Cardinal Health Reviews
64% would recommend to a friend
(4000 total reviews)
77% approve of CEO
Found 4,000 of over 4K reviews
Updated 29 Nov 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "benefits are good and professionalism of employees in the field are great to work with" (in 459 reviews)
- "People are great and friendly." (in 225 reviews)
- "The best thing about this job is the pay is good and they allow you to get OT." (in 182 reviews)
- "work life balance is good" (in 146 reviews)
- "Inclusive and supports great culture" (in 131 reviews)
- "Management was poor and not very structured" (in 176 reviews)
- "there is no competent senior leadership and many of the staff have left because of this." (in 74 reviews)
- "Long hours and evening work is common." (in 68 reviews)
- "Hope for a good manager" (in 67 reviews)
- "Low salary not very friendly" (in 56 reviews)
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEW4 Aug 2023PHARMACY BUYERCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsSparks, NV
Pto, sick time, flexible, pay, my. Bosses
There really isn’t many other than the occasional difficult people I encounter at work.1
- 2.018 Feb 2009Pharmacist In ChargeCurrent EmployeeLondon, England
If you are a pharmacist and want to leave community it is good because it gives you the opportunity to start in Industry, the job itself is beautiful if you want to deepen into Galenic Pharmacy. You are in charge of releasing creams, ointments, asepti products, and of formulating other products so you get a lot of experience and insight in the job.
The management is incompetent, very weak and no recognition to success, no flexibility in Holidays. They are starting to implement shift work and instead of making room for more people opening for part time jobs (mothers, students etc) they are loosing good people that would be able to work as hard. There are a lot of secrets going on that staff is not supposed to know and this makes a bad environment in the team,2
- 2.023 Oct 2008AnalystCurrent EmployeeRomford, England
A mostly flexible working attitude.A generally friendly atmosphere within departments.
There are many! The chief gripes are that salaries being appreciably lower than uk and regional average. Limited career progression. Lack of quality benefits and very poor pay increases which do not reflect the effort, skills, experience and qualifications of the staff (particularly for those not at management level!). When researched it can be found that the average salaries at the Romford site are now in line with that of the uk pharma average from over 10 years ago!2
- 1.030 Oct 2023Staff Software EngineerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearBengaluru
Nothing as such pros in this company.
Don't fall for PR team fake positive reviews.!!! There's no such positivity here!! It was just a worst experience to work in this company. career just took a pause after joining this. no growth, India team is just expected to follow what US team says blindly. if you're someone who wants to use your brain and learn this is not the place. There was a great mind blowing ARCHITECT in the team, I don't know how many times he changed the architecture. He will see something on youtube video and tomorrow he will come and change everything. He was acting like he is one man army and there was no team involvement in any phase. In case if you give a feedback, done. He will just prove that you do nothing instead of taking that as constructive feedback. Next is a Lady MANAGER from US, she was pathetic. Expert in micro managing. Bringing all service culture, Only missing thing was timesheet, I guess she might have started now. All they do is micro manage and expect senior people to do same. Say BIG NO to this company and don't fall for cardinal global reputation. India team is no where near.!!
Cardinal Health Reviews FAQs
Cardinal Health has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 4,369 reviews left anonymously by employees. 64% of employees would recommend working at Cardinal Health to a friend and 56% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
64% of Cardinal Health employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Cardinal Health 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.