Certus Recruitment Group Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 29 Oct 2019

3.9
Certus Recruitment Group CEO Justin Byrne
Justin Byrne
  1. "Trainee recruitment consultant"

Current Employee - Resourcer in London, England

I have been working at Certus Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great atmosphere, everyone is well do-to, motivated and have a strong work ethic.. Huge exposure to candidates and clients alike. If you have a strong work ethic with the right attitude, you can thrive and in turn is encouraged and rewarded.

Cons

No microwave.. is situated in the centre of fast-food capital. You will likely put on weight. Beer fridge could do with a bit more variety.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing.

Certus Recruitment Group2016-12-03
  2. "When the people are great, the company is great"

I worked at Certus Recruitment Group full-time

Pros

Young, fun, work environment. It's great to go for a drink at the pub after work. Some good personalities work here. Quick progression because there is lot of turnover so you can climb to management/gain accounts quickly.

Cons

Lunch times are so short (30mins) and that's the only break for the entire day. It can be really exhausting. Very little training and support. You need to impress immediately or you'll be sacked and you will feel insecure in the job for the first month or so. Better management is needed - it feels like they 'tell' you to do something rather than 'ask' you. You need to ask for pay rises because sometimes they fail to... recognise hard work.

Advice to Management

More one to one meetings with staff members will ensure better communication and stronger relationships.

Certus Recruitment Group2016-11-30
  3. "Most enjoyment I have ever had in the work place !!"

Resource Specialist in London, England

I have been working at Certus Recruitment Group

Pros

My colleagues that I work with at Cetus Recruitment are some of the nicest people I have ever met, they made me feel welcome and at home. The company is thriving and the atmosphere is amazing. If one colleague gets down then the rest of them team are always there to bring them back up. The social aspect in the workplace is amazing as well with my colleagues treating each other as friends rather than just... colleagues. I can not say one bad word about Certus Recruitment.

Cons

Nothing bad to say about Certus Recruitment.

Advice to Management

Keep the good work going and come on Certus!

4. "Certus Recruitment"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at Certus Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Reading through previous reviews on glass door, I can not disagree enough! Certus is a great place to work, amazing people and a great atmosphere at all times!

Cons

People who want air conditioning on in November!!!!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

5. "Resourcer"

Current Employee - Trainee Graduate Recruitment Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Certus Recruitment Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Fast-paced, positive, productive working environment, great colleagues who are always up for a laugh provided the work gets done! - Which the exhilarating and competitive atmosphere permits! Days fly by, I always leave with a smile on my face and looking forward to the next day.

Cons

Some days are slow but so is the industry! Only 1 brand of coffee and only sweetener!

Advice to Management

Management is great, extra effort should be focused on promoting cohesion.

6. "Certus"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant (Resourcer) in London, England

I have been working at Certus Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Fun and fast-paced working environment - Great company ethos - Fantastic location in the centre of London

Cons

- You have to work incredibly hard (not necessarily a bad thing) - Having to walk up the stairs when the lift is out of service

Certus Recruitment Group2016-11-10
  7. "The best Recruitment firm ever"

I have been working at Certus Recruitment Group full-time

Pros

I have only been here for 2-3 months and i have never felt so welcome! the atmosphere is amazing. There is always exciting stuff going on in the office. Free beer on Friday after work.

Cons

Some days have a great atmosphere but some days can get slow and miserable just like any other recruitment firm.

Advice to Management

Keep topping up the beer fridge and bringing a positive vibe to the environment.

Certus Recruitment Group2016-11-10
  8. "Great Place To Work!"

Recruitment Consultant

I have been working at Certus Recruitment Group

Pros

Fantastic crowd of people down here!! I've met some great people over my last 8 months and gained some invaluable B2B sales experience. We work in an energetic environment, we celebrate the wins as a team and there is masses of support to point you in the right direction.

Cons

Beer fridge could do with being re-stocked. I'm not on lunch club this month. We need more table tennis balls for the table.

Advice to Management

Keep providing the support and doing what you are doing.

Certus Recruitment Group2016-08-05
  9. "Graduate Recruitment Resourcer"

Trainee Graduate Recruitment Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Certus Recruitment Group

Pros

Such a great company to work for, everybody is so welcoming and lovely, full training was provided to help me settle in and its a very meritocratic company to work for.

Cons

some days can obviously be booming with success whereas other can be quite slow however that's just recruitment

Certus Recruitment Group2016-08-05

"Favouritism!!"

Former Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England

I worked at Certus Recruitment Group full-time

Pros

Tough but a great place to start. A few years at Certus wil teach you a lot about sales.

Cons

A few years at Certus can make you want to kill yourself.

Advice to Management

START Making everyone feel like they are wanted, not just a select few. STOP treating your favourites differently to others.

Certus Recruitment Group2016-06-17