Capital Numbers Reviews

1. 4.0

Helpful work environment

Jun 15, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer in Calcutta
    Business Outlook

Pros

As a new employee, I found that my seniors are very much helpful. Company gives you enough time to complete your task. Salary on time every month. Good company to work with.

Cons

I did not found any crons till now

Capital Numbers Response

Thanks for your review. Good to note that you have started developing a feeling towards the team, culture and the people over here. An emotional attachment is pretty much required in the process. A sense of ownership, accepting the challenges should be the motto.

2. 5.0

Productive and fun workplace

May 12, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer in Calcutta
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. Very good work-life balance 2. Very good work culture 3. Quality projects 4. Very supportive HR team. 5. Helpful team members 6. Salary on time 7. Flexibility 8. Inspiring 10. Friendly project manager

Cons

I've not found any corns.

Capital Numbers Response

Thank you so much for pondering your thoughts about the place that you love to be associated with. The positive responses always act as a reference point for us to attain bigger challenges with a bright smile. Thanks again for your co-operation.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee

Company work culture and Prospect growth

May 17, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer in Hyderābād
    Business Outlook

Pros

Best work environment Friendly team members Good company values and ethics Quality projects Friendly project manager and very supportive HR team

Cons

i did not find any cons till now

Capital Numbers Response

Thank you so much for your kind submission. The positive reviews always help us to boost up the morale and take up more challenges.

4. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Productive and Prospect growth

May 17, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer in Calcutta
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly work environment Helpful team members Good company values and ethics Quality projects work Friendly project manager and Good HR management

Cons

I did not find any cons till now

Capital Numbers Response

Thank you for such a lovely feedback. We are delighted to find that you have thoroughly enjoyed your tenure with CN. It feels great when ever we get such positive responses from the ex-coworkers. It just make us feel ecstatic and give us that thrust and energy to go to that extra mile and take the steps that leads to a more profound growth.

5. 4.0

Good Company to work in India

Jun 17, 2021 - Software Engineer in Calcutta
    Business Outlook

Pros

On time Salary Flexible Time Cooperative Team Mates Good Clients Learning new technology opportunities Cooperative HR team Friendly work environment

Cons

There are no cons till now.

Capital Numbers Response

Thanks for sharing your feedback. Glad to note that you are enjoying the environment, team members, and the culture that we breathe in. We are constantly working upon models/ideas where everyone can learn and grow. Our vision/mission is clear and achievable and properly communicated to all.

6. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

The Best Company to Work at.

Apr 23, 2021 - Social Media Manager in Calcutta
    Business Outlook

Pros

1) Amazing work culture 2) Top-notch leadership group 3) Work-Life Balance 4) Take great care of their employees 5) Flexibility and independence 6) Inspiring

Cons

The only issue for me was the traveling part (I had to burn more than half of my earnings on travel) but glad they've started hiring remotely.

Capital Numbers Response

Thanks for the great review. The best part that grabs our attention is the "Friendly team and the supportive HR and support system" that you have mentioned. So, Thank You. It's a great feeling to know that people can come and to work and can be seen for who they are, trusted, and feel like they can contribute to the overall team in a positive way.

7. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Good

May 17, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer in Calcutta
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everything is good. It's a pleasure to work with this company.

Cons

No cons as such. Everything is good.

Capital Numbers Response

Thanks for a wonderful feedback

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Capital Numbers - A Workplace that encourages talents to grow and flourish...

Dec 30, 2020 - Business Analyst in Calcutta
    Business Outlook

Pros

I like the way Capital Numbers manages its internal processes. There are experts leading each technical domain and I am blessed to get their valuable advice and inputs regularly. Besides, there are several other points that I would like to highlight about CN: - At CN the employees trust in their company's leadership. - The employer is committed to the employees and their success. - CN indulges in a culture where employees are encouraged to share ideas and individual opinions. There are other points as well. Since I am only 4 months old in the company, I could only experience the above.

Cons

It is always safe to say that there is always a room for improvement. There are more than capable people are at the helm of management. I am sure that they would do all the possible stuff for the employees as well as for the greater good of the organization at large.

Capital Numbers Response

Thank you for the feedback. This is a very exciting time for Glassdoor and we have more great things to come in the future as we keep getting better. We are working on how to guide employees' career trajectories and what it takes to get promoted/advance at Glassdoor-Look for more on this soon Thanks for the info.

9. 5.0

Good company ! Good process ! Good for everyone

Apr 13, 2021 - Business Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Operational process is very well structured and streamlined - Supporting HR & admin dept. - Working and learning exposure is good - Attention to detail - Good policies - Team leaders and managers are good All and all a very good place for each and every internal and external stakeholder associated with the company.

Cons

- Currently seeing not any

Capital Numbers Response

Thanks for the review. Good to note that you like the environment, and the helpful co-workers. We are constantly brainstorming ideas in order to maintain a positive environment at the workplace.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee

Best Company In kolkata for work and develop your self

Jan 12, 2021 - Software Engineer in Calcutta
    Business Outlook

Pros

I am so glad to be a part of this grat organization. I would like to share something. They are very transparent with all the actions in the company. In the hard times of COVID too, they think about the employees first. 1. Working environment is very good, competitive, and always has a scope to work on new things to nourish your skills more. 2. Very helpful management team, seniors are very co-operative and HR team, who always ready to help you in any cases. 3. Give us the flexibility to work remotely on this pandemic situation, give us the opportunity to balance work life and personal life both. 4. As there are lots of projects so we have the opportunity to perform better and better and also give appreciation for that too. 5. Salary always credited on time.

Cons

I am happy and enjoy my work life here.

Capital Numbers Response

Glad to receive your review. Thank you so much that you have listed the core areas. It has set our standards high and we will live up to the expectations with our shear determination, hard work, indomitable spirit and a bright smile that wards off the worries of the day to day life. Thanks again.

Viewing 41 - 50 of 259 Reviews