Certus Recruitment Group Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 17 Mar 2020

4.1
Certus Recruitment Group Managing Director Justin Byrne
Justin Byrne
  1. "The best Recruitment firm ever"

I have been working at Certus Recruitment Group full-time

Pros

I have only been here for 2-3 months and i have never felt so welcome! the atmosphere is amazing. There is always exciting stuff going on in the office. Free beer on Friday after work.

Cons

Some days have a great atmosphere but some days can get slow and miserable just like any other recruitment firm.

Certus Recruitment Group2016-11-10
  2. "Great Place To Work!"

Recruitment Consultant

I have been working at Certus Recruitment Group

Pros

Fantastic crowd of people down here!! I've met some great people over my last 8 months and gained some invaluable B2B sales experience. We work in an energetic environment, we celebrate the wins as a team and there is masses of support to point you in the right direction.

Cons

Beer fridge could do with being re-stocked. I'm not on lunch club this month. We need more table tennis balls for the table.

Certus Recruitment Group2016-08-05
  3. "Graduate Recruitment Resourcer"

Trainee Graduate Recruitment Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Certus Recruitment Group

Pros

Such a great company to work for, everybody is so welcoming and lovely, full training was provided to help me settle in and its a very meritocratic company to work for.

Cons

some days can obviously be booming with success whereas other can be quite slow however that's just recruitment

Certus Recruitment Group2016-08-05

"Favouritism!!"

Former Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England

I worked at Certus Recruitment Group full-time

Pros

Tough but a great place to start. A few years at Certus wil teach you a lot about sales.

Cons

A few years at Certus can make you want to kill yourself.

Certus Recruitment Group2016-06-17
  5. "Great Company to Start Off In"

Current Employee - Trainee Graduate Recruitment Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Certus Recruitment Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great training and support from other team members and management The potential to earn is great Great social side

Cons

Recruitment has its ups and downs. It can be tough to see the light at the end of the tunnel sometimes.

Certus Recruitment Group2016-05-23

"Pure Boiler-Room"

Former Employee - Trainee Graduate Recruitment Consultant in Twyford, Berkshire, South East England, England

I worked at Certus Recruitment Group full-time

Pros

If you learn best in by being thrown in the deep end, this will work for you. You will learn about what 'real central london recruitment' is. If you make it, it's the sort of place you can be for years, and then you will be treated well by senior management. The bosses know how to make money. They're good business people.

Cons

You'll be bullied. If you're not a 'lad' you won't fit in. That's just the culture. Senior management have their favourites, and if you won't be one of them from day one. All sending photos of Jordan Belfort from The Wolf of Wall Street to eachother sums it up. This being said, if you're at a junior level, and up for a challenge, if you're up for a day-by-day fight (for lack of a better word), you'll come out with harder skin than any other junior level in London.

Certus Recruitment Group2016-05-16
  7. "Really positive and fun working environment"

Current Employee - Operations and Administrative Assistant

I have been working at Certus Recruitment Group full-time

Pros

I have been working at Certus for just over 3 months now, and have really enjoyed my time here so far. I found everyone here very welcoming, friendly and also professional. Overall it is a great working environment and I feel I have been fully supported throughout my first few months, I had no previous experience of a sales/recruitment so everyday I feel like Im learning new things about the business

Cons

The office has no microwave! other than that there isn't any!

Certus Recruitment Group2016-05-19
  8. "Great Place to be!"

Current Employee - Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Certus Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Working at Certus is great especially within the Grad team as we work not only as colleagues but also as friends creating a fun environment. The management and training has also been fantastic helping me to develop and learn new skills that I did not acquire from previous employment. There also many incentives provided helping to create a challenge and reaping the rewards from the hard work put in. So far Certus has been a great experience and I continue to thoroughly enjoy coming in to work each day.

Cons

Starting at 8.30 and not 9, it would be nice to have a little longer lay in.

Certus Recruitment Group2016-04-28
  9. "What a time to be a Certus employee!"

Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at Certus Recruitment Group full-time

Pros

The working life and culture here is fantastic - fast paced, fun and on some days I'd even describe it as exhilarating! If you're willing to work hard you will instantly reap the benefits in not only what you're taking home each month, but with the respect of your peers also. Certus Recruitment Group offers excellent packages for young, exuberant and career hungry individuals who are looking to be the best versions of themselves in the lively London working world.

Cons

You can be rushed off your feet when times are busy, but, then again; nobody wants to be stuck sitting at a desk for eight hours straight.

Certus Recruitment Group2016-04-28
  10. "A wonderful enviroment"

I have been working at Certus Recruitment Group full-time

Pros

I began my inspirational journey at Certus only recently however since then my growth I feel has been astronomical. I entered as young cub who was determined to enter the corporate world and succeed as ultimately a top businessman. I can now say from only a few intense months at the hub of sales recruitment I've developed into a lion. The way the company nurture their graduates and allow the perfect balance on hard work to social life is certainly second to none. The management structure is effective, always guiding and giving constructive criticism. The colleagues are vibrant, hungry individuals who allow everyone to thrive and create a wonderful atmosphere. In addition, huge incentives and an active social side within the company which instantly allowed me to go from colleagues to friends with most of my associates.

Cons

A tight ship is run although personally I feel that suits the employees. I would also mention that the hours are not flexible and the office isn't open 24 hrs.

Found 59 reviews