Certus Recruitment Group Graduate Recruitment Consultant Reviews

Updated 25 Sep 2017

4.7
Certus Recruitment Group Managing Director Justin Byrne
Justin Byrne

"Where have you been all my life??!"

Current Employee - Head of Graduate Recruitment in London, England

I have been working at Certus Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great Team culture - Supportive, High energy, Great social atmosphere, Early finish on Friday and beer fridge is a master stroke. Coaching and support culture is solid and flat structure allows for support at all levels. High octane urgency and energy - not for the weak or lazy!! Winners environment where talent is nurtured and developed. Uncapped, realistic commission structure rewarding entrepreneurship and hard work.

Cons

Not enough hours in the day No microwave in kitchen - but plenty of food places locally

Continue reading
  2. "The Grad team is a great place to be"

Current Employee - Graduate Recruitment Consultant

I have been working at Certus Recruitment Group full-time

Pros

Our team has enjoyed huge growth in the last year. Great commission structure and no two days are the same. A rewarding place to be.

Cons

The job can be challenging at times

3. "Great Company to Start Off In"

Current Employee - Trainee Graduate Recruitment Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Certus Recruitment Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great training and support from other team members and management The potential to earn is great Great social side

Cons

Recruitment has its ups and downs. It can be tough to see the light at the end of the tunnel sometimes.

Continue reading
  4. "Graduate Recruitment Resourcer"

Trainee Graduate Recruitment Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Certus Recruitment Group

Pros

Such a great company to work for, everybody is so welcoming and lovely, full training was provided to help me settle in and its a very meritocratic company to work for.

Cons

some days can obviously be booming with success whereas other can be quite slow however that's just recruitment

5. "Resourcer"

Current Employee - Trainee Graduate Recruitment Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Certus Recruitment Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Fast-paced, positive, productive working environment, great colleagues who are always up for a laugh provided the work gets done! - Which the exhilarating and competitive atmosphere permits! Days fly by, I always leave with a smile on my face and looking forward to the next day.

Cons

Some days are slow but so is the industry! Only 1 brand of coffee and only sweetener!

Continue reading
  6. "New Employee at Certus"

Graduate Recruitment Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Certus Recruitment Group for less than a year

Pros

As a new employee at Certus really enjoying getting to know everyone. It's a very bubbly and friendly team! Training is going well so far, looking forward to getting my first placement!

Cons

Just getting myself used to the early mornings, but its only week 2 :)

Certus Recruitment Group Response

June 8, 2017Marketing Executive

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your current role here at Certus Recruitment Group. It’s great to see you’ve highlighted a few positives of your time here including our training process and the friendly atmosphere. We hope your current role is proving successful and wish you all the best!

7. "So Happy"

Current Employee - Graduate Recruitment Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Certus Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Such great teamwork here at Certus, absolutely love the company culture, we work together and we win together.

Cons

Don't have any, I wouldnt mind some better coffee but I am still so happy.

Certus Recruitment Group Response

June 8, 2017Marketing Executive

Thank you for taking the time to leaving a review! We really value your feedback. Working collaboratively and celebrating our triumphs together is something we really value here at Certus, so it's great to hear that you feel the same way. In response to your coffee suggestions, we have taken this on board and will be sure to look into this issue.

"Pure Boiler-Room"

2.0
    Former Employee - Trainee Graduate Recruitment Consultant in Twyford, Berkshire, South East England, England

I worked at Certus Recruitment Group full-time

Pros

If you learn best in by being thrown in the deep end, this will work for you. You will learn about what 'real central london recruitment' is. If you make it, it's the sort of place you can be for years, and then you will be treated well by senior management. The bosses know how to make money. They're good business people.

Cons

You'll be bullied. If you're not a 'lad' you won't fit in. That's just the culture. Senior management have their favourites, and if you won't be one of them from day one. All sending photos of Jordan Belfort from The Wolf of Wall Street to eachother sums it up. This being said, if you're at a junior level, and up for a challenge, if you're up for a day-by-day fight (for lack of a better word), you'll come out with harder skin than any other junior level in London.

Viewing 1 - 8 of 8 English Reviews

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.