Find jobs for Senior Consultant

4.7
Certus Recruitment Group Managing Director Justin Byrne
Justin Byrne
  1. COVID-19

"A great place to work!"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Senior Recruitment Consultant

I have been working at Certus Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

I am 3 months into the business and I can honestly say it is a fantastic place to work, across all our offices there is collaboration and support creating an enjoyable working culture. Great Senior leadership giving you autonomy to make decisions commercially for your business and rewarded well for delivering results.

Cons

No cons other than the mighty COVID - 19! I am looking forward to socials/office environment and normality with clients & candidates again!

2. "The most supportive and nurturing company I have ever worked for"

Current Employee - Senior Recruitment Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Certus Recruitment Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

I currently work at Certus Recruitment and felt an overwhelming urge to leave a review that is not led through bitterness and vindictiveness, but fact. Current facts. Certus is the most supportive and nurturing company I have worked at (I have worked at 4). They empower their employees to achieve success both professionally and personally. Working at Certus, enabled me to buy my first property and progress professionally. Their continued training allows individuals with no experience and with experience to further themselves, pushing themselves to their limits and becoming the best we can be. The CEO is incredibly supportive whether you're having a tough day or you need help to close that final deal - he is there every step of the way. However, the biggest Pro about working at Certus is the team spirit. The way the company has come together in economical crises to persevere and ensure that each and every employee will be financially and emotionally supported is breathtaking. There is no other recruitment company I would rather work for, and currently, cannot find a single fault.

Cons

The only con is that former employees who unfortunately are very bitter in general life, and not actually the fault of Certus feel the need to sit in their pants and post derogatory reviews that are false...

3. "Great place to work"

4.0
    Current Employee - Senior Recruitment Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Certus Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

- The people within this business are fantastic, definitely the best place I have worked in terms of the culture, we work hard but also know how to have fun - Progression opportunities, I think if you get your head down and show that you care, this company is one that will really look to develop you and your skill set - Senior management, the sales director in particular is very approachable and you learn a lot from the senior management team

Cons

- No microwave, every company has one so is a bit of a frustration - Can sometimes be a bit micro management and focus a bit too much on getting on the phone when results can be achieved in other forms

4. "Great place to work!"

Former Employee - Senior Consultant in Reading, England

I worked at Certus Recruitment Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Brilliant reward led culture. Management are supportive at all levels and have an open door policy. Management share company aims and strategy. There are weekly, monthly and quarterly one to ones with management. Great office environment. A true shared vision throughout the staff of quality delivery and enjoyment of the job. Good training structure now in place. Clearly defined career path. Ambitious and growing organisation. When you move to your next role you will realise just how much you learned at Certus. You will 100% miss the banter, and the staff.

Cons

If you are not willing to work hard you will struggle. If you are under ambitious, you will find that people will progress quicker than you. Recruitment in general is a role that you have to stick with in order to reap the benefits, as with any sales role, the first year is tough, but earnings increase dramatically and the job becomes much easier the longer you stick with it.

Continue reading
  5. "A career opportunity"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Reading, England

I have been working at Certus Recruitment Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Earning potential Career development Target driven environment A very focused team Great fun A great place to work Weekly/monthly Team incentives Competitive environment Household named accounts Varity of clients A culture of hitting and exceeding targets

Cons

Repetitive days (Understandable) Very structured (understandable) Payday only comes once a month Reasonably small office (space)- could hamper long term growth

Continue reading
  6. "Getting the grasp of Certus living!"

4.0
    Current Employee - Senior Fintech Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Certus Recruitment Group full-time

Pros

Strong culture and team mentality bread from day one with various team building activities and team contribution KPI's. Heavily invest in development of employees and strive to get you earning you full potential.

Cons

Lack of microwave in the office! No cigarette breaks during the day. KPI driven although this does create results.

Certus Recruitment Group Response

June 15, 2017Marketing Executive

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! The training and development of our employees is a top priority, and it's fantastic to hear that you consider this one of the many positives of working at Certus Recruitment Group. Your feedback has been taken into consideration and we will definitely take your advice to management. Again, thank you for leaving a review and it's great to have you on the team!

Viewing 1 - 5 of 6 English Reviews