Checkout.com Reviews

Found 273 of over 291 reviews

4.5
Checkout.com Founder / Executive Chairman Guillaume Pousaz
Guillaume Pousaz
Pros
  • "checkout.com(in 27 reviews)

• "Checkout made me realise what a truly great place to work looks like(in 23 reviews)

• Cons
  • "The only thing I can mention is that it is a very fast paced company - it may not be for everyone(in 19 reviews)

• "checkout.com(in 11 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Finance

Join the conversation on

Finance

66.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/finance/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Checkout.com~837487
    Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good

Jun 10, 2022 - Product Analyst in East Hartford, CT
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good Ceo, flexible work environment, interesting work

Cons

n/a - not much negative here, overall good

Checkout.com Response

Hi there, Thank you for leaving us a review of your time with us so far, it's great to see you're enjoying the working environment and the projects you've been given. Thanks, The People Team.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

A liberating place to work

May 19, 2022 - Talent Specialist
      Business Outlook

Pros

- I feel trusted at CKO to do my best work - I have genuine autonomy over my work and driving value in hiring - Great company vision that is effectively filtered through the company - Great company culture that truly practices what it preaches - Checkout is a place where curiosity

Cons

- There really are none that I can think of. I'm very fortunate and happy to be a part of Checkout.

Checkout.com Response

Dear colleague, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this great review of your time so far at Checkout.com. It's great to see you're enjoying our company culture and feel trusted to do your best work. While we go through a time of tremendous change we want to make sure we are putting our people first and always upholding the best communication, so it's great to see that highlighted here too. Thanks so much, The People Team.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee

checkout.com understands people and that is what matters alongside direction

May 14, 2022 - Cloud Systems Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

keep focusing on communication your goals and helping your people

Cons

there's a lot of progress and growth so it's hard to consolidate and manage but it's part of a scaling company

Checkout.com Response

Hi there, Thank you so much for leaving us a review of your time at Checkout.com so far. As we grow and develop through a time of tremendous change, we want to make sure we are putting our people first as they are at the heart of everything we do. We will continue to communicate our changes and offer support in every way we can. We want to thank you for your comments and will be taking these on board. Thanks, The People Team.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Lots of opportunities and great people

May 12, 2022 - Marketing Specialist in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

There are plenty of career mobility options at the company, and growth is encouraged, especially as the company grows at pace. The people and the environment are also amazing.

Cons

The company is really fast-paced, which may not suit everyone.

1 person found this review helpful

Checkout.com Response

Hi there, Thank you so much for leaving us a review of your time so far with us, we really appreciate and value the feedback. At Checkout.com, we want to make sure everyone has the opportunity to develop and grow so it's great to see this highlighted here. As we move towards more of our offices re-opening full time, we are making an effort to plan more things in the office and encourage team socials so thank you for highlighting that and watch this space on more to come. As we go through a time of tremendous growth and evolve in a fast paced industry and environment, we want to make sure our people are taken care of as they are at the heart of everything we do. We are making every effort to communicate changes and want to ensure everyone has the support they need. Thanks again, The People Team.

5. 5.0

Great workplace

May 10, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

pretty nice place not much to complain

Cons

not much con to add

Checkout.com Response

Hi there, Thank you for leaving us this short but sweet review! Glad to see you're enjoying your time here. Thanks, The People Team.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

So much opportunity to make an impact

May 2, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

- The fact between 50 - 70 new people join the company every week means working with new people here is totally the norm, which I think helps make the culture feel very open with people willing to put in the time to share, answer questions and collaborate. - Checkout has just updated their equity programme to give everyone in the company the opportunity to be an equity holder which is a huge benefit. - An awful amount of trust is given, I never feel micro-managed, but equally I can ask for help if I need it. - I love working with this team - it’s made up of proper experts in their field who I feel I can learn a lot from. Plus everyone is hard working and dedicated. - Continued flexibility on working from home throughout the pandemic.

Cons

- Rate of change can be hard to keep up with at times. - Priorities can also shift with little warning.

Checkout.com Response

Dear colleague, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this fantastic review of your time so far at Checkout.com. We take pride in being able to give back to our people with some wonderful benefits such as our new equity programme and flexible working, so it's great to see those highlighted here. It's great to see you're also enjoying working with the team and feel trusted in your role, we understand that growing tremendously means we encounter changes along the way and we appreciate each and every colleague who helps us grow towards the future of payments. Thank you once again for leaving us this review, The People Team.

7. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Great innovation

Apr 23, 2022 - Senior Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Always up for innovation and pushing for the latest tech

Cons

Corporate gatekeepers that slow down the process

Checkout.com Response

Hi there, Thanks for leaving us a review, it's great to see you're enjoying the fast paced industry of tech and the importance of our innovation. As we expand globally, our people always come first as they are at the heart of everything we do. However, we thank you for your comments and will pass them onto the relevant teams. Thanks again, The People Team.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee

Fast paced introduction to payments

Mar 29, 2022 - Business Development Representative
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Great culture - Great team - Flexible hours - Uncapped commission

Cons

- Lots of ups and downs (as always in Sales)

2 people found this review helpful

Checkout.com Response

Dear colleague, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. It's wonderful to see you're enjoying our wonderful benefits at Checkout.com as well as our culture and people! As we are going through a period of tremendous growth we appreciate the hard work of each and every one of our people. We will take your comment on board and feed it back to the relevant team. Thanks, The People Team.

9. 5.0