Cloudreach "work life balance" Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Cloudreach Employee Reviews about "work life balance"

Updated 25 Jun 2019

Found 182 reviews

3.8
Cloudreach CEO Aaron M. Painter
Aaron M. Painter
Pros
Cons
  • "Growing pains that come with every org growing at this rate, but leadership is working hard to implement processes that help the org scale(in 16 reviews)

• "Rapidly growing company is starting to experience some growing pains due to transition between a startup-sized company and a larger enterprise(in 15 reviews)

Reviews about "work life balance"

Return to all Reviews
  1. Featured Review

"Innovative and flexible workplace"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Remote, OR

I have been working at Cloudreach full-time for less than a year

Pros

Work/Life balance People are passionate, intelligent and easy to work with Working in an interesting field that is impacting the industry as a whole Growing like crazy with opportunities for growth into lead positions Open communication from leadership team Fast paced environment with the flexibility - get your work done and you won't be micromanaged

Cons

Growing pains are a real thing, but worth it if you want to be a part of a company that is gaining competitive advantage and breaking through tech barriers. No company is perfect but at least here they're working to alleviate the pains.

Cloudreach2019-05-06

"Great company, great people, great attitude and culture!"

Current Employee - Cloud Systems Developer in London, England

I have been working at Cloudreach full-time for less than a year

Pros

We are very well looked after, and there is a great attitude from everyone throughout the entire org chart from the top down. Work/life balance is a real priority that is taken seriously. If you have some initiative and are willing to innovate, you will be supported in your endeavours.

Cons

Working on-site with clients means I tend to miss out on some of the delights and luxuries provided back at the office!

Cloudreach2018-03-06

"Awesome place to work!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at Cloudreach full-time

Pros

The people and culture are the heart of this business, and that is felt via an amazing office atmosphere on a daily basis. Extras: The Office is great, Benefits are amazing, as well as an awesome work-life balance!

Cons

None really at this point!

Cloudreach2017-12-17
  4. "Everything I had hoped it would be, and more!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at Cloudreach for less than a year

Pros

One of the biggest positives for me is coming into work every day to an atmosphere where everyone loves what they do, loves where they work and has a smile on their face. That is undoubtedly due to the "Cloudy Culture" that has been created and the hiring of "cloudy" people who live by the Cloudreach values. The office is full of so many nationalities and personalities and we all gel together and work together extremely...

Cons

For me, there are no cons about working at Cloudreach. In terms of cons, from what I have seen, any problems, queries or issues that ever arise that are brought up by staff to management are addressed and ironed out.

Advice to Management

The best benefit that was ever brought in was unlimited holiday and it means so much to your employees! Continue to maintain the fantastic culture that you have created for us.

Cloudreach2016-09-06

"Happy days!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland

I have been working at Cloudreach full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Work-life balance as full time working mum is something I'm in control of here. That's what I love. Trust, space.

Cons

There are no downsides specific to this company that I haven't experienced elsewhere. The difference is that we keep it cloudy here and it's a healthy working environment!

Cloudreach2016-06-28

"A Cloud-Native company"

Current Employee - Cloud Systems Engineer in Edinburgh, Scotland

I have been working at Cloudreach full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Amazing flexibility -Really talented and fun employees -Great company culture -Interesting projects -Lots of travelling, if you want -Huge effort to keep a good work-life balance -Uncapped holidays ( for real!) (EU and US and CA) -Support of personal development, career path

Cons

-Salary and bonuses -Projects can be overwhelming, management tries to fix issues, but sometimes it takes time. ( But the projects are changing in 2-6 months) -The company is growing extensively, at the moment it is facing big challenges, how to handle it's current size. It will be all worked out after a while.

Advice to Management

-Keep a closer look on salaries and bonuses to follow the market. Cloud computing is one of the hottest skill in 2016.

Cloudreach2016-03-15

"Great place to work."

I have been working at Cloudreach full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Exciting industry - Great work/life balance and flexibility - Transparency (frequent Q&A with leadership, quarterly business updates, etc.) - Communication & Collaboration made really easy with cloud-based solutions - Unlimited PTO, comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, etc.) - Big emphasis on promoting your personal growth. If you express an interest in a subject, you are encouraged to learn about it...

Cons

- Colleagues travel for projects a lot, so sometimes it can seem like people are coming and going - Growing pains that come with every org growing at this rate, but leadership is working hard to implement processes that help the org scale

Advice to Management

Love how you make everyone feel part of the business through clear and transparent communication

Cloudreach2019-01-23

"Great first month!"

I have been working at Cloudreach full-time

Pros

Almost every employee I've interfaced with is a genuine pleasure to work with and be around. The environment is super flexible in terms of work from home, unlimited time off, and work/life balance. Communications are great and there's visibility into leadership with weekly sync-up meetings. The work is interesting and there is room to move around within the company.

Cons

There will definitely be some growing pains as the company scales and moves from start-up to a much larger company. Sometimes the global locations can make working together more of a challenge. Also, career progressions could be clearer. These are all things many companies struggle with.

Advice to Management

Stay on top of communications and transparency as much as possible as the company grows!

Cloudreach2018-02-06

"Great place to start your career"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

I worked at Cloudreach full-time

Pros

Unlimited Vacation Lots of travel opportunities Great development opportunities Work with the latest technologies Leader in their space Great Work/Life balance Cloudreach is a place where it is up to you to make your career. They will support you in what you want to learn and where you want to go in your career, but it is up to you to expend the energy to get there. The people here have been amazing and friendly....

Cons

Sometimes chaotic due to being a rapidly growing company. Salary is midrange and benefits are still being worked on.

Advice to Management

Keep it Cloudy, make sure you continue to communicate.

Cloudreach2017-10-20

"A great company to work for!"

Former Employee - Devops Engineer in Vancouver, BC

I worked at Cloudreach full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Cloudreach is really amazing company. I was part of CR for 3 years and it was by far the best company I worked for. I learned so much during the 3 years and it prepared me very well for my next career challenges! Some of the best pros I would like to mention: - The people - everyone is very friendly, smart, helpful, positive. Really great people and you will enjoy working with the team - Quarterly meetings - 2 smaller...

Cons

- The ops team supports many many customers who are using many different technologies and build various applications - this may be overwhelming for some people and you should be ready to learn a lot and grasp new things quickly.

Advice to Management

You are doing great work to keep Cloudreach amazing place to work for. Try to keep the culture as it is right now despite the big growth.

Cloudreach2017-05-31