CareCloud Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Found 145 reviews

3.9
CareCloud CEO Ken Comée
Ken Comée
Pros
  • "I have to admit that the pay, at least in my experience, was higher than the average in Miami for the same position(in 9 reviews)

• "Unlimited PTO, Work life balance, great opportunity for career growth(in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • "Fast Paced Environment but it keeps it interesting(in 8 reviews)

• "We have had our growing pains but like any start up company we are nothing compared to what we were just a mere year ago(in 6 reviews)

1. "A great place to be"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

I have been working at CareCloud full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I've been with CareCloud for a few years now and I've seen the company grow quite a bit. Where we are now is very exciting as an Engineer. I'm continuously being challenged in new and exciting ways. Whether it's learning a new language, framework, etc, I'm constantly getting opportunities to grow. Management encourages this personal growth, and listens to their employees. There's no mandate coming from the top on... what to use, but rather its a collaborative effort by those involved to determine the best tool for the job. I'm sure it sounds cliche but we really are building the future of healthcare. Our projects are super ambitious and they are really coming together. I've been really impressed with the long term vision of the direction of the industry coming from the executive team. These projects take years to build, which means you need good foresight to have them done when the market is ready. Management recognizes and appreciates the hard work of their employees. From extra time off, to group outings, and promotions, CareCloud does not let the extra effort go unnoticed.

Cons

You work hard, but play hard. If you're looking for a standard 9 to 5 that doesn't challenge you, then CareCloud isn't the right fit.

Advice to Management

Whatever crystal ball it is you're using to see the future of healthcare, please keep using it. It has an incredible track record.

CareCloud2019-09-14
  2. "Life as a Carecloudian"

Current Employee - Tech Support in Miami, FL
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at CareCloud full-time for more than a year

Pros

I’ve just hit my 1 year mark and so far, this company is pretty amazing. I’m part of the Support team, and we have direct contact with all of the practices and providers. Things can sometimes be tough, especially when trying to really get to the bottom of a client’s issue. Aside from that, this company has a really strong support stance, and everyone is always looking out for each other. The team supervisor and... manager are an awesome pair of people, and always willing to give 200% to back the team up and keep up afloat. I’ll be honest, they are the kind of people you’d expect a manager to be, an actual pillar in the company and not just someone on the side. More than once, I’ve seen them jump into the fray with us to handle clients and escalations. As with any support position, this isn’t a cakewalk, and you shouldn’t expect it to be. It’s tough, but good.

Cons

As far as cons go, there aren’t too many, luckily. Seeing as we are a tech company, you can expect things to break. It’s bound to happen. The Product and Development Operations teams do a good job of squashing the issues in a timely fashion. When things do go south, we are the first and strongest line of defense, so you should be ready to grit your teeth sometimes and bear it. You never bear the fight alone though,... as the whole team does the job as one.

CareCloud2019-08-27
  3. "Excellent management/HR and overall wonderful company to work for and elevate your career"

Current Employee - Medical Software Support Agent in Miami, FL

I have been working at CareCloud full-time for more than a year

Pros

Management is amazing, HR is superb, coworkers are fantastic, supportive, and smart, great working environment, career growth is encouraged, fair compensation, good benefits and employee support, nice building w/ parking. The work is also challenging and allows you to learn daily.

Cons

A con is that I did not work here sooner.

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

CareCloud2019-08-28
  4. "Great company with a fantastic culture"

Current Employee - Corporate Controller in Miami, FL

I have been working at CareCloud full-time for more than a year

Pros

CareCloud is great company that treats its employees very well. The company's culture is probably my favorite attribute. It is innovative and nimble. Senior management listens to all employees and acts on their suggestions. Most of all, everyone treats each very well and gets along great. I really like the how transparent it is with all its employees. At least for me, the pay is very competitive and the benefits... are superior to any of my prior positions.

Cons

As a newer, technology compay, CareCloud has its growing pains. However, all the positives make up for any of those minor issues.

CareCloud2019-08-28

"Culture, Growth and The People"

Former Employee - Senior Manager, Special Events in Miami, FL
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at CareCloud full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

CareCloud has given me the tools and opportunity to rise to the pinnacle of my career. The experience I gained took me from entry level to a senior position in 5 years and has allowed me to express my passion alongside my colleagues. The people is the best takeaway. I looked forward to going to work every morning and have made life long friends and network. Everyone has something to offer in your growth, and I was... able to pass it along as well. The executives, with their open door policy, are always helping you thrive and pushing your abilities to grow.

Cons

I’ve experience CareCloud from startup to the fast pace company it has grown into. With that you experience a lot of change which can sometimes be hard to handle.

Advice to Management

Your teams are with you, devoted to making CareCloud what it will inevitably be and are excited to be part of it. Involve them more in your ideas and find what more they are capable of offering outside of their day to day.

CareCloud2019-06-24

"Great place to work"

Former Employee - Medical Billing Collections Analyst

I worked at CareCloud full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great place to work

Cons

I have none to comment on.

Advice to Management

None

CareCloud2019-06-18

"High school"

Former Employee - Collections Specialist

I worked at CareCloud full-time

Pros

Not a one the free coffee

Cons

The whole company run for ur life

CareCloud2019-07-23

"Not worth the effort"

Former Employee - Prefer Not to Say

I worked at CareCloud full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Benefits are ok, nothing extraordinary but decent. I have to admit that the pay, at least in my experience, was higher than the average in Miami for the same position. This actually turns into a con because it makes the decision to leave harder than it needs to be. The location is pretty accessible, free garage parking which for South Florida weather is a plus. The "cafecito" tradition is hard to beat.

Cons

Operation's wise, this company is a hot mess. While I read other reviews, I don't understand how much longer is CareCloud going to get away with the "young company" excuse. Ten years plus is a long time. If you haven't figured things out by now you never will. Work life balance is 0. You are working your teams hard but not smart.

Advice to Management

I wouldn't even know where to start. When teams don't work, is time to get new players and yes i am referring to your leadership/mid-management teams. Take a look at other companies on Glassdoor. Maybe you can use some hints from CEO's with a 100 percent approval rate. Just a thought.

CareCloud2019-06-27

"Passion and Innovation"

I have been working at CareCloud full-time for more than a year

Pros

The passion. Everyone that is here is here with a sense of purpose, and the hard work they put in show that. Management listens and welcomes different ideas on how to solve problems. I feel that I am heard here and that the ideas I offer matter.

Cons

“That’s the way it’s been done” I get this answer quite a bit and it is frustrating sometimes. However, this is more a form of thinking for some rather than a direct product of the culture here.

Advice to Management

Promote increased communication across teams. Knowing more about what role each department plays and how they work together would make people more open to communicating and asking questions rather than trying to do things on their own. I think less things would be missed resulting in less effort put into fixing them later on.

CareCloud2019-05-15

"Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

I have been working at CareCloud full-time for less than a year

Pros

CareCloud like most company's has its up's and down's and I believe we are on a very exciting up. If you are hungry to make a change in healthcare and have a take the bull by horns attitude this place is for you. Management is very supportive and listens to its employees. We are on the cutting edge of our industry and the future looks amazing. The extra perk is the Cuban Coffee all day.

Cons

We are going through some growth pains and with that means hard work and long hours to get the job done right.

Advice to Management

Keep motivating your teams and listen to both the praise and their concerns. We have a lot of very smart, hardworking people who care very much for CareCloud and want the company to succeed. Take the extra step of sitting with your frontline workers and I promise you will see us go from Good to Great.

CareCloud2019-05-10