Cloudreach Reviews

Found 365 of over 380 reviews

3.7
Cloudreach President and COO Brooks Borcherding
Brooks Borcherding
Pros
  • "They head to the top company's which reflects how much they learned while at Cloudreach(in 74 reviews)

• "a good place to work, work-life balance is great(in 35 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Growing pains that come with every org growing at this rate, but leadership is working hard to implement processes that help the org scale(in 20 reviews)

• "Career progression and structured feedback is often lacking(in 15 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

62 Comments

Tech

286.8K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Cloudreach~439504
    Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Fantastic place to work

Aug 4, 2022 - Payroll Specialist in Edinburgh, Scotland
      Business Outlook

Pros

Competitive salaries, work life balance, constant employee recognition. Relaxed environment. Colleagues are lovely!!

Cons

No negative comments can be made!!

2. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good Company

Jul 18, 2022 - Partner Manager in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible working Remote working Market leader in Cloud native solutions

Cons

uncertainty with the new owners Atos which is expected

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Ultimately Satisfying Journey

Jun 29, 2022 - Azure Sales Specialist in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

• Meaningful and impactful work opportunities at a pioneering, cutting edge cloud services provider • People-first mentality. We know that you and your mental health & wellbeing are #1. That’s why we give you an uncapped holiday allowance (+ your birthday off!), employee assistance programs, and resources to support your mental health & wellbeing. • We embrace technologies that unlock agile & flexible ways of working. We respect our people to do their work when and how they work best. Work-life blend is a priority! • Our dynamic work environment enables autonomy while also promoting a sense of belonging to a global community • Opportunity for growth & development. Not only will you work alongside and learn from industry thought leaders, you will also be reimbursed for function-based certifications. We’re multi-cloud and proud! • An inclusive workplace where varying backgrounds, ideas, and points of view are celebrated and the individual is respected, included and empowered to bring their whole self to work • Transparency in business updates & communications. Whether you’re on the senior leadership team or a brand new employee, you’re an integral part of the team and we’ll make sure you know what’s up • Recognition-rich company culture where daily wins are celebrated and individuals living out our values are applauded

Cons

Nothing to report so far.

4. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Great People and culture

May 23, 2022 - Business Support Associate in Edinburgh, Scotland
      Business Outlook

Pros

The People have to be the most valuable asset Cloudreach has and the number one reason to work here or want to be a Cloudreach customer! Everyone is dedicated, kind and easy to work with. They respect who you are and invite you to bring your genuine self to work everyday. Culture and values are a great part of Cloudreach and whilst it is harder to keep it alive when working remotely, the Internal Culture and Communications team does a sterling job at ensuring everyone is included and feels part of the 'Cloudy' family.

Cons

With the Atos acquisition I am afraid that the above 'cons' will be forgotten and numbers become more important than people. Hopefully, Atos will let Cloudreach be Cloudreach.

1 person found this review helpful
    5. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

SICK Marketing and PR Department

Jun 4, 2022 - Sr. Content Strategist in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great technical team with a collaborative spirit.

Cons

Inexperienced, politically motivated, non-supportive and non-collaborative

2 people found this review helpful

Cloudreach Response

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We appreciate you highlighting our teams of skilled professionals - we truly value our people here at Cloudreach and we understand the importance of collaboration with ‘succeed together’ being one of our core values. It is, however, disappointing to hear your thoughts regarding Marketing and PR. These views do not seem to be shared by those in Product & Marketing or across the wider business; in our recent annual engagement survey, we have seen an increase of 25% in the favourability score compared to last year for this Engine in particular. We are sorry you did not feel this way, we wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

6. 4.0
      Current Employee

Everyone's got your back

Mar 9, 2022 - Cloud Engineer in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people company and great colleagues

Cons

NA atm. To be updated.

7. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Was great, went downhill quickly

Mar 15, 2022 - Cloud Improvement Engineer in Edinburgh, Scotland
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits, and decent pay

Cons

Terribly declining culture, teams lack experience

3 people found this review helpful

Cloudreach Response

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. We appreciate you highlighting the great benefits package we offer to our Cloudreachers. We are disappointed to hear you say there was a ‘terribly declining culture’ while you were here as this does not seem to be the sentiment shared company-wide. In our recent annual engagement survey, we saw a 79% favourability score in response to questions regarding culture which has increased by 13% from last year. Our Cloudy culture, which creates a sense of community and belonging for our people, is something we pride ourselves on at Cloudreach so we are sorry you did not feel this way. We wish you all the best.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

I feel lucky to work at Cloudreach

Feb 18, 2022 - Regional Marketing Manager in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Cloudreach across every department own and practice their core values. They are very careful to hire people ego-free, who wants to help, succeed together and learn from each other I love how accepted I am, how they recognised publicly my work I was promoted within 6 months into a role and you know that this is just the beginning as we keep growing We do lots of fun activities and I love to spend time with my coworkers Flexible work, good work-life-balance Love their CARE and DEI initiatives, you are empowered to help making a difference

Cons

Sometimes it might feel like it is a big company when you try to reach out to the 'right' person, but I feel this standard and they will always direct you to someone else who might be able to help

1 person found this review helpful
    9. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Unfortunately, one of the worst companies I've worked for

Jan 26, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Working in the cloud space leaves you with lots of options when you leave - Remote based - Global teams

Cons

- Lack of financial transparency in company direction - Witnessed poor direction in several teams across the business - Unsavoury team characters, bullying highly tolerated and encouraged - Unrealistic targets/lack of resources/unethical work processes - Toxic working environment, poor managers - Easy for managers to make poor and unpredicted layoffs (not myself - but witnessed key players losing their jobs) - Management structure changes frequently

9 people found this review helpful

Cloudreach Response

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. We are a highly distributed community and with our hybrid working policy we strive to foster a workplace that is based on trust and accountability, so we appreciate you highlighting our flexibility. We are constantly working to ensure transparency and clarity with everything we do. We have a regular communication cadence and finance updates are provided during our company-wide town hall meetings on a monthly basis. With regards to bullying, it is absolutely not tolerated here at Cloudreach. ‘Respect the Individual’ is one of our core values and we pride ourselves on our Cloudy culture which creates a sense of community and belonging for our people. It is also not the case that managers are able to ‘make poor and unpredicted layoffs’. There is a robust organisational design and change management process in place which must be followed before any action is taken that may negatively impact someone's role. Managers are continuously supported to be conscientious leaders through bootcamps and the people manager community. We are sorry to hear this is not how you felt during your time here and wish you all the best.

10. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Revire

Jan 23, 2022 - Cloud Engineer in Edinburgh, Scotland
      Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of opportunity for people starting a career in IT

Cons

The management structure changes every few months

Viewing 1 - 10 of 365 Reviews

Cloudreach Reviews FAQs

Cloudreach has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 380 reviews left anonymously by employees. 68% of employees would recommend working at Cloudreach to a friend and 57% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Cloudreach employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.6 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Cloudreach. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

68% of Cloudreach employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Cloudreach 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Cloudreach to be benefits, culture, career development and the cons to be compensation, senior leadership, management.

Popular Careers with Cloudreach Job Seekers