Champtronix Reviews

1. 5.0

My first job

Sep 16, 2021 - Marketing Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

I started an entry-level position a few months ago. The development program is an important side of the company culture. The company’s main priority is to adapt and continue developing the team. I’ve been provided basic training and regular feedback in the evening, offering sales workshops and webinars. The team is really supportive and I felt welcomed and that's a relief because I'm introverted and it takes me a while to open up to people.

Cons

I'm still a bit shy when it comes to customers who are not very polite but my team is really supportive and people teach me how to not take it personally.

2. 2.0
    Current Employee

Champtronix

Sep 1, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

the interview process is very easy

Cons

- long hours - low pay

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Back to netowrking

Aug 10, 2021 - Marketing Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

The most important for me is the networking and travel opportunities. Especially now, with lockdown over, we are able to go on business trips. I feel like I can learn and develop faster, especially in client acquisition and public speaking. The manager is quite honest and transparent. There’s an open-door policy and even if you’re at an entry level you can still pretty much ask and learn anything and everything. This was quite useful, especially during the training period.

Cons

The mornings are busy and fast-paced. Good time management is one of the skills you learn really fast. It's always better to prepare and make appointments a day before

4. 5.0

A good opportunity finally

Jul 29, 2021 - Marketing Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

It took me a while to find an opportunity for personal development. The training and mentorship really appealed to me. There’s a positive environment. Everyone helps each other out. The management team makes sure to offer regular incentives and progression opportunities. This suits both colleagues that are here long term or short term. The manager is understanding and can provide flexibility up to a certain extent. There’s a lot of freedom as long as we respect the fact it is a professional environment.

Cons

The training is intense and I feel like I'm all over the place but the mentorship is really good so I'm confident I'll get the hang of it soon

5. 1.0
    Former Employee

Charity

Jul 26, 2021 - Marketing
    Business Outlook

Pros

No pros at all. They’re liars

Cons

You’re on the streets in rain wind and sun asking people for donations

6. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Only for people who have no bills to pay

Jun 24, 2021 - D2d Sales Representative in Watford, East Midlands, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Really good atmosphere and opportunity to learn sales and leadership

Cons

Commission based, over 60 hours a week and high expense costs to cover travel and business trips

1 person found this review helpful
  7. 5.0
    Former Employee

Sales job review

May 1, 2021 - Sales Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company and supportive company

Cons

No cons really managers are great.

8. 5.0

Incredible Opportunity

Mar 22, 2021 - Account Manager in Watford, East Midlands, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

#1 The team is amazing - I've never worked in a place where everyone is ambitious, driven and supportive. The team is also very diverse, from different backgrounds and walks of life! #2 One-to-one coaching opportunity - having a mentor to guide you and lead you in the right direction is key to success. #3 Everyday is a different experience. No two days are the same. It's great to always have a challenge or a new situation to learn from and grow.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind at the moment

Continue reading
  9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great experience in working at Champronix

Mar 15, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Watford, East of England, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. Amazing and warm atmosphere and great culture. Every morning meeting was full of energy and positive emotions . 2. Super friendly team! People at Champtronix are amazing! I found lots of new friends that I will be in contact with after leaving . 3. Leaders and coaches are very supportive! Directors and coaches are there for you in any questions and are ready to listen and give advice about everything! They are ready to help you to develop in every area! 4. You are developing not only professional but most importantly as a person! Every day you are changing; your behaviours, your personality, emotionally and professionally.

Cons

The only difficult for me was intensive dynamic. But it is only because of my own reasons. The company is great and people are amazing!☺️

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing experience for whoever want to develop sales skills

Feb 23, 2021 - Account Manager in Watford, East of England, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great induction and pro-active environment

Cons

Working hours are too long

Continue reading