Car Benefit Solutions Reviews

Updated 25 Jan 2021

4.7
Car Benefit Solutions Group Managing Director Martin Maguire
Martin Maguire
Pros
  • "A culture of continuous improvement, aimed at enhancing processes and the working environment(in 9 reviews)

• "Amazing employee benefits, yoga, fruit at work, car scheme, great colleagues and the service CBS provides its clients is exceptional(in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • "As it stands I cannot think of any, I really enjoy my job and working for CBS(in 4 reviews)

• "I genuinely have nothing negative to say about working here(in 3 reviews)

Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. "Amazing supportive company!"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Financial Transaction Manager in Bury, North West England, England

I have been working at Car Benefit Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

A company who actually cares about all it's employee's, it's not just lip service. Update's from the MD which I find comforting during this unstable time. The last 3 months have flown by and CBS have adapted to virtual inductions so as a new starter you still get to meet everyone within the business. The interview process albeit all virtual was still a pleasurable experience, very warming and they made you feel at ease throughout. Phone's when they have promised with updates and everything was explained and organised very well.

Cons

I have no cons to comment on.

Continue reading
  2. "Amazing company to work for!"

Current Employee - Brand Manager in Bury, North West England, England

I have been working at Car Benefit Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Truly refreshing to work for a company that puts it's people at the core of everything they do. I highly doubt many companies would support their staff they way CBS has before, during and after what has been a difficult period of time in the world. From the wellbeing support and generous benefits packages, right down to thoughtful acts of appreciation, its really easy to see why people love working here. The whole team are like one big family, quickly welcoming new people into the company. The company has a huge focus on personal development providing first class support and tools. I've enjoyed every minute of working here!

Cons

Really can't think of any!

July 27, 2020Head of People Culture & Values

Thanks so much for adding your review. We hope that you continue to enjoy working as part of the CBS Team and enjoy every opportunity provided to you for your own development.

3. COVID-19

"1 Year in - no regret!"

5.0
    Current Employee - Field Operations Support Manager in Bury, North West England, England

I have been working at Car Benefit Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

CBS is a great ‘work-family’ to have and I feel very fortunate to work for them. Their values are not just a few words picked out of thin air but actually are something that represents them and the people who work for them. Even during the COVID lockdown they have continued to be a considerate and caring employer. There are great opportunities to learn and develop coupled with lots of lovely treats and not one but two parties a year!

Cons

The office can be a bit warm but this is just my opinion and opinion varies!

July 27, 2020Head of People Culture & Values

Thanks so much for taking time to add a review. As a values driven company it's great that you can see it is an intrinsic part of who we are. Let me know if you want a desk fan when we're all back in the office - air con is one thing we struggle getting a balance with!

4. "#ONETEAM"

Current Employee - Regional Manager in Lincoln, England

I have been working at Car Benefit Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Amazing team- everyone from every department supports each other greatly Fantastic opportunities for career growth Forward thinking business Really Welcoming, friendly people Great continuous training & development Favourable Salary package Wide range of relevant employee benefits Job Stability Management are all incredibly knowledgeable & helpful The businesses core values are shown day in, day out in all aspects of the business- its not just a fancy few words put together, it means something and is demonstrated by every team member

Cons

None that really come to mind

June 4, 2020Head of People Culture & Values

Thanks for taking the time to add a review and so many positive comments - this makes us extremely happy that we're doing the right things for all of our people. Long may you continue to enjoy your time as part of the CBS Team

5. "Brilliant start"

Current Employee - Campaign Executive

I have been working at Car Benefit Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

The support has been amazing, the work is interesting, and the team are friendly and welcoming.

Cons

No complaints, it's been really enjoyable so far!

June 17, 2020Head of People Culture & Values

Thanks for taking the time to add a 5 star review - it's fantastic to see that in such a short time you have such a positive opinion of the business and the team and long may this continue.

6. "Fantastic Organization to work at."

Current Employee - Marketing Analyst

I have been working at Car Benefit Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Brilliant working conditions, Brilliant Staff

Cons

No cons for me. at all

June 17, 2020Head of People Culture & Values

Thanks for taking time to add a review and a 5 star one at that!

7. "Best company I have ever worked for!"

5.0
    Current Employee - Customer Experience Executive in Bury, North West England, England

I have been working at Car Benefit Solutions full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

CBS look after their employees in all kinds of ways, from health benefits to treats and rewards.

Cons

Can't think of any...wouldn't want to work anywhere else...

June 17, 2020Head of People Culture & Values

As a long standing member of the CBS Team the fact you still enjoy your role is fantastic to hear. We love the fact that you wouldn't want to work anywhere else as it shows us that we are doing things right. Thanks for your review

8. COVID-19

"Excellent place to work for!"

Current Employee - Performance Manager in Bury, North West England, England

I have been working at Car Benefit Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

The company is run on strong principles and values and you see this day in day out around the business. Great Leadership that really care about people, taking a special interest in who you are and what you want out of your job (amazing work-life balance). The company supports local charities; the employees are given the opportunity to give back to the local community by volunteering time to help meaningful cases. A culture of continuous improvement, aimed at enhancing processes and the working environment. Employees are encouraged to undertake further training to benefit their career (also access to learning platform). It is worth mentioning that during Covid-19 the company's approach has been absolutely fantastic towards customers and employees – supportive and encouraging while maintaining focus.

Cons

There are no cons that I have seen so far.

June 17, 2020Head of People Culture & Values

Thank you for your 5 star review! Reading through your pros makes us so proud - thank you and take care

9. "Great People, Great Company, Great Environment"

Current Employee - Graphic Designer

I have been working at Car Benefit Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Supportive environment with a team and management that values you and who genuinely wants you to be happy and to see you succeed. I've never worked in a place where I have felt more valued, respected and appreciated.

Cons

I honestly cannot think of any.

June 17, 2020Head of People Culture & Values

Thanks for taking the time to add a review - it's great to see your comments and the fact you have never felt more valued, respected and appreciated is so important to us and we will work hard to make sure that is always the case.

10. "A company that cares about their employees"

Current Employee - UI Developer in Stockport, England

I have been working at Car Benefit Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Top culture/values - Friendly Team - Modern Offices - Open door policy - Efficient Induction - Parking Included - Remote working where applicable - Great Benefits including Cash Plan, Health Insurance, Pension, employer car ownership scheme and more...

Cons

None at the present moment of time.

June 17, 2020Head of People Culture & Values

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and your really positive feedback

Viewing 1 - 10 of 81 English Reviews