Champtronix Reviews

Found 61 of over 63 reviews

4.7
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Achieving is easy if you're motivated

Nov 12, 2020 - Sales Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

What motivates me is the fact that I get recognition for my work. The more I train, I hit my target and reach the criteria it takes to get promoted. What motivates me is the fact that I get recognition for my work. The more I train, I hit my target and reach the criteria it takes to get promoted. The company doesn’t believe in promoting people based on seniority. This ensures only responsible and capable people are managing the team. Bonuses are based on merit. Not only I feel appreciated, but I can also see myself progress and learn.

Cons

I miss travelling to other offices in the UK and abroad

2. 5.0

5 stars

Feb 12, 2021 - Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Incredible place to work at with amazing business mentors. It was the perfect opportunity for me ant the right time. Thank you!

Cons

It is hard work but what isn't? I love the challenge.

3. 5.0

Business as usual

Dec 9, 2020 - Markeing Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

The team has a strong team spirit, reinforced by all the social and out of working hours time we spend together. Everything is online and we adapted so well to working remotely. Good level of team play. There’s always a chance to learn something, and at the same time it makes work the day after feel less like something you have to do, and more something you want to do.

Cons

I guess I'm starting to forget how it's like to work in an office full of people

4. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Fun and flexible!

Jan 22, 2021 - Sales Assistant in Watford, East of England, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Love flexibility of working from home and in office. Great team and management!

Cons

Small entrance to the parking, hard for bigger cars

4 people found this review helpful
  5. 5.0

Supportive team

Nov 13, 2020 - Marketing Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

The targets are challenging, the feedback is serious, the structure of the day is on point. They design the day for it to be a success. The idea is to plan your day ahead and be consistent in your daily routine. There’s practice, work and feedback involved, which means you must always re-evaluate your goals, whether good or bad. What’s most important for the company is that you get along with the team and focus on getting better, the skill you can learn.

Cons

I guess I miss travelling for business trips

6. 5.0

Solid 10/10

Nov 14, 2020 - Marketing Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company attracts talented people from all around the world. We are very welcoming with other cultures and backgrounds, which helps the company identify as a pillar of equal opportunity. Management is fair and firm. They are not there to play politics, they are there to make sure we work in a fair and positive environment. Positive reinforcement and regular feedbacks really push the team forward.

Cons

It's stressful times for everyone, hopefully, everything will go back to normal

3 people found this review helpful
  7. 5.0

Valuable know-how

Dec 2, 2020 - Marketing Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

I looked for an opportunity in direct marketing for communication skills. You’re evaluated in terms of your results and actions you take to get to a good performance. I learned fast that those who work hard and are coachable can achieve more than someone who is just naturally talented.

Cons

There aren't any downsides in working with the company. A lot of value in training for my time

8. 5.0

Great atmosphere

Oct 29, 2020 - Marketing Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

So far so good. Co-workers are helpful and friendly. Didn’t take me long to pick up new skills. The feedback and training provided make a massive difference. It’s a good opportunity for people with previous experience as well as early career starters. The company culture is simple and positive. You learn you practice, get results, celebrate, re-evaluate yourself and then repeat. As long as you can improve and do better, you’re in the right direction.

Cons

Because of the pandemic, we can't travel aboard for business meetings

9. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Helpful coaches

Jan 8, 2021 - Marketing Assistant in Watford, East of England, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

-I was able to learn about the sales and marketing side of business and apply it into growing myself for everyday life

Cons

To be honest, there wasn't any cons

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  10. 5.0

Fun crew

Nov 17, 2020 - Sales Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

The morning Zoom meeting almost feels like meeting friends. The mornings are always relaxed, discussing goals and targets for the day. A social and laid back start. It’s more than just work. The team is also a friendly bunch and more than just colleagues working together. There’s a strong team spirit and people are ready to defend their pride when confronted with competitors.

Cons

Training is as intense as ever

Viewing 21 - 30 of 61 Reviews