Champtronix Assistant Marketing Reviews

Current Employee

Innovative & Forward Thinking

Mar 17, 2021 - Marketing &Amp; Sales Assistant in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Been a pleasure working alongside the Champtronix tram during this crazy pandemic The team have devoted themselves to focus on training, coaching and overall leveling up in the business environment. I have also been involved working on the new projects working alongside with the Uk’s telecommunications company and its been a pleasure to work alongside their team. I’m grateful for the skills I have developed during this time and Champtronix team you have been very supportive to so many people during this difficult times.

Cons

I have no cons to say.

Continue reading
  2. 5.0

A chellenging year

Jan 13, 2021 - Marketing Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

It was tough adapting to working from home. It’s an environment for driven people. Even though we don’t work in an office setting, since we’re on lockdown, the team is competitive and ambitious. Not the typical corporate environment. It’s dynamic, fun and social. People can interact with each other, train and network together. There was a lot to learn and understand about the company during the induction process. It took a week for me to understand the system and start hitting targets. The feedback from my coach is super helpful and it helps me stay focused. I look back at when I started and I remember how nervous and shy I was. The business environment shaped me a lot and it showed me how to deal with negative situations, develop my communication skills and manage my emotions. It was definitely a challenging year for everyone.

Cons

The current pandemic situation. Hope it ends soon.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Coping as a team through the lockdown

Feb 1, 2021 - Marketing Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

The lockdown is tough and I’m really relieved to have such a supportive team! Before the pandemic, we used to hang out a lot outside work. Now, after work, we try to organise fun things online to keep motivated. We’re looking forward to going back to the office. There are new people in our team I haven’t met face to face yet, although we see each other daily on Zoom.

Cons

I don't think I need to add anything else, I hope it ends soon so we can go back to normal.

4. 5.0

A different year

Feb 26, 2021 - Marketing Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

A bit different from the traditional corporate work environment. Now we work from home but not a lot has changed. I’m currently focusing on my leadership skills. I really like contributing to the team’s success, especially during this period. It’s also a great way to move forward within the company. Promotions are based on reaching targets, by proving you can handle your responsibilities and being a reliable leader.

Cons

Obviously for the lockdown to end

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A great place to pursue a career

Feb 14, 2021 - Marketing Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

I started without very basic marketing knowledge, coming from retail. I gradually developed by applying myself and making the changes I needed to make. It’s been useful to keep an open mind and stay coachable. I adapted like everyone and stayed focused on putting 100% into my goals. I’m going to reach promotion criteria shortly.

Cons

I'm looking forward to being able to train with the team face to face

6. 5.0

Supportive team

Nov 13, 2020 - Marketing Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

The targets are challenging, the feedback is serious, the structure of the day is on point. They design the day for it to be a success. The idea is to plan your day ahead and be consistent in your daily routine. There’s practice, work and feedback involved, which means you must always re-evaluate your goals, whether good or bad. What’s most important for the company is that you get along with the team and focus on getting better, the skill you can learn.

Cons

I guess I miss travelling for business trips

7. 5.0

Solid 10/10

Nov 14, 2020 - Marketing Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company attracts talented people from all around the world. We are very welcoming with other cultures and backgrounds, which helps the company identify as a pillar of equal opportunity. Management is fair and firm. They are not there to play politics, they are there to make sure we work in a fair and positive environment. Positive reinforcement and regular feedbacks really push the team forward.

Cons

It's stressful times for everyone, hopefully, everything will go back to normal

8. 5.0

Valuable know-how

Dec 2, 2020 - Marketing Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

I looked for an opportunity in direct marketing for communication skills. You’re evaluated in terms of your results and actions you take to get to a good performance. I learned fast that those who work hard and are coachable can achieve more than someone who is just naturally talented.

Cons

There aren't any downsides in working with the company. A lot of value in training for my time

9. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Helpful coaches

Jan 8, 2021 - Marketing Assistant in Watford, East of England, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

-I was able to learn about the sales and marketing side of business and apply it into growing myself for everyday life

Cons

To be honest, there wasn't any cons

Continue reading
  10. 5.0

My first week was great

Oct 5, 2020 - Marketing Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

I actually developed faster than I would have anticipated in my first week. It was fun and I learned by simply practising. I trained with the team and the next thing I knew I became proficient in communication and brand ambassador skills. The clients the company works with always have some sort of positive impact on people’s lives or the environment around you, so I actually enjoy these campaigns.

Cons

I met most of the team online because of the virus but I can't wait until we're going to be all in one room, not just on Zoom.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 22 Reviews