Certus Recruitment Group Reviews

Updated 16 Feb 2021

Certus Recruitment Group Managing Director Justin Byrne
Justin Byrne
  1. "Getting the grasp of Certus living!"

Current Employee - Senior Fintech Consultant in London, England, England

I have been working at Certus Recruitment Group full-time

Pros

Strong culture and team mentality bread from day one with various team building activities and team contribution KPI's. Heavily invest in development of employees and strive to get you earning you full potential.

Cons

Lack of microwave in the office! No cigarette breaks during the day. KPI driven although this does create results.

June 15, 2017Marketing Executive

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! The training and development of our employees is a top priority, and it's fantastic to hear that you consider this one of the many positives of working at Certus Recruitment Group. Your feedback has been taken into consideration and we will definitely take your advice to management. Again, thank you for leaving a review and it's great to have you on the team!

"Awful Company to work for"

1.0

I worked at Certus Recruitment Group full-time

Pros

- Finishing early on Fridays - Had a Mini Fridge with Beers for Fridays

Cons

- An incredibly discriminating company - No direct achievable path for progression given - Targeted daily on booking candidates in when there were no job opportunities for them - No structure within the company - Very immature atmosphere where favouritism occurred - Very unfriendly individuals who made more than 5 people leave in a short space of time - Was led to believe this would be an amazing job but it was the worst decision I had made along with many other previous employees having agreed.

February 5, 2018CEO

There are clearly numerous issues raised. There is a clear management structure within our business and an established and set out progression criteria which is open to all employees. We conduct exit interviews with all staff, which are conducted by a senior member of the team who is not in any way related to the member departing. I am surprised these issues were not raised during either your employment with us or at your exit interview. I can only guess you perhaps left Certus some time ago under a different management structure. Regardless, I'm sorry this was your experience and will consider your feedback in our plans moving forward.

3. "Resourcer"

5.0
    Current Employee - Trainee Graduate Recruitment Consultant in London, England, England

I have been working at Certus Recruitment Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Fast-paced, positive, productive working environment, great colleagues who are always up for a laugh provided the work gets done! - Which the exhilarating and competitive atmosphere permits! Days fly by, I always leave with a smile on my face and looking forward to the next day.

Cons

Some days are slow but so is the industry! Only 1 brand of coffee and only sweetener!

Continue reading
  4. "The best Recruitment firm ever"

I have been working at Certus Recruitment Group full-time

Pros

I have only been here for 2-3 months and i have never felt so welcome! the atmosphere is amazing. There is always exciting stuff going on in the office. Free beer on Friday after work.

Cons

Some days have a great atmosphere but some days can get slow and miserable just like any other recruitment firm.

Continue reading
  5. "Trainee recruitment consultant"

Current Employee - Resourcer in London, England, England

I have been working at Certus Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great atmosphere, everyone is well do-to, motivated and have a strong work ethic.. Huge exposure to candidates and clients alike. If you have a strong work ethic with the right attitude, you can thrive and in turn is encouraged and rewarded.

Cons

No microwave.. is situated in the centre of fast-food capital. You will likely put on weight. Beer fridge could do with a bit more variety.

Continue reading
  6. "Amazing Company to Work For!!!"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England, England

I have been working at Certus Recruitment Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Management values employees for who they are and work ethic. -Loads of incentives to make your job even more worth while. -Lively office atmosphere with genuine colleagues -Career opportunities within all sectors

Cons

Flexible work life balance however, there are times that you have to meet clients and candidates past 6pm or email out of hours

June 27, 2017Marketing Executive

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a detailed review! This feedback really helps us to understand the wants and needs of our employees. We strive to make the workplace a happy, productive and inclusive atmosphere and we are so happy that you find Certus Recruitment Group to be just that. We really do value our employees and like to make sure that they are reaching their potential. This does mean that sometimes out of work meetings are needed, but we always make sure that this never impacts significantly on your outside of work time.

7. "Friendly, welcoming and lively office"

I worked at Certus Recruitment Group part-time for less than a year

Pros

- Work hard, play hard atmosphere - Detailed training programme giving me a fantastic background before starting work in the industry. - All staff were willing to prioritise helping me with any queries or problems I had throughout the time I spent working at Certus.

Cons

- I didn't experience anything negative in my time at Certus.

Continue reading
  8. "A career opportunity"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Reading, England, England

I have been working at Certus Recruitment Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Earning potential Career development Target driven environment A very focused team Great fun A great place to work Weekly/monthly Team incentives Competitive environment Household named accounts Varity of clients A culture of hitting and exceeding targets

Cons

Repetitive days (Understandable) Very structured (understandable) Payday only comes once a month Reasonably small office (space)- could hamper long term growth

Continue reading
  9. "Amazing atmosphere to work in!"

I have been working at Certus Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

I haven't been at Certus very long, but the team could not be more welcoming or professional. Everyone works so hard to make sure they are providing the best service they can.

Cons

If you do not want to work hard every day and get results, you will not be comfortable working at Certus!

Continue reading
  10. "A great team to be part of"

I have been working at Certus Recruitment Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Everyone is united in working towards one common goal - Excellent team work, everyone helps each other out - Good working environment - Ability to progress if you demonstrate talent and a will to succeed - Approachable Managment - Culture of high performance

Cons

- Size of company may limit career growth after a certain point

Viewing 31 - 40 of 65 Reviews