Carrington West Reviews

Updated 17 Feb 2020

Carrington West Managing Director James Fernandes
James Fernandes
  1. "Genuinely great place to work."

Current Employee - Finance Director in Portsmouth, South East England, England

I have been working at Carrington West full-time for more than a year

Pros

An ambitious and fast growing company that has managed to maintain a 'small company' feel. There is a real sense of camaraderie across the business. The commission structure is easy to understand and can be very lucrative for those that do well. Everyone will be well supported and given some great opportunities to develop.

Cons

For me, it is quite a long commute, but I knew this when I signed up...on the up side, I get to listen to a lot of audio books!

February 24, 2020HR Advisor

Thank you for your review. It's lovely to hear all your positive thoughts on Carrington West, and our new Learning and Development Hub will maximise development opportunities for all employees. Sorry to hear that your commute is quite long, fortunately we are well connected to the road network, as well as the courtesy bus from nearby rail stations, both of which hopefully make your journey as pain free as possible! And perhaps we should add some audio books to the Carrington West library...

2. "Fantastic support and super friendly teams."

5.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Portsmouth, South East England, England

I have been working at Carrington West part-time for less than a year

Pros

I joined a few moths ago and the interview process was straightforward and very well managed. Similarly the induction and onboarding was very efficient and helpful. The office has a great buzz, everyone is very friendly and it feels very inclusive from day one. People are very proud to be associated with the company and there is nothing but encouragement from the management team.

Cons

I really can't find any at the moment !

February 24, 2020HR Advisor

Thank you for your review. It's fantastic to hear you have had such a positive start to your career with us, and we're proud to read about how welcomed you have felt upon joining!

3. "Best company I have worked for!"

I have been working at Carrington West full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Full recognition for high performers across sales and non sales areas - Great company culture - everyone working towards the same goals - Directors are hands on and get stuck in with everything - Starting holiday allowance is 25 days - best I've ever seen - Nice offices and great location at Lakeside - Management listen to employees and act upon it

Cons

No cons so far for me

February 24, 2020HR Advisor

Thank you for your review. We are proud to be the best company you have worked for, and will continue to work hard to keep the great company culture you mention through listening to employees, such as through our bi-annual engagement survey and 360 management reviews, as well as maintaining our open and honest environment.

4. "Award Winning firm, where people come first"

Current Employee - Lead Consultant

I have been working at Carrington West full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Fun, vibrant atmosphere Personal development and training Company holidays Salary and package

Cons

Struggle to find any cons with CW - wouldn't be here for over 5 years if this was the case!

February 24, 2020HR Advisor

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review - we are delighted you are having such a positive experience here at Carrington West. We believe personal development and training will only become more successful with the recent launch of our Learning and Development Hub.

5. "Best Company to Work for!"

Current Employee - Account Assistant in Portsmouth, South East England, England

I have been working at Carrington West full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I absolutely love working at Carrington West. Positive Work Environment, On-going Training and Development, Brilliant Colleagues, Company Wide Rewards, Great Location - The list goes on and on!

Cons

No major downsides to add!

6. "I love working in the Carrington West team!"

5.0
    Current Employee - Associate Consultant in Portsmouth, South East England, England

I have been working at Carrington West full-time for less than a year

Pros

Very friendly atmosphere and everyone is really proactive and hard working!

Cons

I do not have any cons.

7. "Perfect employer"

Current Employee - Lead Consultant in Portsmouth, South East England, England

I have been working at Carrington West full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Lots of progression opportunities, training, development and friendly coworkers

Cons

None as such! Great company to work for

8. "Great Recruitment Company To Work For!"

5.0
    Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Portsmouth, South East England, England

I have been working at Carrington West full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Growing business, great people, excellent working environment, 5 star facilities, best commission structure!

Cons

None that I can think of.

February 24, 2020HR Advisor

Thank you for your review. It is great to hear you are enjoying your role here with us. In terms of your advice to management, our recent 360 management reviews have been a very useful tool in identifying any improvement areas, and as a result I am confident our management team will continue to keep our staff engaged, and improve our already excellent working environment!

9. "Why would you go to any other recruitment firm?"

5.0
    Current Employee - Senior Recruitment Consultant in Portsmouth, South East England, England

I have been working at Carrington West full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

You will struggle to find a company where you are treated as well as Carrington West will treat you. Not only do they provide the best commission structure, (I haven't seen any better ones out there!) but the culture is like no other. Set up by 4 of the best consultants who worked at a large corporate firm previously, they really do understand how to make for a fun working environment whilst getting the job done. They source the best talent, train them well, take care of them and give them a reason to stay (culture) Whether you are looking to start your career in recruitment or looking to move on after a long stint somewhere, there is no better company to join than Carrington West!

Cons

If there were any serious downsides, I wouldn't be here!

Continue reading
  10. "Great company to work for"

Current Employee - Accounts

I have been working at Carrington West full-time for more than a year

Pros

Having worked with Carrington West coming up 2 years, the support in my training and my college studies has been amazing, I could not ask to be part of a better team/company. we all work towards the same goals and celebrate successes all together.

Cons

No cons in my opinion

Viewing 1 - 10 of 19 English Reviews