Champtronix Sales Associate Reviews

Updated Mar 17, 2021

Found 9 of over 63 reviews

4.7

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0

My experience so far

Mar 17, 2021 - Sales Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

I was looking for an environment that would help me learn and put to practice what I learned at Uni. The jump from student life to professional life was tough because I had to get used to the schedule. The team is professional and generous enough to share their know-how with me. The training is very motivating because it sets realistic targets and offers workshops with coaches.

Cons

Can't wait to get back to the normal office setting

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A lot of room for self development

Feb 15, 2021 - Sales Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company promotes the idea of surrounding yourself with the best people and network with those who have great results. Find mentors who can push you to be a better version of yourself. The growth of the company is 100% depending on the development and growth of the team. We are always encouraged to find suitable challenges and new ways to improve yourself especially now that we have to adapt and move everything online.

Cons

What can I say...looking forward to the lockdown to end.

3. 5.0

A nice working enviornment

Nov 3, 2020 - Sales Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

The manager is understanding and can provide flexibility up to a certain extent. With the lockdown, everything moved online and we worked from home but not much changed. There’s a lot of freedom as long as we respect the fact it is a professional environment.

Cons

I miss hanging out with the team, we used to have a lot of fun.

2 people found this review helpful
  4. 5.0

Working at champtronix

Dec 30, 2020 - Sales Associate in Watford, East of England, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly environment and good teamwork

Cons

Commission pay only so its self employed

2 people found this review helpful
  5. 1.0
    Former Contractor, less than 1 year

Beware of this legalised pyramid scheme

Dec 28, 2020 - Sales Associate in Watford, East of England, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Potential to make a fair bit of money after extreme working hours/ conditions

Cons

Legalised pyramid scheme 10hr days No guarantee of pay Field is going to knock on doors initially Seems professional Attempt at your own risk Other places rejecting applications left right centre here they take people in who haven't even applied Interviews are part of the plan to draw you in they accept literally anyone from people who can just about grasp English to graduate and people with strong a levels

3 people found this review helpful
  6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Perfect if you want to learn new skills

Sep 3, 2020 - Sales Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

The managers understand that when you start at entry-level. That’s why they have a very good training program in place. Everyone gets a chance to learn and practice new skills and go as far as they want with their career. The manager's role is to coach, train, develop you, set you targets and help you move forward.

Cons

No Cons about the company

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

An exciting period coming up

Sep 2, 2020 - Sales Associate in Watford, East of England, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I never thought I would still have a job during this period, not to mention getting promoted. I was promoted earlier this week to leadership status. Now I can contribute to the team and help with the development of other colleagues. It is challenging but very rewarding.

Cons

Seriously love my team, no negatives

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Support from the management team

Feb 27, 2020 - Sales and Marketing Associate in Watford, East of England, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company really showed support when it came to provide training and help me get up to speed on the performance side. Learned a lot and am grateful of the effort invested from the managers.

Cons

The first few days are really intense and necessary. Everyone starts from entry level regardless of experience.

4 people found this review helpful
  9. 5.0

Responsible management

Aug 27, 2020 - Sales Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

I like the fact people’s career path is taken seriously. People that progress and learn fast prove they are coachable. And that incentives the managers to spend more time training and developing you.

Cons

At the moment I don't have any negatives except the current pandemic

Viewing 1 - 9 of 9 English Reviews