Capital Numbers Tech Lead Reviews

Found 5 of over 260 reviews

5.0
Capital Numbers Managing Director Mukul Gupta
Mukul Gupta

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

A company good to go with

May 6, 2021 - Tech Lead in Calcutta
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. Flexible time 2. Good challenges 3. Quality projects 4. Always help employees even after 4 years of separation 5. An extremely good HR team Special thanks to Mr. Vikrant and Mr. Pushpal for their guidance and support

Cons

Didn’t find such due to my tenure

Capital Numbers Response

Thanks for sharing the feedback. We are glad that you are enjoying the culture, the processes, and the people. Good to note that you have highlighted the transparent culture, coordination from team members, and assistance as and when required. Humbled to acknowledge that the HR Team is good and performing well. We feel that as an individual a team member is required at some point in time to have a direct connection with the esteemed client, so that a friendly bond and connection is built and in turn, the team member will be leveraged in terms of trouble-shooting, will develop a knack for handling criticality peacefully.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Professional environment with good management

Jan 13, 2021 - Tech Lead in Calcutta
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. Very professional environment with friendly and competitive teammates. 2. A solid and ever-responsive HR team. 3. Cooperative seniors. 4. Flexibility of work-hour to get the best out of the employees.

Cons

Did not face any issue yet.

Capital Numbers Response

Thank you so much, for this wonderful review. It just act as a catalyst to boost up the morale and also a feel-good factor which will act as a thrust to work upon the areas that will help the Company grow stronger, healthier and bright.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

A place where you learn, work, upgrade and get rewarded

Aug 24, 2020 - Tech Lead in Calcutta
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working in Capital Numbers for 4 years, and here's my experience so far 1: The best working atmosphere 2: The highest learning curve through out Kolkata 3: The best practices of development 4: PMs and colleagues are very supportive 5: Best appraisals and timely salary 6: A top notch infrastructure 7: HR team is very innovative, every week we enjoy online games with rewards

Cons

Did not find as such.

Capital Numbers Response

Thanks for your feedback. It means a lot for moving ahead.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Operation and Process

Feb 25, 2020 - Tech Lead in Calcutta
    Business Outlook

Pros

HR Process is well documented and process is effective and efficient. Work-life balance is Awesome. No one will bother post working hours. Weekend is for you. No additional pressure. Good Pay. Opportunity to work on Latest Technology. Management Behavior towards employee is good.

Cons

there is no Early morning shift.

Capital Numbers Response

Thanks for your review. We do have flexible timings for our employees which helps them to maintain a work-life balance. Possibly going forward, we will include it.

5. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Augmentation @ its best

Mar 8, 2017 - Tech Lead, Drupal in Calcutta
    Business Outlook

Pros

1.Good office timing will help you to balance between personal & professional life. 2. If someone"really proactively wants to explore new horizons of cutting edge technologies, CN can potentially indulge them really very efficiently. (the key word here is "really", "proactively" & "want") 3. The unstoppable energy level & immense hunger for growing further of "the highest management person'' is admirable. 4. Intellect Capita is high enough 5. I have experienced a superb post employment cooperation from CN.

Cons

1. Oh! Cafeteria... employees misses you badly 2. Some more sq. ft. / employee please 3. Its alright that Clients are demigod but employees may also have something to say.

3 people found this review helpful

HR Manager

Thanks for your valuable feedback. Your suggestions and comments have been noted by us. Regards, HR Team

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5 English Reviews