Chorus Global Reviews

229 Comments

Tech

84.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Chorus Global~1902520
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A great place to work

Nov 22, 2021 - Junior Software Developer in Portishead, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Warm and personable people, many opportunities for self development and internal promotion, fruit bowl, flexibility and confidence that the company is putting your well-being first.

Cons

None so far that I've seen

2. 5.0

Chorus Glassdoor Review

Nov 1, 2021 - Procurement and Administrative Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Relaxed environment to work in and everyone is very friendly, It feels like a family.

Cons

Sometimes ownership is not taken on certain problems, which leave the department spinning in circles to get things rectified in a timely manner.

3. 5.0

Great Company with Great People

Sep 28, 2021 - Cyber Security Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Amazing friendly people, no social hierarchy - Lots of opportunities for progression - Embraces new technologies - Female MD in a male dominated industry

Cons

- Salary is less than other companies and no yearly salary reviews

Continue reading
  4. 5.0

Great company!

Feb 18, 2021 - Technical Solutions Consultant in Bristol, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people at Chorus, good benefits and a really forward looking company.

Cons

Cant think of any cons.

5. 5.0

Feb 3, 2021 - Account Manager in Bath, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, Social, Innovative, Progression & Opportunity

Cons

We need more great people

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Friendly growing company, great place to work

Mar 11, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Portishead, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Family feel to the business - Directors are happy to listen and are open to new ideas - Exciting times ahead - People are great and very friendly - Location for me is perfect

Cons

Company benefits could be better but looks to be improving in line with our growth plan

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  7. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Tech company with friendly atmosphere

Mar 4, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Portishead, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

As a consultancy provider, we work with a lot of different companies on a wide variety of projects which means no day is ever the same. The people here are experts in their fields and push the boundaries for what we can do with tech so although it's a challenging environment to be in, it's really rewarding too. Culturally, we're an open & transparent company, with a friendly atmosphere.

Cons

Traffic to Portishead can be heavy particularly during summer months. Although it's exciting to be part of a smaller company, it also means there are times when you have to pitch in on work that isn't in your comfort zone or technically part of your role.

8. 5.0

Nov 13, 2019 - Finance Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

At Chorus you are valued as an individual and the work you do is appreciated. Management are very friendly and supportive. Chorus have some great social events including a Summer do and Christmas party which are always lots of fun. Chorus is in a great location, it is based just outside of Bristol so you don't get stuck in traffic and they have free on-site parking!

Cons

As Chorus is in the technology industry things are often changing as we update to the latest software which can bring challenges, however there is always support in place to make sure the new changes are smooth.

9. 5.0

Aug 30, 2019 - First Line
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team spirit, fantastic opportunities to progress

Cons

I wouldn't say there are any

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Staff are appreciated and rewarded for their efforts

Jul 30, 2019 - Office Manager in Portishead, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

The directors recognise that their staff are their biggest asset. There is a nice atmosphere and, because support is what we do, everyone is always happy to help each other and go the extra mile.

Cons

Like keeping up with the technology we deal with, the company reacts to ensure we are always providing the best service to our customers. This can be challenging for people who struggle with change.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 21 Reviews