CloudShift Group Reviews
89% would recommend to a friend
(31 total reviews)
88% approve of CEO
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
Found 31 of over 34 reviews
Updated 7 Oct 2022
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.029 Sept 2022Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
Broad range of clients and types of project Supportive culture made up of a great bunch of people Good focus on learning and development, both on project and through studying for certifications Well defined career pathways across all teams
The fast paced nature of the work isn't for everyone!
- 2.027 Sept 2022Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 1 year
Nice office & friendly co-workers. Some very knowledgeable & competent employees
Projects undersold & under- resourced. Big pressure to upsell every project. Far more concerned with image & bragging about the big deals than investing in project teams to enable them to deliver high quality projects
- 5.029 Sept 2022Solutions ConsultantCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearLondon, England
Great working environment with a community feel Inspirational, competent and genuinely caring leadership Larger than average number of socials and events Excellent pay and benefits Funky new office with golf simulator and beer on tap
None I can think of
- 5.029 Sept 2022ConsultantCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearLondon, England
- Great office culture and a friendly working environment - A great learning curve and clear progression path for employees
- No cons that I can think of
- 3.013 Jun 2022Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
The people you get to work with are amazing, supportive, friendly and have fun. Plenty of weekly social events. Good place to be if you want to progress/be promoted fast, but it depends on the roll/dept you're in.
The company say it's people focused, but it's not. There's no diversity in the senior leadership team (all very white and very male), salaries for junior staff are abysmal, massive structural changes are made without any consideration of the impact it has. It's the CEO's way or the highway.
- 1.027 Sept 2022Junior Technical ConsultantFormer Employee, less than 1 year
WFH a little bit here and there.
Dismissed on racist behaviour shown towards me, very bad at handling situations that matter in that sense.
- 3.011 Apr 2022Graduate ConsultantCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
Free snacks and drinks, friendly people (for the most part). You're probably going to get all the training and support you need to do your job. You get insurance and various perks, relevant qualifications and the like.
Long probation period for graduates that certain high ranking staff are more than willing to abuse.
- 5.04 Nov 2021Junior ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
Lots of learning opportunities Paid training days Good support provided Learn to Flow course
Long hours when projects are inproperly scoped1
CloudShift Group Reviews FAQs
CloudShift Group has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 34 reviews left anonymously by employees. 89% of employees would recommend working at CloudShift Group to a friend and 86% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
89% of CloudShift Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated CloudShift Group 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 4.4 for career opportunities.