Coca-Cola Europacific Partners Reviews
80% would recommend to a friend
(572 total reviews)
92% approve of CEO
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "good benefits and carrer oppertunities" (in 41 reviews)
- "People are great" (in 39 reviews)
- "Great culture, values and a passion for winning" (in 29 reviews)
- "We worked very hard but had fun doing it and made some great friends and colleagues in the meantime." (in 21 reviews)
- "great work life balance" (in 19 reviews)
- "Poor management and completely disorganized for a company as big as Coca Cola." (in 17 reviews)
- "You are always forced to work hard and long hours." (in 12 reviews)
- "if your direct manager likes being in the office your presence in the office will be vastly greater than your larger team)" (in 12 reviews)
- "No progression, it’s very hard to progress in the company" (in 8 reviews)
- "No training or guidance to progress if your any good at your role" (in 8 reviews)
Found 572 of over 1K reviews
Updated 26 Nov 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.023 Oct 2023People & CultureCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsUxbridge, England
Best brands in the world and new innovation Biggest Coca-Cola bottler in the World with good strategic intent Really good people who care about the business Well run and structured and investing for future capability
The systems and processes are a bit labour intensive but there is a big investment going into this. It's a franchise operation with the Coca-Cola company so in the commercial roles it can feel complex at the start.
- 1.019 Sept 2023MerchandiserFormer Employee, less than 1 yearAberdeen, Scotland
Generally decent company but as usual poor management and poor system of ensuring compliance and availability of products
Pay is not great - just above minimum salary - they offer a fuel card but have to use your own personal car. Overall, it is not worth it over any other entry level job because the requirements are absolutely insane. You get multiple calls a day and most of the times you don't have time for a lunch break (most of my colleagues wouldn't get a lunch break). Then you get audits, which are as often as every month. Try to avoid this job as it is not worth it even if they promise the world to you in the beginning. It seems like a flashy job with a good company but the reality could not be further from the truth.
- 1.023 Nov 2023Technical OperatorFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsEdmonton, England
Money, overtime, friendly shop floor.
Management belittling shop floor workers, toxic environment, rules are bended to suit management, worst management that I’ve ever met. Like to talk about diversity but site is full of racism.
- 3.018 Oct 2023Retail MerchandiserFormer Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
Fantastic management in terms of approachability Great healthcare benefits Work events are actually worth attending
Pay is abysmal for the work you have to put in No company car and lots of time on the road The expectations are not set out in your contract, and the expectations are ludicrous
- 2.016 Oct 2023Retail MerchandiserFormer Employee, more than 1 year
Can buy holidays which is nice
Very hard work for minimum wage , other people within the business have company cars but the merchandisers don’t . Working every weekend. Difficult to keep on top of every display / fridges in the store. Miserable teammates. Physically exhausted each evening .
- 4.030 Oct 2023National Account ExecutiveFormer Employee
The company allows you to buy into shares scheme, has good pension contributions and pays fairly.
Can be difficult to be promoted internally due to calibre of work force.
- 5.022 Sept 2023Operation AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
Employee well being is paramount to the management
No specific cons at the moment
- 3.012 Sept 2023Materials Planning ProfessionalFormer Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
great team members, you learn a lot.
other departments don't recognise the hard work the team puts on the table. it is bottom of the chain.
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners Reviews FAQs
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 1,083 reviews left anonymously by employees. 80% of employees would recommend working at Coca-Cola Europacific Partners to a friend and 69% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
80% of Coca-Cola Europacific Partners employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Coca-Cola Europacific Partners 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.