency, Effective model of communication, Honesty, Empowerment. It's a practice to filter communication back down to the team. We are working on models how to better inform staff about career trajectory and what it takes to get promoted. Look for more on this soon.

8. 5.0

Nice Company

Jun 17, 2021 - Software Engineer in Calcutta
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. Supportive environment, Team members and superiors listen and support. 2. I got my problem solved from HR, IT and Account Department, whenever i faced any problem/query. 3. Salary on time.

Cons

No cons as of now.

Capital Numbers Response

Thanks for the review. Good to note that you like the environment, and the helpful co-workers. We are constantly brainstorming ideas in order to maintain a positive environment at the workplace.

9. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

A friendly work environment

Jul 14, 2021 - Software Engineer in Calcutta
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible timing, Interesting projects, friendly seniors, good infrastructure

Cons

Low salary structure for freshers, not implementing latest trends and principles in development.

Capital Numbers Response

Thanks for the feedback. The Company always looks forward to an employee-friendly environment where both are benefitted. We are constantly finding ways to improvise the processes.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee

It has been quite a good experience so far at CN

Feb 1, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer in Calcutta
    Business Outlook

Pros

* Helpful team members. * Very supportive HR team. HR team is always ready to help you out if you need any. * You can balance your work and family life pretty well here. * Management is friendly with the employees.

Cons

This organization is growing well. No such major cons are there, just a very few though which can be ignored. But still I am mentioning a couple of those. * Most of the internal processes are done manually here. Like, leave application process, IT declarations etc. You can't check your leave banks. You have to ask HR for that. * There is a bit of communication gap between internal teams like hr, accounts etc. They might have asked you for the same documents which you already provided earlier. The reason is the same for this. Due to this manual process, the documents you provided to the hr, might not have been transferred to the respective department.

Capital Numbers Response

Thank you for the awesome review. It works as a catalyst in boosting morale for us and will treat it as reference points for growth and development. Surely, we will consider the request that you have suggested and in the long run, will try to implement it.

Viewing 11 - 20 of 258 Reviews