Cloud Technology Solutions Reviews
77% would recommend to a friend
(70 total reviews)
James Doggart and Tom Ray
97% approve of CEO
The latest conversations about Tech
8 hours ago
Global Alliance & Program Management
Tech bowl… so Amazon Fire TVs I had a simple Samsung TV that randomly broke after 3 years. hardware part on inside i think I want to buy another tv but dont want to spend more than $400 if the TV will break again in 3 years If both an Amazon Fire TV ($400) and Samsung picture frame TV (~$1500-2000) will both break in 3 years, i’d rather buy the Amazon Fire Any feedback on this?
Got a burning question about Cloud Technology Solutions? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Cloud Technology Solutions employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Some really great people that are passionate and talented." (in 9 reviews)
- "1. Great culture" (in 7 reviews)
- "Everyone is friendly and approachable." (in 5 reviews)
- "Awesome benefits" (in 5 reviews)
- "I have only been working here for about 6 Months but I enjoy the job and love the atmosphere," (in 3 reviews)
- "Poor management" (in 4 reviews)
Found 70 of over 74 reviews
Updated 15 Nov 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 1.029 Aug 2023Google Workspace EngineerFormer Employee, less than 1 yearManchester, England
Remote work, Flexible work arrangements
Lack of Professionalism: During my tenure, I encountered several instances of unprofessional behaviour, which included forged documentation related to my employment status. Unsupportive Management: I faced challenges with upper management that went beyond professional disagreements. There was a lack of support and understanding, which negatively impacted my morale and work performance. Inappropriate Behavior: Bullying and intimidation from senior members of the team made the work environment uncomfortable and less productive. Inadequate HR Practices: Despite facing challenges, the human resources department seemed to be unresponsive to employee concerns and grievances. Unethical Practices: There were instances where the company engaged in practices that raised questions about its ethical standards, including document forgery.1
- 5.025 Sept 2023Senior Account ManagerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearLondon, England
- Positive Environment - Clever People - Emulates Google's Values well - B Corp
No cons to highlight so far
- 4.030 Jun 2023Senior DevOps EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
- Friendly environment - Good benefits - Opportunity to grow
- Lower pay than average - Not stable, many changes during one year
- 5.023 Jul 2022Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
- Smart & friendly people, the company has hired well - Interesting opportunity with a successful (growing and profitable) Google only partner, working to be (stay!) the best in Europe - Beyond the tech, people in the company care about things you'd want them to care about: sustainability, diversity, women in tech, ++ - As a result, feels different to a larger, more generic, consulting company - Not that long back from a company trip to Alicante
- Classic smaller company challenge of some systems/processes needing to be tightened up, but if you like proposing solutions and solving that kind of thing, it's a good place to be - Although I've worked in places with faster paces of growth and change, if you've worked outside of tech, this might seem like there's a lot going on
- 5.09 Jan 2023Senior Account ManagerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
The culture, leadership and quality of individuals are all fantastic
Not many and none that I found during my time
- 5.020 Aug 2021Project ManagerCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
I have worked for a number of different consultant companies over the years, and this is the first that genuinely lives and breathes their Values: Get Involved Appreciate Others Try New Things Crack On With Gender neutral parental leave policies, unlimited holiday and flexible remote working policies, CTS are forward thinking and family friendly. A work/life balance is important at CTS, as well as their employees physical and mental well being. Working late into the evening and weekends, is actively discouraged. Learning is actively encouraged . with 10 training days a year as well as the opportunity to work towards specific certifications, CTS actually encourage people to take time from their day job to learn, Not just say it and then load you up with too much work. CTS have a thriving Diversity, Equity and Inclusion community who meet regularly as well as share blogs on specific topics. They do not just pay lip service to DEI , they genuinely want to employ people from diverse backgrounds. CTS also have a very open feedback process, which is actually used by people to recognise great work, appreciation of others etc. With all of this good stuff, there is an expectation that employees will want to crack on, to learn and get involved. If you are looking for a fast moving, forward thinking company that challenges you to be better (without overstretching or burning you out), then CTS is the company for you. I would wholeheartedly and unreservedly recommend working for this company to anyone.
Not a con as such, but as CTS are ina period of growth, some of the processes are new so it will take time to embed.
Cloud Technology Solutions Reviews FAQs
Cloud Technology Solutions has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 74 reviews left anonymously by employees. 77% of employees would recommend working at Cloud Technology Solutions to a friend and 74% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.
77% of Cloud Technology Solutions employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Cloud Technology Solutions 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.