Childbase Partnership Reviews

Teachers

1y

a

West Virginia Elementary School Teacher

Who is taking the COVID-19 Shot? Do you think all teachers should?

2,889

959 Comments

Teachers

159.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/teachers/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Childbase Partnership~796855
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Feels like a family

May 17, 2022 - Practitioner in Cambridge, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I feel so valued and appreciated within this workplace. They are so passionate about staff welfare and ensuring that employees are well looked after. Everyone's contribution is valued and recognised. The benefits are outstanding with a partnership dividend for all staff, social events, reward payments, good rates of pay, discounted childcare and so much more. They are dedicated to listening to the employees voice, through surveys, Partnership councillors and listening lunches....our voices are not just listened to, but the ideas are discussed and implemented. It is an amazing company to work for.

Cons

Nothing, they are the best Childcare company I have ever worked for.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Fantastic company to work fir

Apr 29, 2022 - Nursery Practitioner in Birmingham, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Dividend payments, social events, excellent salary and benefits.

Cons

None , can’t fault anything.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Chef

Apr 1, 2022 - Kicthen Staff in Orpington, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Really is an amazing company to work for

Cons

Can be hard at time time but u get through as a team

4. 5.0

About work

Mar 30, 2022 - Nurse Practitioner
    Business Outlook

Pros

good environment, friendly staff, lots of valid training, bonus for staffs etc..

Cons

I can't think anything at the moment

5. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Awful place to work

Apr 15, 2022 - Nursery Nurse in Birmingham, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Absolutely nothing ! BEWARE its an awful place

Cons

This box hasnt got enough space for me to write everything that needs to be written about this company. Its just an horrific place. No work life balance at all, dont even think about being sick as I was offered 5ml of calpol on numerous occasions to continue working. I also had to work the majority of my shift during an asthma attack as my deputy didnt have the staff to allow me to go to hospital. They bribe you with things like the staff ball and staff outtings to make you stay but dont fall for it. Work for childbase if your a robot and dont have your own mind. Otherwise they will make your life a living misery. If you want to progress your career- do that else were. They hate to see people doing well especially if of a BAME background. I could go on for days.

1 person found this review helpful
  6. 5.0

Great company

Feb 27, 2022 - Nursery Nurse in Welwyn Garden City, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Employee owned, they listen to their employees and make changes based on feedback Lots of benefits, literally so many. Counselling services, hardship loans, buying/selling holiday, lots of company paid for events, private health care after three years service, etc Good wages for the sector and regular pay increases and bonuses

Cons

I dislike the illness policy for children, they try their best to let children in even if they are ill (with a negative pcr) which means illness spreads to all the other children. This includes letting the children come in reliant on calpol and visibly unwell and emotional

7. 3.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

OK job

Mar 2, 2022 - Kitchen Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company Benefits are good The pay is slightly better than average The bonus is nice

Cons

The way the role was expected to be done was overly complicated it could've been done simpler to be more time effective

8. 4.0
    Former Employee

Good company to work for

Feb 9, 2022 - Nursery Nurse in Welwyn Garden City, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits and good management

Cons

Unfriendly team at times if you are relief staff

9. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Fair

Nov 24, 2021 - Nursery Practitioner
    Business Outlook

Pros

Team, ethics, children, job role,

Cons

Long hours oay not that great

Childbase Partnership Response

Recruitment Manager

Colleague feedback, ideas and opinions have made us a leading Early Years provider and put us at the top of the UK’s ‘Best Companies to Work for’ league tables for over 15 years. Best Companies actually labelled us ‘World Class’ this year (2021) following colleague external, confidential surveys. Respecting and valuing partners’ contributions is important to us in and outside challenging times. That is why we have a full range of ‘reward and recognition’ initiatives designed to support you personally and recognise professional achievements including: Above statutory annual leave Potential for an annual tax-free cash bonus as an employee-owner Cash rewards for going ‘Beyond Expectation’ 50% childcare discount from day one Unlimited £1000 recommend a friend scheme

10. 4.0

Great company

Nov 3, 2021 - Marketing Administrator in Milton Keynes, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

My team, benefits, pay, extra opportunities

Cons

Some problems with other job roles in the company which means not everyone is happy

Childbase Partnership Response

Recruitment Manager

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review. We recognise that every colleague brings a particular expertise, talent and experience to our company and that support has to be tailored, where possible, to individual needs to ensure our success as a partnership. Please keep your ideas and observations coming.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 45 Reviews

Childbase Partnership Reviews FAQs

Childbase Partnership has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 51 reviews left anonymously by employees. 79% of employees would recommend working at Childbase Partnership to a friend and 78% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Childbase Partnership employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.4 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Childbase Partnership. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

79% of Childbase Partnership employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Childbase Partnership 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Childbase Partnership Job Seekers