ChadSan Reviews

Updated Jun 17, 2022

Found 11 of over 11 reviews

4.9
ChadSan Managing Director Edward Sanford and Matthew Gambold (no image)
Edward Sanford and Matthew Gambold

The latest conversations about Accounting

Join the conversation on

Accounting

128K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/accounting/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=ChadSan~1777566
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0
    Former Intern

Excellent place to work

Jun 17, 2022 - Client Administrator
    Business Outlook

Pros

Staff were so friendly and always willing to help you Lots of opportunity to learn and grow Good engagement with clients

Cons

None, I really enjoyed working here!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company to work for

Jan 24, 2022 - Client Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fully supported by peers/managers. Great social environment

Cons

Nothing I can think of.

3. 5.0
    Former Contractor, more than 1 year

Great place to work

Sep 14, 2021 - Client Administrator
    Business Outlook

Pros

Really friendly team everyone is willing to help you understand your tasks or support you through it Frequent social events with the team

Cons

No cons- great company to join if you're looking to gain more accounting experience!

4. 5.0
    Former Intern

ChadSan

Dec 19, 2020 - Client Administrator in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team and office location

Cons

The wage was lower than anticipated

5. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Professional, social & cutting edge

Feb 5, 2020 - Client Manager in Guildford, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I worked for Chaddesley Sanford for 2 years & 3 months. They strive to be at the forefront of the technology when it comes to accountancy. As such, new software and ideas are explored where efficiency can be gained and value added. It means you have to think on your feet and actively seek ways to improve. The training contract is extremely competitive. I struggled to find another job which could match the generous training hours given. As well as the study support from colleagues and the managers as a whole. The social atmosphere is great. There is a real team spirit about Chadsan, people are always looking to support each other with the workload and as fellow colleagues. All in all I loved my time working with Chaddesley Sanford and only left for personal reasons completely unrelated to the company.

Cons

There really aren't any cons. If I had to put one, I'd say that there were at times too many snacks!

6. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Supportive, forward thinking and progressive

Feb 4, 2020 - Client Director in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I started working at Chadsan after graduating from university and within my 4.5 years there I never had a disagreement with Ed, Matthew or my colleagues. Everyone is easy going, work as a team and very caring. Chadsan overall is a great place to work led by great leaders who are kind, supportive and great listeners. The company has changed a lot in a positive way since I started and along that journey Ed and Matthew welcomed ideas of junior staff. The training received at Chadsan is unparalleled. Throughout my time, I worked on projects beyond my normal duties that perhaps would not have been available at other firms. Ed and Matthew ensured that I was challenged and with that they have equipped me with a great foundation for my career. Other benefits include: - Wonderful colleagues to work with and good socials - Transparent about what is happening in the company - Good career progression - Health care benefits - Good work life balance

Cons

None that I can think of

7. 5.0
    Former Intern, more than 1 year

Incredible Placement year!

Nov 5, 2019 - Client Administrator in Guildford, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I definitely recommend doing a placement year at Chaddesley Sanford. I was responsible for bookkeeping and accounts preparation for some very exciting clients from the very beginning of my placement and used cloud-based accounting software applications for that. People who work there are great, very supportive, passionate and open-minded, and I am very grateful to everyone at ChadSan for all the experience and knowledge that I gained!

Cons

None - unless having to leave to go back to university for my final year counts!

8. 5.0
    Former Intern, more than 1 year

A great year

Aug 31, 2018 - Client Administrator in Guildford, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I had a great year at Chaddesley Sanford. They have helped me so much the last year and I've had a great time!

Cons

No cons, it's been a great experience.

9. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Excellent team of people

Nov 6, 2017 - Client Manager in Guildford, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fantastic team of talented people, qualification/career opportunities, forward thinking and management always striving to improve. Extremely thorough review of end of year accounts by the director ensuring the accuracy of what is submitted.

Cons

Very heavy workload when combined with study but a great opportunity for aspiring financial professionals.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Fantastic Team!

Oct 20, 2017 - Client Manager in Guildford, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

A hugely supportive close knit team who are passionate about what they do. Plenty of opportunity for self development and progression. Offer flexible working using the most up to date tech.

Cons

Best employer I've ever worked for - so none!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 11 Reviews