Certus Recruitment Group "hard work" Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Certus Recruitment Group Employee Reviews about "hard work"

Updated 29 Oct 2019

3.7
Certus Recruitment Group CEO Justin Byrne
Justin Byrne
Pros
Cons
  • "No microwave in kitchen - but plenty of food places locally(in 4 reviews)

• "You need to ask for pay rises because sometimes they fail to recognise hard work(in 3 reviews)

Reviews about "hard work"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Brilliant place for the right people"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at Certus Recruitment Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Really strong culture led towards developing individuals and allowing them to achieve their goals - Management focus on people that want to be there and look after engaged employees extremely well - The team always comes first - Brilliant team environment - Brilliant training and support from all management levels - Great working environment - Very client led

Cons

- Small kitchen - Recruitment is hard work!

Advice to Management

- Continue to back the brand

Certus Recruitment Group2019-10-29
  2. "Real team culture!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at Certus Recruitment Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

-Encouragement to achieve your professional/personal goals via route to success meetings. I found these really helpful! - Collaborative working between the teams - Competitive, but in a good way. Have fun, work hard attitude - Are flexible if you need time off - Incentives - recently had a company sports day!

Cons

Recruitment is hard - but with hard work comes reward. If you don't have the professional maturity to know when to work and when to play I guess this could be a distraction

Advice to Management

Continue to build the brand!

Certus Recruitment Group2019-10-29

"Where have you been all my life??!"

Current Employee - Head of Graduate Recruitment in London, England

I have been working at Certus Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great Team culture - Supportive, High energy, Great social atmosphere, Early finish on Friday and beer fridge is a master stroke. Coaching and support culture is solid and flat structure allows for support at all levels. High octane urgency and energy - not for the weak or lazy!! Winners environment where talent is nurtured and developed. Uncapped, realistic commission structure rewarding entrepreneurship and... hard work.

Cons

Not enough hours in the day No microwave in kitchen - but plenty of food places locally

Advice to Management

Keep driving and keep growing!!

Certus Recruitment Group2017-09-25
  4. "When the people are great, the company is great"

I worked at Certus Recruitment Group full-time

Pros

Young, fun, work environment. It's great to go for a drink at the pub after work. Some good personalities work here. Quick progression because there is lot of turnover so you can climb to management/gain accounts quickly.

Cons

Lunch times are so short (30mins) and that's the only break for the entire day. It can be really exhausting. Very little training and support. You need to impress immediately or you'll be sacked and you will feel insecure in the job for the first month or so. Better management is needed - it feels like they 'tell' you to do something rather than 'ask' you. You need to ask for pay rises because sometimes they fail to... recognise hard work.

Advice to Management

More one to one meetings with staff members will ensure better communication and stronger relationships.

Certus Recruitment Group2016-11-30
  5. "Great Place to be!"

Current Employee - Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Certus Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Working at Certus is great especially within the Grad team as we work not only as colleagues but also as friends creating a fun environment. The management and training has also been fantastic helping me to develop and learn new skills that I did not acquire from previous employment. There also many incentives provided helping to create a challenge and reaping the rewards from the hard work put in. So far Certus has... been a great experience and I continue to thoroughly enjoy coming in to work each day.

Cons

Starting at 8.30 and not 9, it would be nice to have a little longer lay in.

Certus Recruitment Group2016-04-28
  6. "A wonderful enviroment"

I have been working at Certus Recruitment Group full-time

Pros

I began my inspirational journey at Certus only recently however since then my growth I feel has been astronomical. I entered as young cub who was determined to enter the corporate world and succeed as ultimately a top businessman. I can now say from only a few intense months at the hub of sales recruitment I've developed into a lion. The way the company nurture their graduates and allow the perfect balance on hard... work to social life is certainly second to none. The management structure is effective, always guiding and giving constructive criticism. The colleagues are vibrant, hungry individuals who allow everyone to thrive and create a wonderful atmosphere. In addition, huge incentives and an active social side within the company which instantly allowed me to go from colleagues to friends with most of my associates.

Cons

A tight ship is run although personally I feel that suits the employees. I would also mention that the hours are not flexible and the office isn't open 24 hrs.

Advice to Management

Possibly some more private one to one time to discuss any issues regarding work. Also motivating the employees with a few encouraging words on the hour to keep productivity at a high level.

Certus Recruitment Group2016-04-28