Car Benefit Solutions Reviews

Found 104 of over 106 reviews

4.9
Car Benefit Solutions Group Managing Director Martin Maguire
Martin Maguire
Pros
  • "Car Benefit Solutions offer good salaries and brilliant benefits(in 8 reviews)

• "I have been working at Car Benefit Solutions full time for over ten years and enjoy every minute(in 7 reviews)

• Cons
  • "As it stands I cannot think of any, I really enjoy my job and working for CBS(in 4 reviews)

• "I genuinely have nothing negative to say about working here(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Finance

Join the conversation on

Finance

47.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/finance/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Car Benefit Solutions~1407138
    Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Place to work

May 11, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Approachable colleagues Work life balance is incredible Flexible working Managers who genuinely care about your well being

Cons

Non. Ive only been here 8 months and have not got a single issue to raise

2. 5.0
      Current Employee

Amazing company

Apr 8, 2022 - Office Assistant
      Business Outlook

Pros

CBS is the best company I’ve worked for without question, the fact that they put employee well-being so highly on their priorities is what makes them stand out from other companies

Cons

I feel that there aren’t any cons to working here

Head of People Culture & Values

Thank you for your review and recognising that everyone's wellbeing is so important to us. We will work hard to make sure CBS continues to be the best company you have worked for.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Challenging but enjoyable

Apr 6, 2022 - Key Account Manager (KAM)
      Business Outlook

Pros

The CBS culture is the best and people want to give their support if you need it. The business always encourage questions and the continuous improvement of its Team.

Cons

No cons, you must be willing to challenge yourself and go outside of your comfort zone.

Head of People Culture & Values

Thank you for adding a review and your feedback. We pride ourselves on the CBS culture which is created by you all and we will continue to provide opportunities for you to challenge yourself to achieve your personal and professional goals.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Fantastic place to work

Apr 6, 2022 - Head of Department
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture, rewards, benefits and recognition

Cons

None at all that I can suggest

Head of People Culture & Values

Thanks for adding a review and identifying the positives you feel about working at CBS. We hope that there continues to be no cons for you!

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Welcoming and accomodating

Apr 5, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

You're not just a number. Personal circumstances are considered. Flexible working available. Regular treats and surprises. Great team.

Cons

Work can be quite reactive due to the nature of the business.

Head of People Culture & Values

Thank you for adding a review and haring your feedback with us. We believe that working for a company at CBS means you are treated as an individual and it's great that this is recognised by you.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Excellent Company

Apr 5, 2022 - IT Manager in Bolton, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

The directors really value and respect the employee's and even through the pandemic still went the extra mile with bonuses and extras. Employees are always encouraged to learn and be the best they can be, and given support where needed. I started with CBS nearly 16 years ago and it still retains the family feel and it's the best company I've ever worked for. The directors are always available and I count them more as friends rather than my employers.

Cons

Honestly none I can think of.

Head of People Culture & Values

Thank you for taking the time to add such a positive review and the fact that you are such a long serving member of the team speaks volumes and we appreciate you choosing CBS as your company of choice. We look forward to continue to support you and for you to be part of the CBS family for many years to come.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

The best company I have ever worked for

Apr 4, 2022 - Head of Key Accounts in Bury, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture and values Strong, high quality leadership Hard work recognised and rewarded Plenty of opportunity for career development Genuinely cares about employees Great benefits package

Cons

There are no downsides to working for CBS

Head of People Culture & Values

Thanks for adding your review and we will take your advice to continue doing what we're doing whilst also looking for opportunities to grow and improve! Long may we continue to be the best company you have ever worked for and we'd be happy to hear your suggestions to ensure this is the case.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Best place I have ever worked.

Apr 4, 2022 - Regional Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Caring, thoughtful and talented leadership team.

Cons

I haven't found any yet and I've been here 6 years.

Head of People Culture & Values

Thank you for adding a review and your positive feedback. We appreciate your loyalty to CBS and for choosing us for your career and look forward to working with you for many more years in the future.

9. 5.0

The Best Company To Work For

Apr 4, 2022 - Head of Regional Accounts in Stamford, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

* Strong focus on culture means you are surrounded by great people * Company which abides by it's core values * L&D is actively encouraged to allow people to reach their potential * Family like atmosphere where people are always happy to help each other * Fantastic staff benefits & Wellbeing Programme * Frequent treats & surprises when you least expect them

Cons

* Nothing outside of the minor irritations you would experience anywhere

Head of People Culture & Values

Thanks for taking time to add such a positive review and sharing what is important to you about working at CBS. We pride ourselves on the culture and recruit people with the same values, so we will work hard to ensure that we continue to provide a great and well-rounded environment for everyone to enjoy.

10. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great company for the start of your career

Apr 4, 2022 - Marketing Manager in Bury, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Small business with plenty of activities to learn and develop a career, management will give chances for people to prove themselves, good comparable benefits

Cons

Growing bureaucracy and quickly losing the small family feeling, wellbeing is a buzzword that is used rather than actually developed on, pay scales are based purely on job title rather than the actual role people perform, senior management lack vision and struggle with change that is needed in a business in a technology heavy industry.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 104 Reviews

Car Benefit Solutions Reviews FAQs

Car Benefit Solutions has an overall rating of 4.9 out of 5, based on over 106 reviews left anonymously by employees. 98% of employees would recommend working at Car Benefit Solutions to a friend and 91% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Car Benefit Solutions employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.5 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Car Benefit Solutions. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

98% of Car Benefit Solutions employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Car Benefit Solutions 4.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.6 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Car Benefit Solutions Job Seekers