Car Benefit Solutions Reviews

Found 88 of over 90 reviews

4.7
Car Benefit Solutions Group Managing Director Martin Maguire
Martin Maguire
Pros
  • "A culture of continuous improvement, aimed at enhancing processes and the working environment(in 9 reviews)

• "Amazing employee benefits, yoga, fruit at work, car scheme, great colleagues and the service CBS provides its clients is exceptional(in 8 reviews)

• Cons
  • "As it stands I cannot think of any, I really enjoy my job and working for CBS(in 4 reviews)

• "I genuinely have nothing negative to say about working here(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

The Best Company To Work For

Jun 16, 2021 - Dealer Scheme Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

CBS has fully supported all Employees throughout the pandemic and I am truly grateful for all the help and support they have given us. The culture is fantastic, everyone helps one another and the benefits package is very generous. CBS honestly is the best company I have ever worked for.

Cons

I can't think of any cons

2. 5.0

Best Ever Start to a New Company

Jun 9, 2021 - Content Manager in Buford, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Having worked at other companies earlier in my career, I can say without doubt, Car Benefit Solutions has been the best start by far. The induction process is second to none, I have been given the opportunity to understand the business first and foremost, while taking on a small number of tasks. There is no stress or pressure to perform immediately, which is a refreshing change. Instead, I am being allowed to set myself up for success with guidance and support from my line manager and the wider team, so I will be able to add value to the business. Car Benefit Solutions has a friendly and welcoming culture, and is a workplace I am proud of.

Cons

I haven't come across any cons.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Super friendly, employee centric company to work for.

Jun 10, 2021 - Graphic Designer in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Extremely accommodating regarding working environments, family commitments. The employee is always at the heart of what they do. A successful business, in a strong trading position which then gives a backed up sense of security.

Cons

Still having to work from home due to Covid 19, but the company couldn't have done more to make this as comfortable as possible.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee

Best company I've ever worked for

Jun 9, 2021 - IT Support
      Business Outlook

Pros

The core values of the company are not just statements, they are practiced from the top down.

Cons

Absolutely none whatsoever. Great place to work.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

I have worked here for the last 17 years, so I think that speak volumes!

May 20, 2021 - Customer Experience Executive in Bury, North West England, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefit package Despite growth of company, they have retained the company values and 'CBS Team' feel

Cons

There are quite a few people that have started during lockdown that I haven't met yet!

Head of People Culture & Values

Thanks for your review and for being one of our longer serving employees! We can't wait to welcome you all back when it is safe to do so to enable our new starters to meet the rest of the team face to face without a Teams call to facilitate it! We look forward to having you as part of the team for another 17 years and beyond!

6. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

The worst company I have ever worked for

Jun 5, 2021 - Human Resources in Bury, North West England, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

There are no positives about this organisation

Cons

This company is terrible to work for. They have a toxic blame culture and only treat you well if your face fits. They under pay significantly and squeeze every ounce of life out of you. Avoid avoid avoid!

Head of People Culture & Values

Thank you for your review. We regularly receive positive feedback on Glassdoor, however, we recognise on rare occasions, some employee’s experiences differ and would like to address your feedback. We’re always grateful for feedback and openly encourage employees to raise any concerns. Our team have fed back to us that they are happy with the culture at CBS, which has led to us being recently awarded Investors in People Gold and multiple Best Companies awards including 26th best mid-sized company in the UK. We do not advocate a blame culture and it is unfortunate you feel you did not fit in with the team. Enjoyment is one of our core business values and it is important to us that all of our employees experience this at CBS. In terms of pay – despite recent challenging times, we awarded a pay increase to all employees in 2020 and also conduct annual salary reviews, this year being no different. Our salary benchmarking demonstrates that we pay fairly and our reward packages are both generous and also focus on employee wellbeing . We couldn’t agree with you more on nurturing hard-working employees. Our flexible working policies and wellbeing support are there to ensure our employees achieve a work-life balance. It is a shame your concerns were not raised whilst you were an employee as we could have supported you. Finally, we have an extremely dedicated team of people who support each other and our customers in a professional and customer centric manner - every single person works hard and contributes to the success of the business. We develop everyone through our learning management system, the hour free learning time a week, professional qualifications and PDPs - our internal progression stats demonstrate that. Thank you again for your feedback and we wish you all the best for the future.

7. 5.0

Amazing supportive company!

Jan 25, 2021 - Financial Transaction Manager in Bury, North West England, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

A company who actually cares about all it's employee's, it's not just lip service. Update's from the MD which I find comforting during this unstable time. The last 3 months have flown by and CBS have adapted to virtual inductions so as a new starter you still get to meet everyone within the business. The interview process albeit all virtual was still a pleasurable experience, very warming and they made you feel at ease throughout. Phone's when they have promised with updates and everything was explained and organised very well.

Cons

I have no cons to comment on.

Head of People Culture & Values

Thanks for adding a review. It's great to hear that your interview process was an enjoyable one as we have worked hard to ensure that the experience is a positive one that represents CBS in the same way as a face to face process.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best Company - Home Away From Home

May 13, 2020 - IT Support in Bury, North West England, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

This company always has the best interests of their employees at hart, here you are not a number, everyone knows each other by name, the directors know every employee by name.You are treated like family and the personal wellbeing of each and every employee is of the utmost importance.CBS offers many benefits and the company contributions are astonishing compared to other companies. In 25 years of employment at different companies I have never worked in such a great, warm, welcoming environment where everyone supports each other and management are always open to and actively encouraging all employee's to bring forward any ideas that improve buisness and the working environment.We are always encouraged to develop ourselves through internal and external resources that are provided by the company. We are always surprised with little gifts on certain days and free drinks and food to celebrate milestones, even this year during the lock down we were all sent an easter chocolate via the mail with a special note of thanks from the company.This company paid all of it's furloughed employees their full salaries during the lock down. I would advise anyone to seek employment at Car Benefit Solutions if they are looking for a family environment where everyone genuinely cares about their colleagues wellbeing and where you are always treated with respect, professionalism and actively encouraged and assisted to reach your goals. This is home away from home.

Cons

There are no cons, the only con I can think of is the fact that I did not seek employment at CBS many years ago.

Head of People Culture & Values

Thank you so much - reading your review has made me feel so proud and long may you continue to be happy at CBS as part of our amazing team

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great place to work

Apr 13, 2021 - Human Resources Administrator in Bury, North West England, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Supportive, encouraging, friendly, professional, caring, inclusive

Cons

There aren't any cons to working at CBS

Head of People Culture & Values

Thanks for taking time to add a review and after working at CBS for over 5 years it's great to hear that you don't have any cons to being here!

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Excellent place to work for!

May 16, 2020 - Performance Manager in Bury, North West England, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

The company is run on strong principles and values and you see this day in day out around the business. Great Leadership that really care about people, taking a special interest in who you are and what you want out of your job (amazing work-life balance). The company supports local charities; the employees are given the opportunity to give back to the local community by volunteering time to help meaningful cases. A culture of continuous improvement, aimed at enhancing processes and the working environment. Employees are encouraged to undertake further training to benefit their career (also access to learning platform). It is worth mentioning that during Covid-19 the company's approach has been absolutely fantastic towards customers and employees – supportive and encouraging while maintaining focus.

Cons

There are no cons that I have seen so far.

Head of People Culture & Values

Thank you for your 5 star review! Reading through your pros makes us so proud - thank you and take care

Viewing 1 - 10 of 88 Reviews