Find jobs for Web Developer

Former Employee, less than 1 year

I resigned in 4 months

Jul 27, 2021 - Web Applications Developer in Calcutta
    Business Outlook

Pros

I didn't like the culture and especially the HR. So, I resigned.

Cons

I resigned 4 months after joining. Once I joined, HR asked me the work URLs I did in my previous companies to use in their portfolio. CN does too much fake marketing. One of my friends is there in their marketing department, who told me that most of the recognitions and awards they bought. Money talks! Culture is not good.

2. 5.0

Excellent Company

Jun 24, 2021 - Web Developer in Calcutta
    Business Outlook

Pros

I joined CN in April 2019 . I am really happy to work here. 1. Very Friendly work environment . 2.Good quality projects and a good place to learn. 3. On-time salary. 4.HR and Management teams are supportive . 5. And also I got excellent colleagues.

Cons

I think they have to provide a minimum medical facilities for each employee.

Capital Numbers Response

Thanks for the feedback. It's good to note that, you like the environment and team members over here, and with a positive bent of mind, you are focusing on the growth curve. Good luck with new assignments.

3. 5.0

Nice company

Jun 15, 2021 - Junior Web Developer in Podili
    Business Outlook

Pros

Interview Process good, in- time salary credit,well support from HR Department, Senior Developers,Project Managers, No Pressure, Good environment

Cons

I didn't find Cons in Organisation

Capital Numbers Response

Thanks for your review. Very nice to note the detailed selection process that you have narrated. Glad that you enjoyed every bits of the Onboarding session and your stint at CN. Good Luck

4. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Good to be a employee

Jun 7, 2021 - Senior Web Developer in Calcutta
    Business Outlook

Pros

Structural, On time salary, Friendly environment

Cons

Too much work pressure, To much work perfection

Capital Numbers Response

Thanks for the great review. The best part that grabs our attention is the "Friendly team and the supportive HR and support system" that you have mentioned. So, Thank You. It's a great feeling to know that people can come and to work and can be seen for who they are, trusted, and feel like they can contribute to the overall team in a positive way.

5. 5.0

Good Company As well as Management was good

Jan 24, 2021 - Web Scraper in Calcutta
    Business Outlook

Pros

Here i have working from last 4 months, and i feel it i have choose right company for my bright future, because company management was too good, as well as if needed any type of help related salary and anything then HR are explain all this thing very politely. Also Project manager and Technical lead are explain assign project briefly. Everyday here i have learn some new things. Re-Commanded to join this company.

Cons

Till now i have not facing any issue with this company.

Capital Numbers Response

We are so glad to hear that you are happy at CN. You couldn't be more right when you say that the culture is great. We are lucky to have found some outstanding performers who are fun to be around. We are working day in and day out for creating a healthy environment where "Transparency" in the system is the only motto and Effective Communication is the mantra, so that clear objective is imparted to the members.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

I have been working at Capital Numbers full-time for less than a year

Jan 14, 2021 - PHP Web Developer in Calcutta
    Business Outlook

Pros

1.Amazing work environment. 2.The people are always great, willing to help, and care about you. 3.Very helpful management team, seniors are very co-operative and HR team, who always ready to help you in any cases. 4.I am so glad to be a part of this grat organization. I would like to share something.

Cons

Till now I don't get any cons.

Capital Numbers Response

Thanks for your wonderful feedback. This will boost our morale to work in a more positive way towards the development of the organization and will help us in leading a work zone where transparency and effective communication and growth are the key factors.

7. 5.0

Professional and Good company

Feb 8, 2021 - Web Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very professional, good work culture, career growth, salary on time

Cons

As such there is no cons!!

Capital Numbers Response

Thanks for the review. We are glad to provide our staff and enrich them with the various types of technologies so that the hunger for learning always prevails. We do have a competitive salary structure and other interesting areas in the organization.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to make a bright career

Jul 20, 2020 - Web Developer in North Twenty Four Parganas
    Business Outlook

Pros

1) Project Manager and Team lead are very well experienced 2) The HR department and their policies are also very good. They are very active and helpful 3) The project pressure depends on the client needs, it fluctuates day to day 4) The office timing is very flexible. 5) Leave policy is also very good other than EL, SL, CL, there is 2 days fixed weekend leave. 6) Work from home is also great as they provide their own systems and accessories for streamline flow of work. 7) We also get ample time to strengthen our skill set in different technical domain.

Cons

A coffee machine could be great.

Capital Numbers Response

Thanks for your review. We do have flexible timings for our employees which helps them to maintain a work-life balance. Possibly going forward, we will include it.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Opportunity to work on challenging projects and develop your skills

Jul 21, 2020 - Web Developer in Calcutta
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. Senior support staffs and Project Managers are very much experienced and helpful. 2. I got to learn many new things from my Team members and Team Leader in a short period of time. 3. The HR Team is very much active and helpful. 4. Work and life balance is maintained. 5. On-time salary. 6. Friendly work culture. 7. Work from home option is also available.

Cons

Haven't found any as such till now.

Continue reading

Capital Numbers Response

Thank you so much. It means a lot.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

One of the best Company in Kolkata

Aug 26, 2020 - Senior Web Developer in Calcutta
    Business Outlook

Pros

Best place to learn new technology and work in PHP and Javascript in Kolkata Yearly Appraisal Schedule Salary on the first day of the month. No salary problem in COVID 19 lockdown time also. Great Workplace at Mani Casadona Building near Ecospace Can approach to Senior Management for directly to resolve

Cons

No paid night out No paid yearly outing Company don't pay for employee parking

Continue reading

Capital Numbers Response

Thanks for the review. Well, CN always works for the holistic growth of the employees and it takes immense care for the employees. We are working on some constructive aspects and will be updated shortly.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 38 Reviews