Champtronix Reviews

1. 5.0

My experience so far

Mar 17, 2021 - Sales Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

I was looking for an environment that would help me learn and put to practice what I learned at Uni. The jump from student life to professional life was tough because I had to get used to the schedule. The team is professional and generous enough to share their know-how with me. The training is very motivating because it sets realistic targets and offers workshops with coaches.

Cons

Can't wait to get back to the normal office setting

2. 4.0

I don't know

Jun 11, 2021 - After Sales Assistant in Issy-les-Moulineaux, 92
    Business Outlook

Pros

Learning new skills. Provides good training.

Cons

Hard to understand. Needs more explanation.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Coping as a team through the lockdown

Feb 1, 2021 - Marketing Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

The lockdown is tough and I’m really relieved to have such a supportive team! Before the pandemic, we used to hang out a lot outside work. Now, after work, we try to organise fun things online to keep motivated. We’re looking forward to going back to the office. There are new people in our team I haven’t met face to face yet, although we see each other daily on Zoom.

Cons

I don't think I need to add anything else, I hope it ends soon so we can go back to normal.

4. 5.0
    Former Employee

Sales job review

May 1, 2021 - Sales Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company and supportive company

Cons

No cons really managers are great.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  5. 4.0

Challenging but Rewarding

Jan 13, 2021 - Sales Representative in Issy-les-Moulineaux, 92
    Business Outlook

Pros

One of the greatest things I believe about working here at Champtronix are the challenges, it's fun and competitive but as I mentioned not easy but the real reason this is a positive isnt just the fact I get better but how the team rally around me to support me and are always there to answer my questions. The Ceos are very down to earth and literally at the end of a phone if I ever need their help and always give me honest advice they don't try to sugar coat it and tell me everything is amazing the just point out issues and help me take steps to improve.

Cons

Commission and long hours, if you're someone who's never worked on performance based pay before adjusting your mindset and pushing yourself that bit harder or for that bit longer especially after a challenging day can be difficult but after time you get used to it and you get better so the effort becomes worth it. Well atleast for me anyway.

6. 5.0

A different year

Feb 26, 2021 - Marketing Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

A bit different from the traditional corporate work environment. Now we work from home but not a lot has changed. I’m currently focusing on my leadership skills. I really like contributing to the team’s success, especially during this period. It’s also a great way to move forward within the company. Promotions are based on reaching targets, by proving you can handle your responsibilities and being a reliable leader.

Cons

Obviously for the lockdown to end

2 people found this review helpful
  7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A lot of room for self development

Feb 15, 2021 - Sales Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company promotes the idea of surrounding yourself with the best people and network with those who have great results. Find mentors who can push you to be a better version of yourself. The growth of the company is 100% depending on the development and growth of the team. We are always encouraged to find suitable challenges and new ways to improve yourself especially now that we have to adapt and move everything online.

Cons

What can I say...looking forward to the lockdown to end.

8. 5.0

It was a journey

Jan 18, 2021 - Sales Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

I used to work in retail before the pandemic after which I lost my job. It was a big step for me and I was nervous my past experience wouldn’t be enough to help me succeed. Fortunately, the training is detailed and because you work closely with a manager, you can track your progress daily and know what steps to take. I found a great team willing to share their information with me. Great mentors and trainers to support you in your role and development program.

Cons

I would say probably the fact that travel is on and off, according to lockdowns

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A great place to pursue a career

Feb 14, 2021 - Marketing Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

I started without very basic marketing knowledge, coming from retail. I gradually developed by applying myself and making the changes I needed to make. It’s been useful to keep an open mind and stay coachable. I adapted like everyone and stayed focused on putting 100% into my goals. I’m going to reach promotion criteria shortly.

Cons

I'm looking forward to being able to train with the team face to face

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing experience for whoever want to develop sales skills

Feb 23, 2021 - Account Manager in Watford, East of England, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great induction and pro-active environment

Cons

Working hours are too long

2 people found this review helpful