Checkout.com Reviews

Found 273 of over 291 reviews

4.5
Checkout.com Founder / Executive Chairman Guillaume Pousaz
Guillaume Pousaz
Pros
  • "checkout.com(in 27 reviews)

• "Checkout made me realise what a truly great place to work looks like(in 23 reviews)

• Cons
  • "The only thing I can mention is that it is a very fast paced company - it may not be for everyone(in 19 reviews)

• "checkout.com(in 11 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Finance

Join the conversation on

Finance

66.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/finance/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Checkout.com~837487
    Join the conversation on
    1. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great working culture

Jun 26, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing work culture and mobility

Cons

Relevancy to other companies & opportunities is slim

2. 5.0

Great work environment

Jun 15, 2022 - Analyst
      Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing place to work at

Cons

I have not found any so far

Checkout.com Response

Hi there, Thank you for leaving us this fantastic review, we are so glad you're enjoying your time here. Thanks, The People Team.

3. 2.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

hmmm Could be better

Jun 13, 2022 - Engineer Manager in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Most people are easy to work with and engineers help eachother to unblock team

Cons

* Not much of career progress * Need to stay at your role for long time and duble down not matter what to get to the next level. Not much of place to grow TBH * Always compare themselves with Netflix, Meta etc. but their pay is not even close * Some senior managers thinks about it as big coperate and act so, there is no middle ground for them and don't appecricate your work if it's not completely done

Continue reading
      1 person found this review helpful

Checkout.com Response

Hi there, Thank you for leaving us a review on your time with us so far, we really appreciate the feedback and it’s good to hear you enjoy working with members of the team. We want everyone at Checkout.com to feel like they can grow, develop and do their best work with us. Our bi-annual reviews and career mobility programs are designed to help everyone continue moving forward in their careers, but we take your feedback about progression onboard. And you’re right, we’re definitely not a big corporate and we want that to enable our people to try things and experiment, not feel they need to hit perfection. Thanks again for your comments, we’ll be circulating your feedback and if you have anything else to add, please don’t hesitate to reach out to people.acquisition@checkout.com.

4. 4.0

Jun 13, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Culture, Diversity & Inclusion, Working Environment

Cons

There are no cons yet

Checkout.com Response

Hi there, Thank you for leaving us this review - it's great to see you're enjoying some of our benefits at Checkout.com. Thanks, The People Team.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good

Jun 10, 2022 - Product Analyst in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good Ceo, flexible work environment, interesting work

Cons

n/a - not much negative here, overall good

Checkout.com Response

Hi there, Thank you for leaving us a review of your time with us so far, it's great to see you're enjoying the working environment and the projects you've been given. Thanks, The People Team.

6. 5.0

Manager, Issuer Outreach

Jun 9, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Barcelona
      Business Outlook

Pros

Efficiency, friendliness, ambition, openness, vision

Cons

start-up mentality, product visibility, office space

Checkout.com Response

Hi there, Thank you for leaving us this review, we really appreciate it. It's great to see you're enjoying our culture and mission as a business. While we continue to go through a stage of tremendous growth, along the way there may be some changes but we always try and put our people first and communicate with transparency. We will take your feedback on board with regards to office space and product visibility and feed this back to the relevant teams. Thanks again, The People Team.

7. 5.0

Associate - People Experience

Jun 8, 2022 - Associate in Dubai
      Business Outlook

Pros

proper on-boarding, easy to communicate, considerate, great working place, organize

Cons

none so far as I am still new in the company

Checkout.com Response

Hi there, Thank you for leaving us this review. It's great to see you're enjoying Checkout.com! Thanks, The People Team.

8. 5.0

Phenomenal Onboarding Experience

Jun 2, 2022 - Senior Specialist Talent Acquisition
      Business Outlook

Pros

Both the interview and onboarding experiences were seamless and transparent. Despite being a pre-IPO company, Checkout.com has a well-thought out process for not only hiring talent, but also effectively integrating them into the company in a welcoming manner. I look forward to what's to come.

Cons

I have none at the moment.

1 person found this review helpful

Checkout.com Response

Hi there, Thank you for leaving us a review, we really appreciate it. It's so great to see you enjoyed the onboarding and interview process. Thanks, The People Team.

9. 5.0

Good company

Jun 1, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work life balance. Good benefit

Cons

No downsides on mp option

Checkout.com Response

Hi there, Thank you for leaving us a review of your time so far at Checkout.com. It's so great to see you're enjoying our work life balance and benefits package! Thanks again, The People Team.

10. 2.0