Car Benefit Solutions Regional Manager Reviews

Martin Maguire
  1. "#ONETEAM"

Current Employee - Regional Manager in Lincoln, England

I have been working at Car Benefit Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Amazing team- everyone from every department supports each other greatly Fantastic opportunities for career growth Forward thinking business Really Welcoming, friendly people Great continuous training & development Favourable Salary package Wide range of relevant employee benefits Job Stability Management are all incredibly knowledgeable & helpful The businesses core values are shown day in, day out in all aspects of the business- its not just a fancy few words put together, it means something and is demonstrated by every team member

Cons

None that really come to mind

June 4, 2020Head of People Culture & Values

Thanks for taking the time to add a review and so many positive comments - this makes us extremely happy that we're doing the right things for all of our people. Long may you continue to enjoy your time as part of the CBS Team

2. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Regional Manager in Newcastle upon Tyne, England

I have been working at Car Benefit Solutions full-time

Pros

Amazing employee benefits, yoga, fruit at work, car scheme, great colleagues and the service CBS provides its clients is exceptional. Very customer and employee focused.

Cons

No cons for me, I really enjoy being part of Car Benefit Solutions.

Continue reading
  3. "Great Company, Even better team"

Current Employee - Regional Account Manager in Southampton, England

I have been working at Car Benefit Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

I am very new to the business but can honestly say CBS are everything so far I hoped they would be. I couldn't of been made to feel anymore welcome than the guys have made me feel, I am positive I have made the correct career choice.

Cons

Just a bunch of genuinely nice people who are all more than happy to go out of their way to help.

January 3, 2020Head of People Culture & Values

We overhauled our induction process about 18 months ago so as a new member of the team to praise the welcome from the people and that your experience to date has been so positive is great to hear, so thank you for your feedback.

4. "Regional Manager"

Current Employee - Regional Manager in London, England

I have been working at Car Benefit Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Excellent Induction process into the business. Everyone here is so friendly and all more than happy to help one another

Cons

I have not come across any cons working for CBS!

August 10, 2018Head of People Culture & Values

Thanks for taking the time to add a review - we pride ourselves on our induction process so we are pleased it has helped you integrate into the business.

5. "Innovative & friendly industry leader."

Current Employee - Regional Manager

I have been working at Car Benefit Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great culture!! Employee friendly!! Good work life balance environment. Flexibility, support for career development and personal development.

Cons

Nothing worth writing about.

May 21, 2018Head of People Culture & Values

Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback. It's great to hear you enjoy the culture and the working environment, having implemented a new flexible working policy to ensure everyone gets a good work life balance it's good to hear its worked!

6. "Great"

Current Employee - Regional Manager in London, England

I have been working at Car Benefit Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Small team, enables you to know everyone and contribute, not just be a number.

Cons

Really an accountancy firm. Nothing wrong with that but be aware if you are coming from automotive.

June 1, 2018Head of People Culture & Values

Thanks for taking the time to give feedback and we are pleased that you have the opportunity to make an impact as an individual. It would be good to hear more about your thoughts about the transition from an automotive background to CBS to help other new starters entering a new industry. Accountancy expertise forms an essential component in delivering market leading employee car ownership schemes so we pride ourselves on the depth of knowledge we have within the business.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 6 reviews