Cloudreach Account Manager Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Aaron M. Painter
  1. "It's pretty epic."

Former Employee - Account Manager in London, England

I worked at Cloudreach full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Fast growth, great people. The company looks after you... weekly lunches at the local restaurants (they've offices in the best cities so you'll get dined in awesome places)... quarterly parties... annual getaways.

Cons

Great growth in the company sometimes means training in sacrificed. I hope that there early initial hard work of creating a brilliant company doesn't get diluted.

Cloudreach2015-11-18

"Scaling new heights"

Current Employee - Account Manager in London, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Cloudreach full-time for more than a year

Pros

Flexible working People centric Cloud heritage Great tech talent

Cons

Develop products with customers in mind Fuelling scaleable growth, especially into new technology areas

Advice to Management

Develop support functions to Be as world class as some of our technical folks Don't take customer relationships for granted and invest into them to keep/grow them for long-term Marketing needs more direction and maturity Be more honest about career development opportunities

Cloudreach2019-06-03
  3. "One hell of a journey"

Current Employee - Account Manager in London, England

I have been working at Cloudreach

Pros

Fast growth company Huge customer demand for our services Opportunities coming out of your eyeballs Ability to take bull by the horns Working with a variety of customers Not for the squeamish or slackers. This is rollercoaster ride and you'll get found out if you can't pull your weight The people - I'd go for a beer with most of our staff any day of the week - that says a lot

Cons

Delegation of authority in a flat org structure (to be expected in a start-up?) Recruitment never seems to catch-up with our customer demand

Advice to Management

Delegation of authority/responsibility in a flat org structure (to be expected in a start-up?) Be more considered in communicating change. This happens at a fast pace and thinking about how the audience may receive and react on the information provided requires some more considered PR as we grow Focus staffing on areas where non-specialist skills are required to ensure we take the pressure off more skilled staff There...

Cloudreach2016-06-23